Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

To let you all know the enemy is real to us

Monie

I've been away for a while...missed you all.

I am in another yahoo forum, dedicated to the E.T. and UFO phenomenon.

A member of that group HATES Satan, or anything or anyone associated with him.

Check out this post to me personally in an email...

"i really dont know why ur giving me ur fuckin twisted views on ets and demons and shit - im perfectly aware of whats going on,and ur most definatly not - im in communication,and have been for months,with abductees,incarnate ets and loads more people who make ur views laughable,from many groups - and,i might add, REAl witches...the 1st thing they dont do is admit who they contact,as youve done with this filth azazel - needless to say my reply to u wont be published by this silly group rat ufology which i couldnt care less about but suffice to say ive left this group this instant i found out what and who u were - its a good job ur not in the uk....butlincat ps...i hope u rot"

and.....

"I,as butlincat,am really really glad to say Ive turned my back on this silly group. Why? putting up with know nothings and their warped heathen views like jay {who was placed on moderation for antisocial and violent attitude} was bad enough,and being discriminated against by the moderators,especially this "delenn" character is another,but to have to put up with fuckin black witches WHO ADMIT they commune with the likes of this filth azazel for one,is simply too much. The moderators dont even know who these people are and what theyre up to,and youd think theyed get some kind of clue when they tell you who theyre communing with - namely freakin demons by the name of azazel.Its a joke. These facts,coupled with the fact that theres no real news here,unlike prepare4contact group,and others,make this group utterly worthless.The only one who has anything to do with ufos etc is hennessey,and at times thats questionable to say the least.".....

I post this to let you all know.....WE ARE HATED. Many of you may not understand this...or havenot experienced it.

We are hated!!! Satan and his daemons are truly feared, and hated by many.
This guy is in a UFO group! not a christian one. But even so, he is a Christian, as he has stated in previous posts.

Careful WHOM you reveal yourselves to. Your lives could depend on it.

HAIL THE GODS/GODDESS OF HELL!

we've been hated for thousands of years whoopdeedo. his words will no doubt buy into his very near destruction.
Hail Satan!

----------
Hail Satan Lord Undeniable!!!!

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, Jul 16, 2009 05:08 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] To let you all know the enemy is real to us

"i really dont know why ur giving me ur fuckin twisted views on ets and demons and shit - im perfectly aware of whats going on,and ur most definatly not - im in communication,and have been for months,with abductees,incarnate ets and loads more people who make ur views laughable,from many groups - and,i might add, REAl witches...the 1st thing they dont do is admit who they contact,as youve done with this filth azazel - needless to say my reply to u wont be published by this silly group rat ufology which i couldnt care less about but suffice to say ive left this group this instant i found out what and who u were - its a good job ur not in the uk....butlincat ps...i hope u rot"

and.....

"I,as butlincat,am really really glad to say Ive turned my back on this silly group. Why? putting up with know nothings and their warped heathen views like jay {who was placed on moderation for antisocial and violent attitude} was bad enough,and being discriminated against by the moderators,especially this "delenn" character is another,but to have to put up with fuckin black witches WHO ADMIT they commune with the likes of this filth azazel for one,is simply too much. The moderators dont even know who these people are and what theyre up to,and youd think theyed get some kind of clue when they tell you who theyre communing with - namely freakin demons by the name of azazel.Its a joke. These facts,coupled with the fact that theres no real news here,unlike prepare4contact group,and others,make this group utterly worthless.The only one who has anything to do with ufos etc is hennessey,and at times thats questionable to say the least.".....

I post this to let you all know.....WE ARE HATED. Many of you may not understand this...or havenot experienced it.

This guy is in a UFO group! not a christian one. But even so, he is a Christian, as he has stated in previous posts.

You are so right about this.  I have the same experienced.  They are Prejudice against Satanist!!Satanist is hated and because of it,  they could loss their job, loss some friends and get hated by their families.So much at stakes. 
But nothing can change of  WHO WE ARE  A   PROUD  SATANIST  !!
Hail Satan !!!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 12:08:43 PM

"i really dont know why ur giving me ur fuckin twisted views on ets and demons and shit - im perfectly aware of whats going on,and ur most definatly not - im in communication, and have been for months,with abductees,incarnate ets and loads more people who make ur views laughable,from many groups - and,i might add, REAl witches...the 1st thing they dont do is admit who they contact,as youve done with this filth azazel - needless to say my reply to u wont be published by this silly group rat ufology which i couldnt care less about but suffice to say ive left this group this instant i found out what and who u were - its a good job ur not in the uk....butlincat ps...i hope u rot"

and.....

"I,as butlincat,am really really glad to say Ive turned my back on this silly group. Why? putting up with know nothings and their warped heathen views like jay {who was placed on moderation for antisocial and violent attitude} was bad enough,and being discriminated against by the moderators,especial ly this "delenn" character is another,but to have to put up with fuckin black witches WHO ADMIT they commune with the likes of this filth azazel for one,is simply too much. The moderators dont even know who these people are and what theyre up to,and youd think theyed get some kind of clue when they tell you who theyre communing with - namely freakin demons by the name of azazel.Its a joke. These facts,coupled with the fact that theres no real news here,unlike prepare4contact group,and others,make this group utterly worthless.The only one who has anything to do with ufos etc is hennessey,and at times thats questionable to say the least.".....

