Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

To school?

My son be going to regular school, probably.

My question around that is he still haven't learned alot on counting or lettering, now's how to talk but not the best for some sounds like... Gibberish to us but to him we he's talking lol

Anyways as said before I'm very protective on my son sense still young and understand may be just my emotions getting the best of me on this...

I get these feelings he won't be happy in it and there will be problems there and he will have a hard time there.

I know the school system is bad and such....

He goes to a temp school for a few hours to learn some stuff and play with kids there...

Anyways any advice ? Especially if just my emotions getting the best of me?

Thanks

Hail Father Satan
Hail Mother Lilith
Hail all the deite Gods/Goddesses

I understand your concerns here, an yes i too agree the school system is bad now, and i can understand your not being sure what to do here, but i'll do my best to explain my opinion/response here... If you for any reason at all have a bad feeling about the school of subject, i would try finding a different one personally an here's why... Once you reach a certain point spiritually through power meditation, listening to intuition/gut feelings is very important. I am at the point where nearly everything on my end regarding this ends up coming true at some point or another, an this is one reason its so important to trust yourself an set all else aside as much as possible. Also its near impossible to find a place out there that isnt overflowing with any sort of xtian filth (meaning its almost impossible to evade encounters with xtians and other jewish filth 100%, the enemy is virtually anywhere an everywhere due to their hideous power an wealth from their disgusting rubbish), though staying away from catholic schools may help to a certain degree, but again this is not perfect. I dont like saying that but everyone here knows what im talking about an that sadly its true... My reason for writing and explaining the above is because younger people are especially susceptible to the enemy than people who are older/lived longer life, likewise children are at the greatest risk for enemy programming or any form of jewish attack/infiltration. Having began my power meditations when i was only 21, i know better than anyone how true this is, it took me several months to understand this and work up sufficient potential/ability to shut or lock them out so they can't harm or torment me in any way. I am only 22 as of the present, but shutting the enemy out is significantly easier than it was when i got started with spiritual training. However, people who are uninitiated are completely victim and powerless against this sort of thing which is why the average person is virtually powerless to defend themselves from psychic or even physical attacks (going back to the jewish problem that has been going on for many years and continues as i speak....). On the upside though, if youre too worried for your child's well-being, you can clean his/her soul just as you do yours an build an aura of protection around him/her which should help hamper enemy attacks or any form of jewish tyranny/intervening. But if you feel strongly regarding bad feelings about the school, i suggest finding another place to enroll your child. I know this isn't easy, but its better than chancing a potentially bad event here. I highly suggest starting a working specific to getting your child in the right school to avoid bullying problems or anything otherwise that would cause hurt. This is probably another good solution in addition to the above. Hope these ideas help you...
On Feb 7, 2017 5:39 AM, "truthenki1@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:
  My son be going to regular school, probably.

My question around that is he still haven't learned alot on counting or lettering, now's how to talk but not the best for some sounds like... Gibberish to us but to him we he's talking lol

Anyways as said before I'm very protective on my son sense still young and understand may be just my emotions getting the best of me on this...

I get these feelings he won't be happy in it and there will be problems there and he will have a hard time there.

I know the school system is bad and such....

He goes to a temp school for a few hours to learn some stuff and play with kids there...

Anyways any advice ? Especially if just my emotions getting the best of me?

Thanks

Hail Father Satan
Hail Mother Lilith

Thanks for the advice,
Draw back from it is the fact that most school here is garbage and ran by teachers that have no emotions, that's what makes it also hard especially for such young one.

There's already 1 or 2 he's for sure not going for there's already problems there and was on papers of them troubles.

Anyways most likely will hold him back one more year to see how he gets better with help of independents.

Have anyone heard of Montessori school?
I do wish him to go to sense I hear it's great school, however it's private so high price and very far from me.

Anyways thank you for the help and yeah mostly my emotions getting best of me sense that parts still very wavy.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Mother Lilith

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back