Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

To Newbies and those interested in Satanism

Due to the growing number of members, be they merely interested in learning about Satanism or newly dedicated ones, I urge any of the aforementioned to study www.joyofsatan.com by themselves.

If there is one thing about Satanism that is crucial, it certainly is self-reliance & initiative.

Of course, the more advanced members are here to help, nonetheless asking questions which can be answered by simply studying JoS alone was, is, and will be frowned upon.

This does not, however, concern the infiltrators and chaos-mongers, who try to weaken Our Family, Our Unity. Their fate is sealed, beyond redemption.

Being lazy is NOT an excuse - it does not matter whether it is the amount of data stored on JoS or on the main (this) forum. Personal experience is also of significant suppot to many.

JoS is a treasure chest of ageless wisdom, and so is this (and other) forum(s) - bottmless wells.

I do realise that this post is merely a drop of water that will dissolve in the ocean, nonetheless it is all about a fleeting moment.

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

I think a post like that should be made sticky and sent to new members who join this group so that everyone would be able to see it when they join. I've been in other yahoo groups which send you LOTS of stuff when you join about their rules and other things, so I don't think only a single post like yours will be annoying at all.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Due to the growing number of members, be they merely interested in learning about Satanism or newly dedicated ones, I urge any of the aforementioned to study www.joyofsatan.com by themselves.

If there is one thing about Satanism that is crucial, it certainly is self-reliance & initiative.

Of course, the more advanced members are here to help, nonetheless asking questions which can be answered by simply studying JoS alone was, is, and will be frowned upon.

This does not, however, concern the infiltrators and chaos-mongers, who try to weaken Our Family, Our Unity. Their fate is sealed, beyond redemption.

Being lazy is NOT an excuse - it does not matter whether it is the amount of data stored on JoS or on the main (this) forum. Personal experience is also of significant suppot to many.

JoS is a treasure chest of ageless wisdom, and so is this (and other) forum(s) - bottmless wells.

I do realise that this post is merely a drop of water that will dissolve in the ocean, nonetheless it is all about a fleeting moment.

Siguard Draconis.

Yes, with links to the meditation page and other important pages newcomers should read first. Because there are a lot of people who post asking where those pages are, even though the link is right on the main page *sighs*. A basic outline of the important stuff would be great for all new people.

I personally didn't even join these groups until my 3rd month dedicated, and I was already in my 4th month of the Training Program (I did the first 2 months simultaneously).

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

I think a post like that should be made sticky and sent to new members who join this group so that everyone would be able to see it when they join. I've been in other yahoo groups which send you LOTS of stuff when you join about their rules and other things, so I don't think only a single post like yours will be annoying at all.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

The JoS site DOES have an outline in a special section "For those who are new to Satanism", here:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... EOPLE.html

but I don't know why people come here and say they read the site but don't know how to start. I mean, this section's title says everything and should be read first, in the first page of that section even tells you how to start.

There's also a "Frequently Asked Questiosn" on the Age of Satan site which answers 90% of the questions asked here by newbies like "did my dedication work because I missed this thing" or "how do I find my Guardian Demon".

http://ageofsatan.co.cc/frequently_asked_questions.html

I mean seriously these pages need to be read first but they aren't and I have the feeling that even if they get emailed to every new member some of them will still miss them somehow.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Yes, with links to the meditation page and other important pages newcomers should read first. Because there are a lot of people who post asking where those pages are, even though the link is right on the main page *sighs*. A basic outline of the important stuff would be great for all new people.

I personally didn't even join these groups until my 3rd month dedicated, and I was already in my 4th month of the Training Program (I did the first 2 months simultaneously).

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

Based on many of the posts I have read by newbies, I have a feeling that many people find these groups, without even knowing about the JoS site. And they ignore the main page on the groups that state the website, and they just start reading posts and posting their questions. That's why I wrote that. I know about the links on the main page, I think I have the whole site memorized to an extent, but it really seems like people with yahoo email accounts just randomly search through yahoo groups and join without even knowing what Spiritual Satanism is.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

The JoS site DOES have an outline in a special section "For those who are new to Satanism", here:

but I don't know why people come here and say they read the site but don't know how to start. I mean, this section's title says everything and should be read first, in the first page of that section even tells you how to start.

