Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

to my SS family

Its is so great to be back and be welcomed back by H P Maxine herself.And anyone who questions that can talk to her yourself.I learned two very big lessons while I was gone.One that our clergy are always to be respected no matter what and two that you do not need any egroup to be loyal to Satan.I have not let up one bit on my Yoga and power meditation program since I was banned from here nor will I ever.Also let me add that anyone who stopped being friends with me. I forgive and the reality is aside from this egroup you will always be my Satanic brothers and sisters and clergy when Father Satan and our leader come back to claim what is theirs which is this planet for the glory of our great Gentile God Satan and our Demon friends.So let me finish by saying I love you all and I am there for anyone who needs or wants me.Also I have been promoted in my security officer job so I have even less time to be on my new lap top which is why I am texting on my phone.Also our 2 month old son Svein is going to be a great Satanic leader in the near future and that was what was told to me by H P Maxine who did his chart so anyone who questions that also talk to her yourself.Why would I dare use her name unless it is true.I would be a fool and I am far from one.

Message from High Priestess Maxine Dietrich:
It is a sad fact that some idiots have nothing better to do with their time and have no real 'life' of their own, that they have to put energy, time and effort into impersonating me online.

*I do not SEND anyone personal e-mails, I only REPLY to very few who e-mail me as I simply am too busy and do not have the time.*

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... dates.html

I don't know who you are friend, but you are really a nuisance. Show us the e-mails from Maxine - make a print screen. Don said that you were banned. You act like a jew - always returning to its feeling place. And your wife is jewish - no true Satanist would marry a jew!

You're not a Satanist but a filthy liar!

HS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "theultimatefishyface" <theultimatefishyface@... wrote:

Its is so great to be back and be welcomed back by H P Maxine herself.And anyone who questions that can talk to her yourself.I learned two very big lessons while I was gone.One that our clergy are always to be respected no matter what and two that you do not need any egroup to be loyal to Satan.I have not let up one bit on my Yoga and power meditation program since I was banned from here nor will I ever.Also let me add that anyone who stopped being friends with me. I forgive and the reality is aside from this egroup you will always be my Satanic brothers and sisters and clergy when Father Satan and our leader come back to claim what is theirs which is this planet for the glory of our great Gentile God Satan and our Demon friends.So let me finish by saying I love you all and I am there for anyone who needs or wants me.Also I have been promoted in my security officer job so I have even less time to be on my new lap top which is why I am texting on my phone.Also our 2 month old son Svein is going to be a great Satanic leader in the near future and that was what was told to me by H P Maxine who did his chart so anyone who questions that also talk to her yourself.Why would I dare use her name unless it is true.I would be a fool and I am far from one.

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: to my SS family
Sent: Mon, Jun 17, 2013 10:00:15 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Message from High Priestess Maxine Dietrich:
It is a sad fact that some idiots have nothing better to do with their time and have no real 'life' of their own, that they have to put energy, time and effort into impersonating me online.

*I do not SEND anyone personal e-mails, I only REPLY to very few who e-mail me as I simply am too busy and do not have the time.*

I don't know who you are friend, but you are really a nuisance. Show us the e-mails from Maxine - make a print screen. Don said that you were banned. You act like a jew - always returning to its feeling place. And your wife is jewish - no true Satanist would marry a jew!

HS!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "theultimatefishyface" <theultimatefishyface@... wrote:

[/TD]

HS!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "theultimatefishyface" <theultimatefishyface@... wrote:

[/TD]

HS!

[/TD]

It seems that many people on these groups do not trust you nor your wife, Raven. Would you like to tell everyone what it is exactly, that got you two banned in the first place? Just to remind us and to let the newer members know both of your history. I would like to hear it from your lips. The truth, please. :) 
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "stygian.shadowcreeper@..." <stygian.shadowcreeper@...
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 7:18:02 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: to my SS family
  Fro[/IMG]   Message from High Priestess Maxine Dietrich:

HS!

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

To clarify:

I speak from my own observations.
For some time, before you were banned, you were a regular contributing member of the groups. I respected you highly back then, because you seemed an honorable man, hard working; devoted utterly to Lord Satan, spiritual warfare and his family. You seemed to know what you posted about and spoke honestly and kindly to all. In the groups, on these forums.

But then you were banned, you and your wife. Now you have returned.

It is only understandable that trust is like a house built of cards. It takes a long time to build, and a moment to knock it all down.
And the wind to blow it away, and to rebuild trust is like grabbing all the cards again before they are lost to the breeze. To start rebulding that house of cards.

Within Spiritual Satanism, particularly in these JoS groups, there is always a constant motion and working of the enemies and infiltrators.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

It seems that many people on these groups do not trust you nor your wife, Raven.

Would you like to tell everyone what it is exactly, that got you two banned in the first place? Just to remind us and to let the newer members know both of your history.

