Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

To High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

elmotalks2me

ok well I dont know if I will get a reply but here it goes. High Priestess Maxine Dietrich I need your help and I cant think of any one else to help me. you see I am not able to be my true self around my family because I live with christian family and I cant even do power meditations without being bothered, and even when I am alone I try but fail what I am trying to say is I need some help. I was wandering if you would help me out here by telling me who my guardian demon is? I know some poeple tell me I need to do this I need to do that but its just not working. Now I know that I cant dedicate myself unless I move out of this house. which wont happen for a year. I cant write much longer I think my family is watching me. PLEASE HELP ME I NEED MY GUARDIAN DEMON! even if I cant see or hear my demon I can still talk to him or her in my dreams I am sure. if you wanna help me just email me back, once I have the name an sigil of my guardian demon I will get a tattoo of the sigil on my arm, of course this wont happen until I am out of this house which will be in one year. My name is kevin micheal Pierson, Please help.

I don't care if you think I'm worthy or intelligent enough to give you advise or not, I'm going to give you advise, because even though you piss me off you're family. I know how you feel living in a christian home, 1st of all Satan helps those who help temselves, look for a way to make some time for yourself (always look for the easy/physical way to deal with a problem before wasting your energy or crying out to The Father for help); lie, say you're staying the night at a friends house and go into your shed, find and abandoned barn, or go into the woods and meditate or dedicate yourself or fuck, even just sit on the toilet and meditate (I do that when I have friends over). Secondly, knowing your Guardian Demon will come in time, I still am not 100% on who my Guardian is.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elmotalks2me" <elmotalks2me@... wrote:

ok well I dont know if I will get a reply but here it goes. High Priestess Maxine Dietrich I need your help and I cant think of any one else to help me. you see I am not able to be my true self around my family because I live with christian family and I cant even do power meditations without being bothered, and even when I am alone I try but fail what I am trying to say is I need some help. I was wandering if you would help me out here by telling me who my guardian demon is? I know some poeple tell me I need to do this I need to do that but its just not working. Now I know that I cant dedicate myself unless I move out of this house. which wont happen for a year. I cant write much longer I think my family is watching me. PLEASE HELP ME I NEED MY GUARDIAN DEMON! even if I cant see or hear my demon I can still talk to him or her in my dreams I am sure. if you wanna help me just email me back, once I have the name an sigil of my guardian demon I will get a tattoo of the sigil on my arm, of course this wont happen until I am out of this house which will be in one year. My name is kevin micheal Pierson, Please help.

How exactly are you expecting someone else to tell you who your Guardian God is?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elmotalks2me" <elmotalks2me@... wrote:

Maxine MAY beable to figure that out for you but why would she. Where is the fun in that when you have the potential to do it yourself. You can find away to do it I know you can bro/sis. THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY, but any hobo could say that so you may be wondering why I am telling you this.......... The prophetburner makes a good point and if you can act you can make your parents believe your just a weirdo who spends all his/her time in his/her room not doing any rituals of any sort (If you think you must yell "HAIL SATAN" at the end of every ritaul you do not have to as Father understands your situation, just whisper it or think it in your head.) and just doing weirdo teenager things. But you would have to follow through with it for it to work. Prophetburner gave you some good advice so best of luck. YOU CAN DO IT, WE BELIEVE IN YOU AND FATHER DOES TO OR YOU WOULD NOT BE WHERE YOU ARE NOW.

Hail Father and the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anti" <prophetburner@... wrote:

I don't care if you think I'm worthy or intelligent enough to give you advise or not, I'm going to give you advise, because even though you piss me off you're family. I know how you feel living in a christian home, 1st of all Satan helps those who help temselves, look for a way to make some time for yourself (always look for the easy/physical way to deal with a problem before wasting your energy or crying out to The Father for help); lie, say you're staying the night at a friends house and go into your shed, find and abandoned barn, or go into the woods and meditate or dedicate yourself or fuck, even just sit on the toilet and meditate (I do that when I have friends over). Secondly, knowing your Guardian Demon will come in time, I still am not 100% on who my Guardian is.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elmotalks2me" <elmotalks2me@ wrote:

News Flash: You're suppose to find your guardian yourself. A huge part of Spiritual Satanism is about a do-it-yourself self growth thing. we can't spoon feed you, you gotta make and detonate your own bomb.
Anyway, listen to what the other posters said. Meditate on the toilet or at night when you're lying in bed or whatever. You don't have to move out of your house to do a dedication ritual or any other ritual. Just create an Astral Temple (light bulb!!!!!).It's pretty clear you haven't read much or anything at all in the www.joyofsatan.com. Go there and read. if you're afraid then access it from a cyber cafe or a library or something.
P.S. No pun intended.

CHHUCI-UP!!!!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
HAIL LUCIFER!!!!!!
HAIL MELEK TA'US!!!!!!