There's also a "Frequently Asked Questiosn" on the Age of Satan site which answers 90% of the questions asked here by newbies like "did my dedication work because I missed this thing" or "how do I find my Guardian Demon".

I mean seriously these pages need to be read first but they aren't and I have the feeling that even if they get emailed to every new member some of them will still miss them somehow.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

In my post I was actually talking about people who claim to have READ the site and yet ask the same questions, not about those who find the group by chance and are not familliar with the site. Typical post: "Hello, I found the JoS site yesterday and I found it very interesting but I don't really know where to start". I've even seen question "I've read the site but I don't really know how to meditate" or "what are the chakras?I visited the site but doesn't give complete info about them". Seriously, no joking at all. These are the posts I find most weird and that's why I gave these two links that these people should read, even if you skim through the site you still can't miss the "for those who are new" section.

Of course those who haven't read it are not a problem at all, you just give them a link to JoS and it's all over, most of them actually do read it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Based on many of the posts I have read by newbies, I have a feeling that many people find these groups, without even knowing about the JoS site. And they ignore the main page on the groups that state the website, and they just start reading posts and posting their questions. That's why I wrote that. I know about the links on the main page, I think I have the whole site memorized to an extent, but it really seems like people with yahoo email accounts just randomly search through yahoo groups and join without even knowing what Spiritual Satanism is.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Siguard Draconis.

<td val[/IMG]good points! sometimes the questions from newbies can easily be found reading the JOS website. Im baffled at times because when i was freshly new, i had read most of the site so my questions were not as simple compared to the ones i come across. Part of Satanism is self relience like you said and that includes learning on your own. I understand its better to be clear than foggy, but most of the time its almost JOS common sense!   Hail Satan!!

--- On Mon, 8/22/11, diznit26 <diznit26@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: To Newbies and those interested in Satanism
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, August 22, 2011, 11:06 AM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

[/TD]

I had thought of something similar some time ago, on a topic I'm sure you'll agree with upon reading this. Possibly even added to the beginning of the JoS front page. And that is: the truth about 2012. I think its safe to say that we've all seen enough of that crap to last us until 3012!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 22:59:21 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: To Newbies and those interested in Satanism

Hail Satan!

Siguard Draconis.

Yea, that crap about 2012 pisses me off. The question of people that ask about this is not if 2012 is real, but what will happen in that date, because they think they are sure that something will happen!! I thought only xians buy stupid stuff like that but I was obviously wrong, many just can't get rid of the negativity and apocalyptic mindset that xianity pushes about the end of the world, everything is be doomed e.t.c.. Just by applying some critical thinking it's easy to see this is a hoax like the Y2K because the same thing happened in history thousands of times.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

I had thought of something similar some time ago, on a topic I'm sure you'll agree with upon reading this. Possibly even added to the beginning of the JoS front page. And that is: the truth about 2012. I think its safe to say that we've all seen enough of that crap to last us until 3012!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 22:59:21
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan!

Siguard Draconis.

Note that as we approach 2012 these crazy lies are exposed one by one. I remember 5 years ago when I was new to Satanism and came upon this group (actually it wasn't exactly this one because it has been hacked 2-3 times) the shit people said about 2012 was completely insane, some people even posted about that in these groups. Many were talking about polar shifts, coming of "Nibiru", solar flares e.t.c. As the years passed obviously these idiots realized that what they say is bullshit and stopped mentioning them. Indeed, if "nibiru" was to come in 2012 it should be visible in the sky 4-5 years ago and now it's only one year from 2012 and it's nowhere. The same about polar shifts, if they were supposed to happen we would still feel the effects 5-10 years ago, and even that it's too little time because these things happen over millions of years.

Yea, that crap about 2012 pisses me off. The question of people that ask about this is not if 2012 is real, but what will happen in that date, because they think they are sure that something will happen!! I thought only xians buy stupid stuff like that but I was obviously wrong, many just can't get rid of the negativity and apocalyptic mindset that xianity pushes about the end of the world, everything is be doomed e.t.c.. Just by applying some critical thinking it's easy to see this is a hoax like the Y2K because the same thing happened in history thousands of times.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@ wrote:

I had thought of something similar some time ago, on a topic I'm sure you'll agree with upon reading this. Possibly even added to the beginning of the JoS front page. And that is: the truth about 2012. I think its safe to say that we've all seen enough of that crap to last us until 3012!