I would like to hear it from your lips. The truth, please. :)

She does me ask her yourself.She trust both me and my wife no matter what is said by anyone..And why if that is not true am I not banned or rebuked by her?Its because I speak the truth and BTW don't know you either nice to meet you too.
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

From: stygian.shadowcreeper <stygian.shadowcreeper@...; To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: to my SS family Sent: Mon, Jun 17, 2013 10:00:15 PM

HS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "theultimatefishyface" <theultimatefishyface@ wrote:

Its is so great to be back and be welcomed back by H P Maxine herself.And anyone who questions that can talk to her yourself.I learned two very big lessons while I was gone.One that our clergy are always to be respected no matter what and two that you do not need any egroup to be loyal to Satan.I have not let up one bit on my Yoga and power meditation program since I was banned from here nor will I ever.Also let me add that anyone who stopped being friends with me. I forgive and the reality is aside from this egroup you will always be my Satanic brothers and sisters and clergy when Father Satan and our leader come back to claim what is theirs which is this planet for the glory of our great Gentile God Satan and our Demon friends.So let me finish by saying I love you all and I am there for anyone who needs or wants me.Also I have been promoted in my security officer job so I have even less time to be on my new lap top which is why I am texting on my
phone.Also our 2 month old son Svein is going to be a great Satanic leader in the near future and that was what was told to me by H P Maxine who did his chart so anyone who questions that also talk to her yourself.Why would I dare use her name unless it is true.I would be a fool and I am far from one.

Greatly put magus. I too felt the same about Brian back then. Idk at this moment I do not trust this dude. Plus Brian if you do not care about what we about I n ur wife then why make this post?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

To clarify:

For some time, before you were banned, you were a regular contributing member of the groups. I respected you highly back then, because you seemed an honorable man, hard working; devoted utterly to Lord Satan, spiritual warfare and his family. You seemed to know what you posted about and spoke honestly and kindly to all. In the groups, on these forums.

It is only understandable that trust is like a house built of cards. It takes a long time to build, and a moment to knock it all down.
And the wind to blow it away, and to rebuild trust is like grabbing all the cards again before they are lost to the breeze. To start rebulding that house of cards.

Within Spiritual Satanism, particularly in these JoS groups, there is always a constant motion and working of the enemies and infiltrators.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

It seems that many people on these groups do not trust you nor your wife, Raven.

Would you like to tell everyone what it is exactly, that got you two banned in the first place? Just to remind us and to let the newer members know both of your history.

She does me ask her yourself.She trust both me and my wife no matter what is said by anyone..And why if that is not true am I not banned or rebuked by her?Its because I speak the truth and BTW don't know you either nice to meet you too.

From: stygian.shadowcreeper <stygian.shadowcreeper@; To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: to my SS family Sent: Mon, Jun 17, 2013 10:00:15 PM

HS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "theultimatefishyface" <theultimatefishyface@ wrote:

Its is so great to be back and be welcomed back by H P Maxine herself.And anyone who questions that can talk to her yourself.I learned two very big lessons while I was gone.One that our clergy are always to be respected no matter what and two that you do not need any egroup to be loyal to Satan.I have not let up one bit on my Yoga and power meditation program since I was banned from here nor will I ever.Also let me add that anyone who stopped being friends with me. I forgive and the reality is aside from this egroup you will always be my Satanic brothers and sisters and clergy when Father Satan and our leader come back to claim what is theirs which is this planet for the glory of our great Gentile God Satan and our Demon friends.So let me finish by saying I love you all and I am there for anyone who needs or wants me.Also I have been promoted in my security officer job so I have even less time to be on my new lap top which is why I am texting on my
phone.Also our 2 month old son Svein is going to be a great Satanic leader in the near future and that was what was told to me by H P Maxine who did his chart so anyone who questions that also talk to her yourself.Why would I dare use her name unless it is true.I would be a fool and I am far from one.

Sent: Tue, Jun 18, 2013 12:26:01 AM

<td val[/IMG]   To clarify:

--- [/IMG][email protected], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG][email protected]; Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: to my SS family Sent: Mon, Jun 17, 2013 10:00:15 PM

HS!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "theultimatefishyface" <theultimatefishyface@ wrote:

[/TD]

Sent: Tue, Jun 18, 2013 12:49:49 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Greatly put magus. I too felt the same about Brian back then. Idk at this moment I do not trust this dude. Plus Brian if you do not care about what we about I n ur wife then why make this post?

--- [/IMG][email protected], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

To clarify:

--- [/IMG][email protected], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

Fro[/IMG][email protected]; Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: to my SS family Sent: Mon, Jun 17, 2013 10:00:15 PM

HS!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "theultimatefishyface" <theultimatefishyface@ wrote:

[/TD]

Do not call me "sister". If you do that again I will be very angry. I have a name, it's Magus.  I have already stated my question a few posts ago: "Would you like to tell everyone what it is exactly, that got you two banned in the first place? Just to remind us and to let the newer members know both of your history."
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "magus.immortalis@..." <magus.immortalis@...
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 8:50:15 PM
  Fro[/IMG]   To clarify:

--- [/IMG][email protected], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

HS!

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Sorry Magus my col. walked in and I had to get ready to change shifts and leave work.This is the truth of what happened which I have told both H P Maxine and H P Carlson.I was talking to Raven one day and she jokingly said that H P Don and H P Myla were getting close and said I wonder if they are dating.So I was talking with my then closest and dearest SS friend whom we dedicated at the same time with hoodedcobra on yahoo chat and told him what Raven jokingly had said.Well then it morphed into gossip from his lips and some how H P Myla heard about it.She defended herself about it and I disrespected her and we started infighting about it.Next thing I know is H P Rassi banned me.But as I said I made the mistake of both fighting with one of Satan's H Ps about it and also being too public about our personal life.I hope I have learned my lesson in both counts.I don't blame both H P Don and H P Myla for being upset and hope that someday I can make it up to both of them.So at your request and to show that I am honorable and have nothing to hide that is all I know.Since then I was contacted by H P Carlson about me saying in appropriate things to the new ones on teens4 Satan which I never ever did.H P Maxine has kept up with me through it all and has been the very supporting person that she is to both Raven and I and again if anyone thinks that I am not telling the truth you are free to contact her yourself.She told me I was welcome to come back on here and here I am never to leave again. 
Hail Father Satan and all the Gods of Hell
theultimatefishyface
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 7:14 PM

It seems that many people on these groups do not trust you nor your wife, Raven. Would you like to tell everyone what it is exactly, that got you two banned in the first place? Just to remind us and to let the newer members know both of your history. I would like to hear it from your lips. The truth, please. :) 
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "stygian.shadowcreeper@..." <stygian.shadowcreeper@...
  Fro[/IMG]   Message from High Priestess Maxine Dietrich:

HS!

