Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

To Indigo Nation (aka Gutterrainbow): I Still Love You and I'm Sorry

[email protected]

Hey, I know I caused you shit when I was with you, but now I realize my mistakes, and I'll even list them out:

1. I was attracting angels to you, making you feel uncomfortable around me and sick.

2. I was being to clingy and demanding.

3. I was being alittle controlling.

4. I was practically becoming a xian in your presence.

If there's more, you can add on, but that's what I know I did to screw things up. I want to try again. I want to try and make this work. I know you are my soulmate, I KNOW YOU ARE!!!! It made me cry so bad when you left me, I almost threw myself into the Illinois River...but I know I made mistakes and I'm sorry, and I want to try again, baby. I still love you so much, and HAIL SATAN!!!

Hope you work it out, but is there someplace to do this besides here? Like E-Mail...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kawaiikitty25@..." <kawaiikitty25@... wrote:

Hey, I know I caused you shit when I was with you, but now I realize my mistakes, and I'll even list them out:

1. I was attracting angels to you, making you feel uncomfortable around me and sick.

If there's more, you can add on, but that's what I know I did to screw things up. I want to try again. I want to try and make this work. I know you are my soulmate, I KNOW YOU ARE!!!! It made me cry so bad when you left me, I almost threw myself into the Illinois River...but I know I made mistakes and I'm sorry, and I want to try again, baby. I still love you so much, and HAIL SATAN!!!

Thanks for spamming all of us with your stalker message. Trust me, I've had stalkers before. This is what they do.

Indigo, I hope you're ok. Stay strong.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kawaiikitty25@..." <kawaiikitty25@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!! I have been saying to you all this girl is whacked out. just check and see how many different names and times she has posted nonsense here.
and my dear KittieGirl14, we are not so stupid to buy your sorry crap!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Thanks for spamming all of us with your stalker message. Trust me, I've had stalkers before. This is what they do.

Indigo, I hope you're ok. Stay strong.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kawaiikitty25@" <kawaiikitty25@ wrote:

A little spam/troll control would be welcome on the forums, like a spam button like youtube has. I don't know anything about the user, nor do I care to, but either she thought it was a sweet gesture to post on these forums or its a troll/spam/crazy person message. Wasting peoples time here, grow up and get a life and there is a thing called PRIVACY, in-case you never heard of it...

You are black and Indigo is white. I think this says a lot about soulmates and stuff.

HAIL SATAN!!!

=P shouldnt be throw[/IMG]</var> 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 7:13 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: To Indigo Nation (aka Gutterrainbow): I Still Love You and I'm Sorry

You are black and Indigo is white. I think this says a lot about soulmates and stuff.

HAIL SATAN!!!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Its kind of an embaressment that something like this should be posted on a public forum here, this perosn Seriously is not on the side of Satan nor is my soulmate, the demons and some powerful people that followed Satan (I didn't even meet them but they were here in Spirit when a Demon couldnt be) actually got me out of this one long story, your right about the stalker stuff, I dont talk to her anymore thing is shes always looking down on herself, threatening suicide if i dont "love" her, when she was living with me I could not really even talk to anyone else without her getting paranoid about stuff or leave the house, I had the police take care of her, anyways so far as further stuff I see no reason for this to be in the forums at all, nor for me to have to talk about it on here well lets say 24/7 spiritual attacks from Angels and other enemy beings i wasnt even aware of at the time when she came here, no way she can be on the side of Satan, enough said.
Hail Satan
Im ok and btw I do know from the Demons who my real soulmate is they have given me visions im not that open as to see them yet but i can see visions and get some things its not her and she is nothing like her.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Fred" <fred.fingers@... wrote:

A little spam/troll control would be welcome on the forums, like a spam button like youtube has. I don't know anything about the user, nor do I care to, but either she thought it was a sweet gesture to post on these forums or its a troll/spam/crazy person message. Wasting peoples time here, grow up and get a life and there is a thing called PRIVACY, in-case you never heard of it...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kawaiikitty25@" <kawaiikitty25@ wrote:

[/IMG]</var> Hail Enki
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 2:23 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: To Indigo Nation (aka Gutterrainbow): I Still Love You and I'm Sorry

Its kind of an embaressment that something like this should be posted on a public forum here, this perosn Seriously is not on the side of Satan nor is my soulmate, the demons and some powerful people that followed Satan (I didn't even meet them but they were here in Spirit when a Demon couldnt be) actually got me out of this one long story, your right about the stalker stuff, I dont talk to her anymore thing is shes always looking down on herself, threatening suicide if i dont "love" her, when she was living with me I could not really even talk to anyone else without her getting paranoid about stuff or leave the house, I had the police take care of her, anyways so far as further stuff I see no reason for this to be in the forums at all, nor for me to have to talk about it on here well lets say 24/7 spiritual attacks from Angels and other enemy beings i wasnt even aware of at the time when she came here, no way she can be on the side of Satan, enough said.
Hail Satan
Im ok and btw I do know from the Demons who my real soulmate is they have given me visions im not that open as to see them yet but i can see visions and get some things its not her and she is nothing like her.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Fred" <fred.fingers@... wrote:

I assume you're the user with the Youtube account "Indigo Nation" Sorry to hear about what you went through, I know it's personal stuff but I enjoy hearing about other peoples lives, be it pleasant or not so pleasant. Glad to know you dealt with what happened, omg I'm lucky no angels attacked me that I know of, I suppose they are easier to deal with than Greys, omg Greys creep me out D:
But yeah, fuck crazy bitches like that, I hope your aura is strong and protected friend, hopefully her ties to you vanish for good. I read something about visualizing a cord between you two, and cutting it, possibly visualize it as silver, I think its on JoS.
Good luck with everything, and yeah, always keep a strong aura, and your doors all locked, make sure you have protection, in case this bitch tries to attack you while you sleep, that is some messed up stuff :/ but better safe than sorry you know. You certainly have my support, us under Satan need to all work together against the enemy and stand strong and unrelenting. Ugh I saw a church today and I visualized it burning lol, hopefully it burned to the fucking ground :D
Anyway, Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Fred" <fred.fingers@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Fred" <fred.fingers@ wrote:

Reminds me of a similiar incident I had when I was new with a chinese mentally ill woman, which was like 20 years older then me, I was white, she was chinese. Long story short she would try to convince me that I was a "GOD" in past life with all her dummies friends. Satan saved me from deception and a completet and total mind and spiritual traps they tried to put on me. Loyalty to Satan is always rewarded. These people exploit the fact of lack of knowledge and the lack of actually knowing Satan. Satan is not about racemixing. You can leave or live with it! I met my true SS person and I have never EVER been happier and more fullfilled. I have advanced like hell and I'm happier than I could ever be and more fuller that I could ever become. She is white and I'm white. The enemy can blind us into the simplest facts so that we will get our lives fucked over.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back