Hail Satan!

Siguard Draconis.

Nibiru IS coming. We can't see it due to its high vibration, caused by both the magnatism of Earths polls shifting, and radio-active, infrared rays given off by our sun. The government knows, though. They just don't want to cause mass histeria. This is why in the past few years or so there have been so many movies about both asteroids, and alien invations, to inadvertently warn us, get us in the survival mind-set.
Perfect example that anyone with a vivid imagination can make up a "dooms-day theory"; well, that and a mild attempt at humor. hope you enjoyed!
HAIL SATAN!!!

Note that as we approach 2012 these crazy lies are exposed one by one. I remember 5 years ago when I was new to Satanism and came upon this group (actually it wasn't exactly this one because it has been hacked 2-3 times) the shit people said about 2012 was completely insane, some people even posted about that in these groups. Many were talking about polar shifts, coming of "Nibiru", solar flares e.t.c. As the years passed obviously these idiots realized that what they say is bullshit and stopped mentioning them. Indeed, if "nibiru" was to come in 2012 it should be visible in the sky 4-5 years ago and now it's only one year from 2012 and it's nowhere. The same about polar shifts, if they were supposed to happen we would still feel the effects 5-10 years ago, and even that it's too little time because these things happen over millions of years.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Siguard Draconis.

Sitchin was a jew, so naturally he would lie to advance jewish supremacy you see his one major lie at work to claim the chosenish of the jew and his work was designed to enforce the judeo-xian lies and subconscious and conscious jewish supremacy that is the bulkward of the jewish program in this case.   The other is planet Niburu it's a hoax, a Gentile Sumerian scholar noted the Sumerians stated Niburu was either Juptier or a star nothing more, certainly not the home of the Gods this is a distraction for Gentiles.   They don't want us knowing our Gods are in Orion, I note the majority of the mainstream kosher approved ET's lectures more then one who is jewish, always lie and state the Orion Nordics are bad and the enemy Nordic's are good, some go as far as to make the false claims that greys are our pals gosh golly.   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/32525
    <var [/IMG]</var>Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 4:37 AM

Nibiru IS coming. We can't see it due to its high vibration, caused by both the magnatism of Earths polls shifting, and radio-active, infrared rays given off by our sun. The government knows, though. They just don't want to cause mass histeria. This is why in the past few years or so there have been so many movies about both asteroids, and alien invations, to inadvertently warn us, get us in the survival mind-set.
Perfect example that anyone with a vivid imagination can make up a "dooms-day theory"; well, that and a mild attempt at humor. hope you enjoyed!
HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail Satan!

Siguard Draconis.

lets not forget that the movie industry is jewish, and what do they want to do thru that? decieve the gentiles and make money....refering to a post i had read here a while ago...thats "jewed" uplol, i love that phrase

Exactly. Hope you realize this was part of the whole "conspiracy theory"Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "diznit26" <diznit26@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 15:37:54 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: To Newbies and those interested in Satanism
  *sigh* how many times it's been said NIBIRU *DOESN'T* EXIST, IT'S A HOAX MADE UP BY SITCHIN. Actually

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jason" <eremoslukos8@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail Satan!

Siguard Draconis.

so what's a chakra again? haha just kidding..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David H" <religionisdisease@... wrote:
so what's a chakra again? haha just kidding..

Siguard Draconis.

I am newbie, I come here after I studied everything on the JOS site, and after being dedicated to Father Satan. Christians are awful, I know that by personal experience, as I come from family of christian priests. I had a long struggle against their indoctrination which lasted for couple of years, and with help from Father I got together.Thanks to His patience, I defeated my enemies. Now I am ready to become an active Satanist, clean out of any indoctrination and deceit. I have to add only this / the mission in live of xtians is to forse their beliefs upon any artistic and sensitive soul there is, as they posses great amount of strenght. They are anything but spiritual. The greatest spiritual strenght is in freedom, not in some sort of rigid rules they follow. Luckily, Father is not unreasonable, and understands the difficulties in cleansing one/s mind out of years and years of mind poisoning. In my case, it lasted too long... But he never left me unprotected during those hard years of self/knowing..

HAIL SATANAS!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back