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

What about these posts:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/87420
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/87432

True or lies??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fish Face <theultimatefishyface@... wrote:

Sorry Magus my col. walked in and I had to get ready to change shifts and leave work.This is the truth of what happened which I have told both H P Maxine and H P Carlson.I was talking to Raven one day and she jokingly said that H P Don and H P Myla were getting close and said I wonder if they are dating.So I was talking with my then closest and dearest SS friend whom we dedicated at the same time with hoodedcobra on yahoo chat and told him what Raven jokingly had said.Well then it morphed into gossip from his lips and some how H P Myla heard about it.She defended herself about it and I disrespected her and we started infighting about it.Next thing I know is H P Rassi banned me.But as I said I made the mistake of both fighting with one of Satan's H Ps about it and also being too public about our personal life.I hope I have learned my lesson in both counts.I don't blame both H P Don and H P Myla for being upset and hope that someday I can make it up to
both of them.So at your request and to show that I am honorable and have nothing to hide that is all I know.Since then I was contacted by H P Carlson about me saying in appropriate things to the new ones on teens4 Satan which I never ever did.H P Maxine has kept up with me through it all and has been the very supporting person that she is to both Raven and I and again if anyone thinks that I am not telling the truth you are free to contact her yourself.She told me I was welcome to come back on here and here I am never to leave again.

theultimatefishyface

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; "stygian.shadowcreeper@..." <stygian.shadowcreeper@...

From: stygian.shadowcreeper <stygian.shadowcreeper@...; To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: to my SS family Sent: Mon, Jun 17, 2013 10:00:15 PM

HS!

"Magus" is the male part though. Its female is called "maga" in Latin.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Do not call me "sister". If you do that again I will be very angry. I have a name, it's Magus.

I have already stated my question a few posts ago: "Would you like to tell everyone what it is exactly, that got you two banned in the first place? Just to remind us and to let the newer members know both of your history."

I totally understand sister and the fact that I dug my own grave by disrespecting our clergy and I did deserve to be banned.But I have been in constant contact with H P Maxine and H P Carlson and have answered all questions reguarding my wrong actions.But I am your brother and H P Maxine told me in her words that my banning was very unfortunate but was done for our protection.But many have been banned and came back so I am now.I understand the miss trust from everyone but I have to be given the chance to rebuild your trust again like others who have fucked up and came back.I never said I did not mess up I did but I am here to face my actions and will answer yours or anyones questions about it.Just give me my chance because I am not going anywhere and I am loyal to Satan and our clergy and all true brothers and sisters in Satan.

From: magus.immortalis <magus.immortalis@...; To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: to my SS family Sent: Tue, Jun 18, 2013 12:26:01 AM

To clarify:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

From: stygian.shadowcreeper <stygian.shadowcreeper@; To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: to my SS family Sent: Mon, Jun 17, 2013 10:00:15 PM

HS!

Its is so great to be back and be welcomed back by H P Maxine herself.And anyone who questions that can talk to her yourself.I learned two very big lessons while I was gone.One that our clergy are always to be respected no matter what and two that you do not need any egroup to be loyal to Satan.I have not let up one bit on my Yoga and power meditation program since I was banned from here nor will I ever.Also let me add that anyone who stopped being friends with me. I forgive and the reality is aside from this egroup you will always be my Satanic brothers and sisters and clergy when Father Satan and our leader come back to claim what is theirs which is this planet for the glory of our great Gentile God Satan and our Demon friends.So let me finish by saying I love you all and I am there for anyone who needs or wants me.Also I have been promoted in my security officer job so I have even less time to be on my new lap top which is why I am texting
on my

Haha, oh cool, I didn't know that.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 4:54:12 AM
  "Magus" is the male part though. Its female is called "maga" in Latin.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Do not call me "sister". If you do that again I will be very angry. I have a name, it's Magus.

I have already stated my question a few posts ago: "Would you like to tell everyone what it is exactly, that got you two banned in the first place? Just to remind us and to let the newer members know both of your history."

I totally understand sister and the fact that I dug my own grave by disrespecting our clergy and I did deserve to be banned.But I have been in constant contact with H P Maxine and H P Carlson and have answered all questions reguarding my wrong actions.But I am your brother and H P Maxine told me in her words that my banning was very unfortunate but was done for our protection.But many have been banned and came back so I am now.I understand the miss trust from everyone but I have to be given the chance to rebuild your trust again like others who have fucked up and came back.I never said I did not mess up I did but I am here to face my actions and will answer yours or anyones questions about it.Just give me my chance because I am not going anywhere and I am loyal to Satan and our clergy and all true brothers and sisters in Satan.

