Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

To those that chewed me out for my Hunt post

Mary1

Hello everyone. I had put up a post that got unexpected critsizing. all i had intened with the post was to give good news that 27 more Reptiles were dead and no longer a threat to all of us.I do hope that the chewing out i got was not the opinoin of the whole group for that would be a great shame.
I will remember to not post other good news since those that claim to want that news do not appreciate it when it it given. I hope that others that are able to make a difference are not treated like i was for we all need to hear victories if nothing else then to boost our own morales and help bring the group together. I hope there are more victories so that this war comes to an end all that much quicker.

I AM A SATANIST.

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL MOTHER LILLITH
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT

I AWAIT SATANS RETURN TO EARTH

Yes Mary, we all have 2 work 2 gether, but if U get active critasism try 2 listen as sum of it might actualy help! Just as I waz critisised about the way I spell, but every 1 knows what I say. As 4 Declaring ur a Satanist U don t av 2 prove it 2 ny human that U r. The catholic church is crumbling, 1 hebrew web site I accesed last week said that the foul pope waz Father, ha ha they r so wrong, we attak th pope, the enemy dont even like their leader they r in total confusion & & dissaray ,it tikkles me pink wth laughter!

Hail SATAN, ruler of all the universes 4 ever

On Wed, 12 May 2010 02:54 BST Mary wrote:

Hello everyone. I had put up a post that got unexpected critsizing. all i had intened with the post was to give good news that 27 more Reptiles were dead and no longer a threat to all of us.I do hope that the chewing out i got was not the opinoin of the whole group for that would be a great shame.
I will remember to not post other good news since those that claim to want that news do not appreciate it when it it given. I hope that others that are able to make a difference are not treated like i was for we all need to hear victories if nothing else then to boost our own morales and help bring the group together. I hope there are more victories so that this war comes to an end all that much quicker.

I AM A SATANIST.

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL MOTHER LILLITH

Well it's nice to know more of the enemy is dead, but you can't expect everyone to be enthusiastic about the post. I'm not going to touch the authenticity of post, don't know, don't care. I get into fights all the time. I spent quite a bit of time without a guardian and I ended up defending myself most of the time. I have definitely gotten into my share of fights and killed things. I don't post everytime I kill 50 greys, burn a bunch of the pixie sized ones in my living, pwned a few nordics. We are all killing and fighting here. I certainly don't need anyone to pat me on the back everytime I slaughter one of the enemy though. If I kill an arch or something, good chance I would get on here and share. For the daily b.s I put up with, certainly not. We are not here to stroke each others egos. When I kill something, that is enough pride for me, I don't need everyone to know what I am doing.

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD
<3 Asmodeus <3
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary" <early.mary@... wrote:

I AM A SATANIST.

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL MOTHER LILLITH

I think working together is all well and good but, sometimes, there's nothing wrong with calling someone on their story when it seems fishy. Anyone who can't stand being challenged has little to no hope of personal spiritual growth.

Mary's story seems fishy. To come into a group and make claims such as hers while giving absolutely *no* details seems suspicious. Actually, those trained to detect deception will tell you that such a non-detailed story is often the *first* sign of deception.

While Mary may indeed be telling the truth, I think you both have to realize that there are *many* who play Satanist and treat it like a role playing game. A healthy skepticism is a necessary tool in *every* Satanist's arsenal.

So, even though I agree we do need to "stick together", I do *not* believe that unity should ever come at the costs of common sense. When it seems like someone is lying, there's a good chance they are. *Nothing* is wrong with calling them on that. If you're wrong, you're wrong. You make your apologies and move on. So far, aside from a semi-veiled attempt at garnering credibility by saying she will never share "good news" again, I see nothing that proves or speaks to the story being true. Why *not* give details? Maybe not an exhaustive recounting of the entire tale but *something* would be nice.

Sorry, satanic unity is nice, but so is truth and integrity.

Hail Satan!
Anthony
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: MICHAEL SIMMONS <slipstreamspitfire@... Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 07:57:02 +0000 (GMT)To: <[email protected]Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] To those that chewed me out for my Hunt post
  Yes Mary, we all have 2 work 2 gether, but if U get active critasism try 2 listen as sum of it might actualy help! Just as I waz critisised about the way I spell, but every 1 knows what I say. As 4 Declaring ur a Satanist U don t av 2 prove it 2 ny human that U r. The catholic church is crumbling, 1 hebrew web site I accesed last week said that the foul pope waz Father, ha ha they r so wrong, we attak th pope, the enemy dont even like their leader they r in total confusion & & dissaray ,it tikkles me pink wth laughter!

I AM A SATANIST.

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL MOTHER LILLITH

yes I, agree totaly, we arn t here 2 talk and read about fantasy roll play this is real life, not fun and games.

Hail SATAN

On Wed, 12 May 2010 11:20 BST NightChild wrote:

I think working together is all well and good but, sometimes, there's nothing wrong with calling someone on their story when it seems fishy. Anyone who can't stand being challenged has little to no hope of personal spiritual growth.

Mary's story seems fishy. To come into a group and make claims such as hers while giving absolutely *no* details seems suspicious. Actually, those trained to detect deception will tell you that such a non-detailed story is often the *first* sign of deception.

While Mary may indeed be telling the truth, I think you both have to realize that there are *many* who play Satanist and treat it like a role playing game. A healthy skepticism is a necessary tool in *every* Satanist's arsenal.