<em>Oh I REALLY liked this one!  You gave that guy almost perfect advice.  That is very very good.  Now you should tell him that Satanism is NOT about war the same way as the Christian's have been behaving since Christianity, it is about exorcism of war.  Educating the people in the Countries that do not like the Muslims of whom which to keep there people so ignorant of the rest of the world that they don't even want them to read so that they will ' Follow as sheep in the meadows follow their Shepard' and not argue about the why of going to war.  It is also always Power, Religion, Politics and War with Christians or those of most other religions.  </em> <em>Satanism is not suppose to be about keeping people in ignorance to induce more wars ( Bombing!  Really! TSK! ).  It is to help people help themselves especially out of those situations.................That dude wants to make or get a bomb, then he is not a Satanist, just another Religious Psychotic!</em> <em>But then hey!  I don't exactly know if you are one yourself or not now do I?</em> <em>Nor you me?</em> <em>But on a long shot, I'd say we think pretty much alike for some peculiar reason.  I look foreward with amusement to read your E's. to the group.</em> <em>You pretty much keep everyone in line.</em> <em>Yet you are not the admins or monits or anything.  You DO seem well read.  I am well read as well.  But I am older.  I am a 45 yr old female.</em> <em>MOST GOOD Tarot Cards show the Devil Card as a mere King looking over his carnal subject of whom appear to be in chains.  But when looked at closer, these chains are not locked.  They are open and the subjects free to take their will and leave if and when they desire.  But none do.  Why the Hell should they?  I would remain also with the carnal orgies and flowing wine, etc.</em> <em>It was a good read.  Just thought I should let  you know that.</em>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, March 12, 2010 5:44:58 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: To High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

News Flash: You're suppose to find your guardian yourself. A huge part of Spiritual Satanism is about a do-it-yourself self growth thing. we can't spoon feed you, you gotta make and detonate your own bomb.
Anyway, listen to what the other posters said. Meditate on the toilet or at night when you're lying in bed or whatever. You don't have to move out of your house to do a dedication ritual or any other ritual. Just create an Astral Temple (light bulb!!!!!).It' s pretty clear you haven't read much or anything at all in the www.joyofsatan. com. Go there and read. if you're afraid then access it from a cyber cafe or a library or something.
P.S. No pun intended.

CHHUCI-UP!!! !!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
HAIL LUCIFER!!!!! !
HAIL MELEK TA'US!!!!!!

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

Only Satanism is not only about the carnal thing, Satan teaches us Spirituality and how to empower our souls (refer to my reply to the guy who wants money and other stuff instantly for this). This is the true meaning of Bringer of Light (Lucifer), enlightenment of the soul :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jade M Repaye <starry757@... wrote:

Oh I REALLY liked this one!  You gave that guy almost perfect advice.  That is very very good.  Now you should tell him that Satanism is NOT about war the same way as the Christian's have been behaving since Christianity, it is about exorcism of war.  Educating the people in the Countries that do not like the Muslims of whom which to keep there people so ignorant of the rest of the world that they don't even want them to read so that they will ' Follow as sheep in the meadows follow their Shepard' and not argue about the why of going to war.  It is also always Power, Religion, Politics and War with Christians or those of most other religions. 
Satanism is not suppose to be about keeping people in ignorance to induce more wars ( Bombing!  Really! TSK! ).  It is to help people help themselves especially out of those situations.................That dude wants to make or get a bomb, then he is not a Satanist, just another Religious Psychotic!
But then hey!  I don't exactly know if you are one yourself or not now do I?
Nor you me?
But on a long shot, I'd say we think pretty much alike for some peculiar reason.  I look foreward with amusement to read your E's. to the group.
You pretty much keep everyone in line.
Yet you are not the admins or monits or anything.  You DO seem well read.  I am well read as well.  But I am older.  I am a 45 yr old female.
MOST GOOD Tarot Cards show the Devil Card as a mere King looking over his carnal subject of whom appear to be in chains.  But when looked at closer, these chains are not locked.  They are open and the subjects free to take their will and leave if and when they desire.  But none do.  Why the Hell should they?  I would remain also with the carnal orgies and flowing wine, etc.
It was a good read.  Just thought I should let  you know that.

JMR 

Sent: Fri, March 12, 2010 5:44:58 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: To High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Anyway, listen to what the other posters said. Meditate on the toilet or at night when you're lying in bed or whatever. You don't have to move out of your house to do a dedication ritual or any other ritual. Just create an Astral Temple (light bulb!!!!!).It' s pretty clear you haven't read much or anything at all in the www.joyofsatan. com. Go there and read. if you're afraid then access it from a cyber cafe or a library or something.
P.S. No pun intended.

CHHUCI-UP!!! !!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
HAIL LUCIFER!!!!! !
HAIL MELEK TA'US!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back