From: magus.immortalis <magus.immortalis@...; To: <mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com; Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: to my SS family Sent: Tue, Jun 18, 2013 12:26:01 AM

To clarify:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

From: stygian.shadowcreeper <stygian.shadowcreeper@; To: <mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com; Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: to my SS family Sent: Mon, Jun 17, 2013 10:00:15 PM

HS!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "theultimatefishyface" <theultimatefishyface@ wrote:

Its is so great to be back and be welcomed back by H P Maxine herself.And anyone who questions that can talk to her yourself.I learned two very big lessons while I was gone.One that our clergy are always to be respected no matter what and two that you do not need any egroup to be loyal to Satan.I have not let up one bit on my Yoga and power meditation program since I was banned from here nor will I ever.Also let me add that anyone who stopped being friends with me. I forgive and the reality is aside from this egroup you will always be my Satanic brothers and sisters and clergy when Father Satan and our leader come back to claim what is theirs which is this planet for the glory of our great Gentile God Satan and our Demon friends.So let me finish by saying I love you all and I am there for anyone who needs or wants me.Also I have been promoted in my security officer job so I have even less time to be on my new lap top which is why I am texting
on my

wow wow wow we are all on the same astral level hear lets all get a long  

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 6:26 PM, magus.immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
  To clarify:

HS!

More like exaggerations as everything H P Don has been saying about me.Back when I was new and very lonely I made some advances to two people who returned those desires also_One was blackkat who I chatted for many months with and the other was a woman by the name of Tammy.H P Maxine counseled me through both of these relationships and yes there was talk of sex with both of them.This by the way was way before Raven and I started dating I would say in 2010 or maybe into 2011.as far as me talking shit about the clergy and this of course we did because we were very upset after being banned.But I will admit I have always had a problem with H P Don's attitude with me and still do to a point as many have said to me privately away from group.But I really owe a great debt to him because in the beginning he helped me debunk most of what I believed and I needed that at the time.Now I do realize that his actions are needed in the groups or way to much kike shit would not be caught and the groups would suffer because of it.So even though I did not care for his rough attitude to me and others I do see his purpose more now and will respect him as Satan's chosen clergy from now on.Hope that answered some of your concerns and I will do my best to answer any others.I have always loved these groups and hope I can one day regain the trusts I have broken.      
theultimatefishyface
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 2:12 AM

What about these posts:

True or lies??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fish Face <theultimatefishyface@... wrote:

Sorry Magus my col. walked in and I had to get ready to change shifts and leave work.This is the truth of what happened which I have told both H P Maxine and H P Carlson.I was talking to Raven one day and she jokingly said that H P Don and H P Myla were getting close and said I wonder if they are dating.So I was talking with my then closest and dearest SS friend whom we dedicated at the same time with hoodedcobra on yahoo chat and told him what Raven jokingly had said.Well then it morphed into gossip from his lips and some how H P Myla heard about it.She defended herself about it and I disrespected her and we started infighting about it.Next thing I know is H P Rassi banned me.But as I said I made the mistake of both fighting with one of Satan's H Ps about it and also being too public about our personal life.I hope I have learned my lesson in both counts.I don't blame both H P Don and H P Myla for being upset and hope that someday I can make it up to
both of them.So at your request and to show that I am honorable and have nothing to hide that is all I know.Since then I was contacted by H P Carlson about me saying in appropriate things to the new ones on teens4 Satan which I never ever did.H P Maxine has kept up with me through it all and has been the very supporting person that she is to both Raven and I and again if anyone thinks that I am not telling the truth you are free to contact her yourself.She told me I was welcome to come back on here and here I am never to leave again.

theultimatefishyface

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; "stygian.shadowcreeper@..." <stygian.shadowcreeper@...

HS!

My thoughts exactly. 
theultimatefishyface

Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 7:38 PM

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 6:26 PM, magus.immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
  To clarify:

HS!