Do not mention father's name, lest you regret it. Iearned that the hard way myself. With my xian family. & I do regret it. Let them hide from the truth. They're not worth it.
Hail Enki!
Spv

<td val[/IMG]<font>Sun Tzu on The Art of War: O divine art of subtlety and secrecy! Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible; and hence we can hold the enemy's fate in our hands.

--- On Fri, 7/17/09, sevenpointedvox <sevenpointedvox@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: To let you all know the enemy is real to us
Date: Friday, July 17, 2009, 7:37 AM

Do not mention father's name, lest you regret it. Iearned that the hard way myself. With my xian family. & I do regret it. Let them hide from the truth. They're not worth it.
Hail Enki!
Spv
[/TD]

don't you just hate humanity?

Sent: Friday, 17 July, 2009 3:34:07 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] To let you all know the enemy is real to us

we've been hated for thousands of years whoopdeedo. his words will no doubt buy into his very near destruction.
Hail Satan!

----------
Hail Satan Lord Undeniable!! !!

------Original Message----- -
To: <JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

"i really dont know why ur giving me ur fuckin twisted views on ets and demons and shit - im perfectly aware of whats going on,and ur most definatly not - im in communication, and have been for months,with abductees,incarnate ets and loads more people who make ur views laughable,from many groups - and,i might add, REAl witches...the 1st thing they dont do is admit who they contact,as youve done with this filth azazel - needless to say my reply to u wont be published by this silly group rat ufology which i couldnt care less about but suffice to say ive left this group this instant i found out what and who u were - its a good job ur not in the uk....butlincat ps...i hope u rot"

and.....

"I,as butlincat,am really really glad to say Ive turned my back on this silly group. Why? putting up with know nothings and their warped heathen views like jay {who was placed on moderation for antisocial and violent attitude} was bad enough,and being discriminated against by the moderators,especial ly this "delenn" character is another,but to have to put up with fuckin black witches WHO ADMIT they commune with the likes of this filth azazel for one,is simply too much. The moderators dont even know who these people are and what theyre up to,and youd think theyed get some kind of clue when they tell you who theyre communing with - namely freakin demons by the name of azazel.Its a joke. These facts,coupled with the fact that theres no real news here,unlike prepare4contact group,and others,make this group utterly worthless.The only one who has anything to do with ufos etc is hennessey,and at times thats questionable to say the least.".....

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

I hate what it has become.
----- Original Message ----- From: David De Jager To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 7:35 PM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] To let you all know the enemy is real to us
  don't you just hate humanity?

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Friday, 17 July, 2009 3:34:07 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] To let you all know the enemy is real to us

Hail Satan!

----------
Hail Satan Lord Undeniable!! !!

------Original Message----- -
To: <JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

and.....

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

Fucking bastard! How dare he insult Lord Azazel like that! Hope he gets what he deserves. He knows nothing.
----- Original Message ----- From: Monie To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 10:08 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] To let you all know the enemy is real to us

and.....

Worthy souls who did not get it in this life. Shall be reborn later in new bodies in the coming Golden age of truth in which they shall obtain the great work and take their place among the Gods.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Fucking bastard! How dare he insult Lord Azazel like that! Hope he gets what he deserves. He knows nothing.
----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 10:08 AM

and.....

Indeed. I really, really hate it when imbecilic know-nothings insult our Demonic friends; Azazel is a Crowned Prince of Hell and should be treated with respect! Of course, he probably doesn't particularly care about what some pathetic loser says of him, but still I can't help but get mad about it.
----- Original Message ----- From: mageson6666 To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2009 11:28 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: To let you all know the enemy is real to us
  Worthy souls who did not get it in this life. Shall be reborn later in new bodies in the coming Golden age of truth in which they shall obtain the great work and take their place among the Gods.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Allison Passino" <apocalypseofjon@ ... wrote:

Fucking bastard! How dare he insult Lord Azazel like that! Hope he gets what he deserves. He knows nothing.

and.....

Thats true .< yesterday i posted in yahoo answers (mexican one) if there are some satanists near my city, every answer Is an insult, why people is so ignorant and dont learn the true or at least why do they mess with other religions they have theirs no? all those christians should just disappear.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

and.....

Deseo que!
----- Original Message ----- From: cimeiesk To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 11:24 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: To let you all know the enemy is real to us
  Thats true .< yesterday i posted in yahoo answers (mexican one) if there are some satanists near my city, every answer Is an insult, why people is so ignorant and dont learn the true or at least why do they mess with other religions they have theirs no? all those christians should just disappear.

and.....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monie" <hecatemother@... wrote:

and.....

RE
Wow !!thats a full 100% real hate , this person does not seem to
go for debate & seems to Get raving mad when faced with the truth
(I get the impression of a real fanatical xtian)
most of these self-rightseous clowns just hate what they dont understand (or WONT even try to)
I WAS wondering how does he know Lord Azazel ?
& WHY does he hate him in particular ?
I think I understand what he means by "real witches"
I agree sometimes one must be careful
& I KNOW what it is to be hated
AVE SATANAS !!!

<td val[/IMG]it is so sad at how they treat us and how they treat our beliefs and others i am not one that tolerates that kind of damnation put towards us we know the truth to who really is in commoand and that is what matter as it is they the conspirators against us and the truth will destroy themselves, i do not hate those haters and nonbelievers just pity them if they are even worth pity, it is sad that their evil has been aloud to last this long.

<em>David L. Burress</em>

--- On Sun, 7/19/09, cimeiesk <cimeiesk@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: To let you all know the enemy is real to us
Date: Sunday, July 19, 2009, 2:24 PM

and.....

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back