So, even though I agree we do need to "stick together", I do *not* believe that unity should ever come at the costs of common sense. When it seems like someone is lying, there's a good chance they are. *Nothing* is wrong with calling them on that. If you're wrong, you're wrong. You make your apologies and move on. So far, aside from a semi-veiled attempt at garnering credibility by saying she will never share "good news" again, I see nothing that proves or speaks to the story being true. Why *not* give details? Maybe not an exhaustive recounting of the entire tale but *something* would be nice.

Hail Satan!
Anthony

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 07:57:02
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] To those that chewed me out for my Hunt post

I AM A SATANIST.

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL MOTHER LILLITH

Personally, I want names. Also who the heck are the lizards? This still sounds like rpging

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], MICHAEL SIMMONS <slipstreamspitfire@... wrote:

I AM A SATANIST.

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL MOTHER LILLITH

....don't even worry about it, True Satanists don't hold grudges against their own kind. If we get pissed off, you bet your ass we're gonna voice it. All you can do is learn from it.

And Night Child is right, I used to treat this like a role playing game (back when I still smoked), that's why we need to take this shit seriously.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], MICHAEL SIMMONS <slipstreamspitfire@... wrote:

yes I, agree totaly, we arn t here 2 talk and read about fantasy roll play this is real life, not fun and games.

Hail SATAN

On Wed, 12 May 2010 11:20 BST NightChild wrote:

Hail Satan!
Anthony

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 07:57:02
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] To those that chewed me out for my Hunt post

I AM A SATANIST.

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL MOTHER LILLITH

I, see your point, I havn t killed any greys they have not appeared near me or attacked me yet for s6e reason, maybe their to scared of me ,I also know like you we humans can kill low level angels from experience on the spiritual level, however do you think it is possible for us to kill an Arch though? I know thats my mission in my future life or two & is going to take ages to enpower myself

Hail SATAN

On Wed, 12 May 2010 18:10 BST ilostmyself666 wrote:

Well it's nice to know more of the enemy is dead, but you can't expect everyone to be enthusiastic about the post. I'm not going to touch the authenticity of post, don't know, don't care. I get into fights all the time. I spent quite a bit of time without a guardian and I ended up defending myself most of the time. I have definitely gotten into my share of fights and killed things. I don't post everytime I kill 50 greys, burn a bunch of the pixie sized ones in my living, pwned a few nordics. We are all killing and fighting here. I certainly don't need anyone to pat me on the back everytime I slaughter one of the enemy though. If I kill an arch or something, good chance I would get on here and share. For the daily b.s I put up with, certainly not. We are not here to stroke each others egos. When I kill something, that is enough pride for me, I don't need everyone to know what I am doing.

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD
<3 Asmodeus <3
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary" <early.mary@... wrote:

I AM A SATANIST.

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL MOTHER LILLITH

I, see your point, I havn t killed any greys they have not appeared near me or attacked me yet for s6e reason, maybe their to scared of me ,I also know like you we humans can kill low level angels from experience on the spiritual level, however do you think it is possible for us to kill an Arch though? I know thats my mission in my future life or two & is going to take ages to enpower myself

Hail SATAN

On Wed, 12 May 2010 18:10 BST ilostmyself666 wrote:

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD
<3 Asmodeus <3

I AM A SATANIST.

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL MOTHER LILLITH

It isn't RPG'ing and is very real.  Just like Xians think you are an RPG'er because you are into Satanism.  How does it feel to be persecuted? =P 

Satanism isn't Disneyland.  When you open yourself up with power meditations you experience forces you thought weren't real that are around you everyday as we now speak (your spiritual senses have deadened and so you cannot see them).  So for those who don't know what this or that is, just do power meditations, open your psycic senses up and take a look for yourself.  When you do I can gaurantee you'll be singing a different tune.. either that or you'll get scared and completely shut down.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, May 12, 2010 4:09:10 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: To those that chewed me out for my Hunt post

Personally, I want names.  Also who the heck are the lizards?  This still sounds like rpging

Yes Mary, we all have 2 work 2 gether, but if U get active critasism try 2 listen as sum of it might actualy help! Just as I waz critisised about the way I spell, but every 1 knows what I say. As 4 Declaring ur a Satanist U don t av 2 prove it 2 ny human that U  r. The catholic church is crumbling, 1 hebrew web site I accesed last week said that the foul pope waz Father, ha ha they r so wrong, we attak th pope, the enemy dont even like their leader they r in total confusion & & dissaray ,it tikkles me pink wth laughter! 

I AM A SATANIST.

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL MOTHER LILLITH

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

THANK YOU SO MUCH KRIS-i'm so glad you get it and understand-please help educate these people. thank you again kris your a great person and a wondeful person-a great asset to the group.

Hail Father satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kris Tucker <theanimaniacs88@... wrote:

It isn't RPG'ing and is very real. Just like Xians think you are an RPG'er because you are into Satanism. How does it feel to be persecuted? =P

Satanism isn't Disneyland. When you open yourself up with power meditations you experience forces you thought weren't real that are around you everyday as we now speak (your spiritual senses have deadened and so you cannot see them). So for those who don't know what this or that is, just do power meditations, open your psycic senses up and take a look for yourself. When you do I can gaurantee you'll be singing a different tune.. either that or you'll get scared and completely shut down.

Sent: Wed, May 12, 2010 4:09:10 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: To those that chewed me out for my Hunt post

Personally, I want names. Also who the heck are the lizards? This still sounds like rpging

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], MICHAEL SIMMONS <slipstreamspitfire@ wrote:

I AM A SATANIST.

HAIL FATHER SATAN
HAIL MOTHER LILLITH

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back