How many mouths do you have, Brian? That you chew with one and bite with the other? You say such backhanded things while doling out what you think are "compliments" at the same time. So you are saying that one of our trusted clergy members, makes exaggerated claims?  No, *YOU* are the one who makes exaggerated claims. About yourself, your wife, and your kid. About situations that involve you two. I also notice you also play down your misdemeanors and play the "woe is me" tune in this thread and another, to get the achy breaky heart and sympathy from members, so they can trust you two. And take your sides.You are no different from a Christian, pointing fingers at people, accusing them (who are innocent) of doing EXACTLY what you are doing, to take the spotlight of accusations off of you. You speak of love in your opening post, loving everyone in these groups, calling everyone brother and sister. To get them to lower their defenses and think you are the "good"guy, who was wronged, and now you have returned with arms wide open like jewsus.   
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 11:19:57 AM
  More like exaggerations as everything H P Don has been saying about me.Back when I was new and very lonely I made some advances to two people who returned those desires also_One was blackkat who I chatted for many months with and the other was a woman by the name of Tammy.H P Maxine counseled me through both of these relationships and yes there was talk of sex with both of them.This by the way was way before Raven and I started dating I would say in 2010 or maybe into 2011.as far as me talking shit about the clergy and this of course we did because we were very upset after being banned.But I will admit I have always had a problem with H P Don's attitude with me and still do to a point as many have said to me privately away from group.But I really owe a great debt to him because in the beginning he helped me debunk most of what I believed and I needed that at the time.Now I do realize that his actions are needed in the groups or way to much kike shit would not be caught and the groups would suffer because of it.So even though I did not care for his rough attitude to me and others I do see his purpose more now and will respect him as Satan's chosen clergy from now on.Hope that answered some of your concerns and I will do my best to answer any others.I have always loved these groups and hope I can one day regain the trusts I have broken.      
theultimatefishyface
  What about these posts: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/87420 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/87432 True or lies??
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Fish Face <theultimatefishyface@... wrote: Sorry Magus my col. walked in and I had to get ready to change shifts and leave work.This is the truth of what happened which I have told both H P Maxine and H P Carlson.I was talking to Raven one day and she jokingly said that H P Don and H P Myla were getting close and said I wonder if they are dating.So I was talking with my then closest and dearest SS friend whom we dedicated at the same time with hoodedcobra on yahoo chat and told him what Raven jokingly had said.Well then it morphed into gossip from his lips and some how H P Myla heard about it.She defended herself about it and I disrespected her and we started infighting about it.Next thing I know is H P Rassi banned me.But as I said I made the mistake of both fighting with one of Satan's H Ps about it and also being too public about our personal life.I hope I have learned my lesson in both counts.I don't blame both H P Don and H P Myla for being upset and hope that someday I can make it up to both of them.So at your request and to show that I am honorable and have nothing to hide that is all I know.Since then I was contacted by H P Carlson about me saying in appropriate things to the new ones on teens4 Satan which I never ever did.H P Maxine has kept up with me through it all and has been the very supporting person that she is to both Raven and I and again if anyone thinks that I am not telling the truth you are free to contact her yourself.She told me I was welcome to come back on here and here I am never to leave again.   Hail Father Satan and all the Gods of Hell theultimatefishyface ________________________________ From: Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... To: "mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com" <mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 7:14 PM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: to my SS family   It seems that many people on these groups do not trust you nor your wife, Raven.   Would you like to tell everyone what it is exactly, that got you two banned in the first place? Just to remind us and to let the newer members know both of your history.   I would like to hear it from your lips. The truth, please. :)   From: Fish Face <theultimatefishyface@... To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com; "stygian.shadowcreeper@..." <stygian.shadowcreeper@... Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 7:18:02 PM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: to my SS family   She does me ask her yourself.She trust both me and my wife no matter what is said by anyone..And why if that is not true am I not banned or rebuked by her?Its because I speak the truth and BTW don't know you either nice to meet you too. Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android From: stygian.shadowcreeper <stygian.shadowcreeper@...; To: <mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com; Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: to my SS family Sent: Mon, Jun 17, 2013 10:00:15 PM   Message from High Priestess Maxine Dietrich: It is a sad fact that some idiots have nothing better to do with their time and have no real 'life' of their own, that they have to put energy, time and effort into impersonating me online. *I do not SEND anyone personal e-mails, I only REPLY to very few who e-mail me as I simply am too busy and do not have the time.* http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... dates.html I don't know who you are friend, but you are really a nuisance. Show us the e-mails from Maxine - make a print screen. Don said that you were banned. You act like a jew - always returning to its feeling place. And your wife is jewish - no true Satanist would marry a jew! You're not a Satanist but a filthy liar! HS! --- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "theultimatefishyface" <theultimatefishyface@ wrote: Its is so great to be back and be welcomed back by H P Maxine herself.And anyone who questions that can talk to her yourself.I learned two very big lessons while I was gone.One that our clergy are always to be respected no matter what and two that you do not need any egroup to be loyal to Satan.I have not let up one bit on my Yoga and power meditation program since I was banned from here nor will I ever.Also let me add that anyone who stopped being friends with me. I forgive and the reality is aside from this egroup you will always be my Satanic brothers and sisters and clergy when Father Satan and our leader come back to claim what is theirs which is this planet for the glory of our great Gentile God Satan and our Demon friends.So let me finish by saying I love you all and I am there for anyone who needs or wants me.Also I have been promoted in my security officer job so I have even less time to be on my new lap top which is why I am texting on my phone.Also our 2 month old son Svein is going to be a great Satanic leader in the near future and that was what was told to me by H P Maxine who did his chart so anyone who questions that also talk to her yourself.Why would I dare use her name unless it is true.I would be a fool and I am far from one.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Tue, Jun 18, 2013 7:32:48 PM

<td val[/IMG]   How many mouths do you have, Brian? That you chew with one and bite with the other? You say such backhanded things while doling out what you think are "compliments" at the same time. So you are saying that one of our trusted clergy members, makes exaggerated claims?  No, *YOU* are the one who makes exaggerated claims. About yourself, your wife, and your kid. About situations that involve you two. I also notice you also play down your misdemeanors and play the "woe is me" tune in this thread and another, to get the achy breaky heart and sympathy from members, so they can trust you two. And take your sides.You are no different from a Christian, pointing fingers at people, accusing them (who are innocent) of doing EXACTLY what you are doing, to take the spotlight of accusations off of you. You speak of love in your opening post, loving everyone in these groups, calling everyone brother and sister. To get them to lower their defenses and think you are the "good"guy, who was wronged, and now you have returned with arms wide open like jewsus.   
theultimatefishyface
To: [email protected] Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 2:12 AM
  What about these posts: [/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "theultimatefishyface" <theultimatefishyface@ wrote: Its is so great to be back and be welcomed back by H P Maxine herself.And anyone who questions that can talk to her yourself.I learned two very big lessons while I was gone.One that our clergy are always to be respected no matter what and two that you do not need any egroup to be loyal to Satan.I have not let up one bit on my Yoga and power meditation program since I was banned from here nor will I ever.Also let me add that anyone who stopped being friends with me. I forgive and the reality is aside from this egroup you will always be my Satanic brothers and sisters and clergy when Father Satan and our leader come back to claim what is theirs which is this planet for the glory of our great Gentile God Satan and our Demon friends.So let me finish by saying I love you all and I am there for anyone who needs or wants me.Also I have been promoted in my security officer job so I have even less time to be on my new lap top which is why I am texting on my phone.Also our 2 month old son Svein is going to be a great Satanic leader in the near future and that was what was told to me by H P Maxine who did his chart so anyone who questions that also talk to her yourself.Why would I dare use her name unless it is true.I would be a fool and I am far from one. [/QUOTE] [/TD]

