Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

To the members on this site

geminitrouble71

Just wanted to extend my thanks for those of you who have been sharing your thoughts and experiences on here and also on the JoS site. I have recently dedicated myself to Satan performing the ritual. Since then my life has taken a 180 turn in the other direction. I was with out a job and house for a full year but when i dedicated myself. I now have my own 3 bedroom house and will be starting work next week. All of this has happened in a weeks time. I am amazed at how fast father and the demons are working to help me in every aspect of my life and giving me the ability to perform things on my own accord. But without this website and the knowledge you all are sharing I doubt i would have come along on this path as fast as i am. So thank you and I hope to grow with you all as one family working for the greater good.

Hail Satan!!

This is wonderful to hear! Congratulations on your dedication, and welcome to the family! Hope to see more of you posting here. Don't forget to start on Power Meditations, it will help you tremendously. Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, August 13, 2010 4:05:21 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] To the members on this site

Just wanted to extend my thanks for those of you who have been sharing your thoughts and experiences on here and also on the JoS site. I have recently dedicated myself to Satan performing the ritual. Since then my life has taken a 180 turn in the other direction. I was with out a job and house for a full year but when i dedicated myself. I now have my own 3 bedroom house and will be starting work next week. All of this has happened in a weeks time. I am amazed at how fast father and the demons are working to help me in every aspect of my life and giving me the ability to perform things on my own accord. But without this website and the knowledge you all are sharing I doubt i would have come along on this path as fast as i am. So thank you and I hope to grow with you all as one family working for the greater good.

Hail Satan!!

<td val[/IMG]Congratulations on your Dedication and welcome to Satan's family![/B]

--- En date de : Ven 13.8.10, geminitrouble71 <geminitrouble71@... a écrit :
De: geminitrouble71 <geminitrouble71@...
Objet: [JoyofSatan666] To the members on this site
À: [email protected]
Date: Vendredi 13 août 2010, 20h05

Hail Satan!!
[/TD]

Congratulations on your dedication!
Stay strong and keep the faith!
Hail Satan!

Maia
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Gabe Star <starmithril@... wrote:

This is wonderful to hear! Congratulations on your dedication, and welcome to
the family! Hope to see more of you posting here. Don't forget to start on Power
Meditations, it will help you tremendously.
Hail Satan!

Sent: Fri, August 13, 2010 4:05:21 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] To the members on this site

Just wanted to extend my thanks for those of you who have been sharing your
thoughts and experiences on here and also on the JoS site. I have recently
dedicated myself to Satan performing the ritual. Since then my life has taken a
180 turn in the other direction. I was with out a job and house for a full year
but when i dedicated myself. I now have my own 3 bedroom house and will be
starting work next week. All of this has happened in a weeks time. I am amazed
at how fast father and the demons are working to help me in every aspect of my
life and giving me the ability to perform things on my own accord. But without
this website and the knowledge you all are sharing I doubt i would have come
along on this path as fast as i am. So thank you and I hope to grow with you all
as one family working for the greater good.

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back