Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

to whoever approves/denies messages

rudyda_g

Why are all of my posts getting denied? I need help in overcoming certain obstacles and the wisdom of the people of this site would be extremely helpful. When I speak up against the God's not helping me I'm not trying to sound.blasphemic I just do not understand what would.keep them from doing so. These obstacles ate holding me back from advancing amo I would really appreciate the help I seek on this site. I really don't believe its because I'm not psychically open enough and I need some clarity as to what I should do to overcome these obstacles.

''I just do not understand what would.keep them from doing so.''

Satan and the Gods do not grant wishes. Work on yourself and then you can get what you want by yourself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@... wrote:

Why are all of my posts getting denied? I need help in overcoming certain obstacles and the wisdom of the people of this site would be extremely helpful. When I speak up against the God's not helping me I'm not trying to sound.blasphemic I just do not understand what would.keep them from doing so. These obstacles ate holding me back from advancing amo I would really appreciate the help I seek on this site. I really don't believe its because I'm not psychically open enough and I need some clarity as to what I should do to overcome these obstacles.

To add to the previous post, this part is pretty obvious:

"I really don't believe its because I'm not psychically open enough"

If you don't believe the answer you'll get, why even bother making a post at all? Because that's exactly what I'm going to tell you, and that's maybe what you'll get from other people as well.

There are many times we have to sort things out on our own. Nobody really knows what's going on in your own personal life. I do know if you are strong and persistent and inquisitive and self-reliant enough and you keep asking YOURSELF these questions you'll find the answer yourself and overcome the obstacles. Don't always depend on what other people do or think and what they may tell you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

Satan and the Gods do not grant wishes. Work on yourself and then you can get what you want by yourself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@ wrote:

I wouldn't think conspiracy, at least not with the mods on this site.  I have messages go missing as well, from time to time, and for no reason, whatsoever.  I just assume Yahoo! is just F'ing with this group.   They do, after all, have a history of doing so.  
Thoth
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 8:12 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: to whoever approves/denies messages

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@... wrote:

First, the gods are helping you. you may not be open eneough to see it, but the gods are always theere for us. If you do make a post, make as how you feel but if it is blasphmy against our gods, please dont consider posting it. i mean, who in this group wanna to here negative stuff about the true god whom they love. i dont, and others dont. keep up with your power meditations and do daily warfare, when you become open enough you will see that father satan and the other great gods were always helping you.
HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER AND FOREVER MORE

Thanks for all the replies I really appreciate it! I guess nothing comes easy and if it does there's always a catch. I guess I just want the easy way into things but the Gods want me to grow and experience évery step of the way. HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

If you don't believe the answer you'll get, why even bother making a post at all? Because that's exactly what I'm going to tell you, and that's maybe what you'll get from other people as well.

There are many times we have to sort things out on our own. Nobody really knows what's going on in your own personal life. I do know if you are strong and persistent and inquisitive and self-reliant enough and you keep asking YOURSELF these questions you'll find the answer yourself and overcome the obstacles. Don't always depend on what other people do or think and what they may tell you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@ wrote:

Thanks for all the replies I really appreciate it! I guess nothing comes easy and if it does there's always a catch. I guess I just want the easy way into things but the Gods want me to grow and experience évery step of the way. HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back