... There was absolutely no reason to post this..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "theultimatefishyface" <theultimatefishyface@... wrote:

Can someone ban that jewish bastard PLEASEEEE!?

If he/it was disturbing the groups, it is clear why he/it was banned.

HS!

Yes, they do. But you're NOT a Satanists!

You lie, cheat, and cause problems - this is what I could see from your numerous posts. And also Don and fire_starter showed some evidence - you've been a trouble before, Brian. A TWO-FACED LYING JEWISH MAGGOT! Only a JEW will do such thing!

HS!

Be careful what you say my friend the Gods see your actions to another SS.

This thing you do where you try to intimidate people using the gods makes me quite sick. It shows that you are too weak to stand up to opposition by yourself. Hardly the sign of an indipendet, and strong satanist.

You have yourself admited you have done wrong, why don't you just face up to it without employing such rattish tactics?

I am blackkat411, and this is utter LIES..there was NEVER talk of sex as i told you I was NOT INTERESTED in any relationships. I am deleting this account as well, b/c as of today i see you have done something again to post a virus to alot of members under the name 'blackkat' you made one mistake.. the egret account has been closed for quite some time now. and i always used the name blackkat411. I know you are one who likes to send viruses..So for all who got an email entitled 'Re:backkat' it is virus. and i could not send it as that account is closed. Thank You for reading!
As will this account be closed as of today, Gibbobns.

More like exaggerations as everything H P Don has been saying about me.Back when I was new and very lonely I made some advances to two people who returned those desires also_One was blackkat who I chatted for many months with and the other was a woman by the name of Tammy.H P Maxine counseled me through both of these relationships and yes there was talk of sex with both of them.This by the way was way before Raven and I started dating I would say in 2010 or maybe into 2011.as far as me talking shit about the clergy and this of course we did because we were very upset after being banned.But I will admit I have always had a problem with H P Don's attitude with me and still do to a point as many have said to me privately away from group.But I really owe a great debt to him because in the beginning he helped me debunk most of what I believed and I needed that at the time.Now I do realize that his actions are needed in the groups or way to much kike shit
would not be caught and the groups would suffer because of it.So even though I did not care for his rough attitude to me and others I do see his purpose more now and will respect him as Satan's chosen clergy from now on.Hope that answered some of your concerns and I will do my best to answer any others.I have always loved these groups and hope I can one day regain the trusts I have broken.     

theultimatefishyface

What about these posts:

True or lies??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fish Face <theultimatefishyface@ wrote:

Sorry Magus my col. walked in and I had to get ready to change shifts and leave work.This is the truth of what happened which I have told both H P Maxine and H P Carlson.I was talking to Raven one day and she jokingly said that H P Don and H P Myla were getting close and said I wonder if they are dating.So I was talking with my then closest and dearest SS friend whom we dedicated at the same time with hoodedcobra on yahoo chat and told him what Raven jokingly had said.Well then it morphed into gossip from his lips and some how H P Myla heard about it.She defended herself about it and I disrespected her and we started infighting about it.Next thing I know is H P Rassi banned me.But as I said I made the mistake of both fighting with one of Satan's H Ps about it and also being too public about our personal life.I hope I have learned my lesson in both counts.I don't blame both H P Don and H P Myla for being upset and hope that someday I can make it up
to

theultimatefishyface

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; "stygian.shadowcreeper@" <stygian.shadowcreeper@

HS!

on my

Get out of here fish face!!!!! Quit blowing up my inbox.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 18, 2013, at 3:47 PM, Fish Face <theultimatefishyface@... wrote:
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Sent: Tue, Jun 18, 2013 7:32:48 PM

<td val[/IMG]   How many mouths do you have, Brian? That you chew with one and bite with the other? You say such backhanded things while doling out what you think are "compliments" at the same time. So you are saying that one of our trusted clergy members, makes exaggerated claims?  No, *YOU* are the one who makes exaggerated claims. About yourself, your wife, and your kid. About situations that involve you two. I also notice you also play down your misdemeanors and play the "woe is me" tune in this thread and another, to get the achy breaky heart and sympathy from members, so they can trust you two. And take your sides.You are no different from a Christian, pointing fingers at people, accusing them (who are innocent) of doing EXACTLY what you are doing, to take the spotlight of accusations off of you. You speak of love in your opening post, loving everyone in these groups, calling everyone brother and sister. To get them to lower their defenses and think you are the "good"guy, who was wronged, and now you have returned with arms wide open like jewsus.   
From: Fish Face < theultimatefishyface@... To: " [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url]" < [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url]
theultimatefishyface
From: the_fire_starter666 < the_fire_starter666@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url]
  What about these posts: [/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "theultimatefishyface" <theultimatefishyface@ wrote: Its is so great to be back and be welcomed back by H P Maxine herself.And anyone who questions that can talk to her yourself.I learned two very big lessons while I was gone.One that our clergy are always to be respected no matter what and two that you do not need any egroup to be loyal to Satan.I have not let up one bit on my Yoga and power meditation program since I was banned from here nor will I ever.Also let me add that anyone who stopped being friends with me. I forgive and the reality is aside from this egroup you will always be my Satanic brothers and sisters and clergy when Father Satan and our leader come back to claim what is theirs which is this planet for the glory of our great Gentile God Satan and our Demon friends.So let me finish by saying I love you all and I am there for anyone who needs or wants me.Also I have been promoted in my security officer job so I have even less time to be on my new lap top which is why I am texting on my phone.Also our 2 month old son Svein is going to be a great Satanic leader in the near future and that was what was told to me by H P Maxine who did his chart so anyone who questions that also talk to her yourself.Why would I dare use her name unless it is true.I would be a fool and I am far from one. [/TD]
http://[/IMG

Is this whole "let's stop infighting, we're all family" crap going to start again? The Fire Starter has more than politely explained that this is what happened last time. Wails of protest as to how they're being 'unfairly treated' and LOTS of talk about in-fighting and how it must stop, yet behind the scenes who's doing what?
Not taking a stab at you, Victor. I just really don't want new members to either be deluded by the gibbon's(And of course this applies to any member) and led astray, or never having their questions answered because it's clogged up with this crap! Worse still many could come and see this and think that we're all 13 year old internet keyboard warriors and leave!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], victor grainger <eventhorizon10110@... wrote:

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 6:26 PM, magus.immortalis <
magus.immortalis@... wrote:

To clarify:

For some time, before you were banned, you were a regular contributing
member of the groups. I respected you highly back then, because you seemed
an honorable man, hard working; devoted utterly to Lord Satan, spiritual
warfare and his family. You seemed to know what you posted about and spoke
honestly and kindly to all. In the groups, on these forums.

It is only understandable that trust is like a house built of cards. It
takes a long time to build, and a moment to knock it all down.
And the wind to blow it away, and to rebuild trust is like grabbing all
the cards again before they are lost to the breeze. To start rebulding that
house of cards.

Within Spiritual Satanism, particularly in these JoS groups, there is
always a constant motion and working of the enemies and infiltrators.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@
wrote:

It seems that many people on these groups do not trust you nor your
wife, Raven.
Â
Would you like to tell everyone what it is exactly, that got you two
banned in the first place? Just to remind us and to let the newer members
know both of your history.
Â
Â

Â

She does me ask her yourself.She trust both me and my wife no matter
what is said by anyone..And why if that is not true am I not banned or
rebuked by her?Its because I speak the truth and BTW don't know you either
nice to meet you too.

family Sent: Mon, Jun 17, 2013 10:00:15 PM
Â
It is a sad fact that some idiots have nothing better to do with their
time and have no real 'life' of their own, that they have to put energy,
time and effort into impersonating me online.

*I do not SEND anyone personal e-mails, I only REPLY to very few who
e-mail me as I simply am too busy and do not have the time.*

I don't know who you are friend, but you are really a nuisance. Show us
the e-mails from Maxine - make a print screen. Don said that you were
banned. You act like a jew - always returning to its feeling place. And
your wife is jewish - no true Satanist would marry a jew!

HS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "theultimatefishyface"
<theultimatefishyface@ wrote:

Its is so great to be back and be welcomed back by H P Maxine
herself.And anyone who questions that can talk to her yourself.I learned
two very big lessons while I was gone.One that our clergy are always to be
respected no matter what and two that you do not need any egroup to be
loyal to Satan.I have not let up one bit on my Yoga and power meditation
program since I was banned from here nor will I ever.Also let me add that
anyone who stopped being friends with me. I forgive and the reality is
aside from this egroup you will always be my Satanic brothers and sisters
and clergy when Father Satan and our leader come back to claim what is
theirs which is this planet for the glory of our great Gentile God Satan
and our Demon friends.So let me finish by saying I love you all and I am
there for anyone who needs or wants me.Also I have been promoted in my
security officer job so I have even less time to be on my new lap top which
is why I am texting on my
phone.Also our 2 month old son Svein is going to be a great Satanic
leader in the near future and that was what was told to me by H P Maxine
who did his chart so anyone who questions that also talk to her
yourself.Why would I dare use her name unless it is true.I would be a fool
and I am far from one.

Wow Brian, caught out lying again. This does not look good for you, everything you say seems to be refuted by others. And usually documented as well.

I really don't see how you are going to win back any trust here. All you seem to be doing is making things worse

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackroses_andcats" <rainbowserpent@... wrote:

I am blackkat411, and this is utter LIES..there was NEVER talk of sex as i told you I was NOT INTERESTED in any relationships. I am deleting this account as well, b/c as of today i see you have done something again to post a virus to alot of members under the name 'blackkat' you made one mistake.. the egret account has been closed for quite some time now. and i always used the name blackkat411. I know you are one who likes to send viruses..So for all who got an email entitled 'Re:backkat' it is virus. and i could not send it as that account is closed. Thank You for reading!
As will this account be closed as of today, Gibbobns.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fish Face <theultimatefishyface@ wrote:

More like exaggerations as everything H P Don has been saying about me.Back when I was new and very lonely I made some advances to two people who returned those desires also_One was blackkat who I chatted for many months with and the other was a woman by the name of Tammy.H P Maxine counseled me through both of these relationships and yes there was talk of sex with both of them.This by the way was way before Raven and I started dating I would say in 2010 or maybe into 2011.as far as me talking shit about the clergy and this of course we did because we were very upset after being banned.But I will admit I have always had a problem with H P Don's attitude with me and still do to a point as many have said to me privately away from group.But I really owe a great debt to him because in the beginning he helped me debunk most of what I believed and I needed that at the time.Now I do realize that his actions are needed in the groups or way to much kike shit
would not be caught and the groups would suffer because of it.So even though I did not care for his rough attitude to me and others I do see his purpose more now and will respect him as Satan's chosen clergy from now on.Hope that answered some of your concerns and I will do my best to answer any others.I have always loved these groups and hope I can one day regain the trusts I have broken.     

theultimatefishyface

What about these posts:

True or lies??

Sorry Magus my col. walked in and I had to get ready to change shifts and leave work.This is the truth of what happened which I have told both H P Maxine and H P Carlson.I was talking to Raven one day and she jokingly said that H P Don and H P Myla were getting close and said I wonder if they are dating.So I was talking with my then closest and dearest SS friend whom we dedicated at the same time with hoodedcobra on yahoo chat and told him what Raven jokingly had said.Well then it morphed into gossip from his lips and some how H P Myla heard about it.She defended herself about it and I disrespected her and we started infighting about it.Next thing I know is H P Rassi banned me.But as I said I made the mistake of both fighting with one of Satan's H Ps about it and also being too public about our personal life.I hope I have learned my lesson in both counts.I don't blame both H P Don and H P Myla for being upset and hope that someday I can make it up
to

theultimatefishyface

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; "stygian.shadowcreeper@" <stygian.shadowcreeper@

HS!

on my

Its a xian mentality where when you do something wrong you want to hide in the name of Gods and other people. Its sick.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 10:35:25 AM GMT-0000

This thing you do where you try to intimidate people using the gods makes me quite sick. It shows that you are too weak to stand up to opposition by yourself. Hardly the sign of an indipendet, and strong satanist.

You have yourself admited you have done wrong, why don't you just face up to it without employing such rattish tactics?

I believe that thing was banned--twice. And it simply opened another
account to join under a different username.

Which is stupid. Anyone that does that shit to continue creating
problems after being banned is not just pissing off Don. We do not
answer solely to Don. We do not answer to Maxine. We cannot hide
behind Maxine--she is not jewsus. They are pissing off Satan and
Beelzebub, who will deal with the situation if they persist. And they
do more than just ban people--nor does opening another account do any
good.

And who knows what Satan and Beelzebub could do. Remember, they will
take care of it--however they see fit. Some possibilities (increasing
in severity) include a computer worm, hard drive crash, loss of Internet
service, getting the whole computer destroyed or stolen, a house fire,
or even physical issues. You keep pissing off Satan and Beelzebub, you
are risking bad luck--and you cannot hide behind Maxine or argue with
Don to get out of it. Eventually, that thing will get what it has
coming, whether it is a kike or just an idiot who thinks pissing off the
mods is fun.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stygian.shadowcreeper" wrote:

HS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fish Face theultimatefishyface@
wrote:

rebuked by her?Its because I speak the truth and BTW don't know you
either nice to meet you too.

I would say kike, or at the very least a jew sympathizer. I was told
by a good friend of mine that she once saw a pic of this gibbons with
a filthy star of david hanging round his neck. Apparently, it was on
his Yahoo profile. Sadly, I do not have this picture, but my friend
has no reason to lie. Explain that one, traitor! You playing with
fire, my boy. Methinks HPS Maxine ought to ban their IP address; that
way, no more accounts can be created by him. My Lord's truth will out!
Hail Father Satan always! Hail Lord Andras!

On 6/20/13, enemyofjezzuz <denniswhicher@... wrote:

good.

mods is fun.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stygian.shadowcreeper" wrote:

HS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fish Face theultimatefishyface@
wrote:

How about we treat him like we treat all the other infiltrators, ban him or ignore him, like all jews they leach attention and energy, do something better with your energy

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil HimmlerHeil GobelsHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!- and Hail be to The Gods of  Duat!!!

In the secret cave of my wisdom it is known that there is no god but myself, Archangel over all the host, Melek Ta'us. Knowing this, who dares deny? Knowing this, who dares fail to worship? Knowing this, who dares worship the false gods of the Koran and Bible?
- So saith Shaitan; The Qur'et Al-Yezid, Revelation of Melek Ta'us
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin Abbas    
On 23 Jun 2013, at 09:50 a.m., Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

good.

mods is fun.

HS!

wrote:

Treat him like all other infiltrators, ban him or ignore him, like all jews he just wants your energy and attention, don't give him either and focus you're energy on the current working if you are taking part in it

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil HimmlerHeil GobelsHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!- and Hail be to The Gods of  Duat!!!

In the secret cave of my wisdom it is known that there is no god but myself, Archangel over all the host, Melek Ta'us. Knowing this, who dares deny? Knowing this, who dares fail to worship? Knowing this, who dares worship the false gods of the Koran and Bible?
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin Abbas    

good.

mods is fun.

HS!

wrote:

SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin Abbas    

good.

mods is fun.

HS!

wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back