Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

To Hells Army from Lord Azazel

I tried to send this to Hells Army however not sure it went and got prompted to send it here also to be sure you all got the message. So, if I posted twice, my apologies. 
I was working on a Portrait of one of our Gods yesterday...Lord Azazel. Had random music playing....right at the moment when the image comes alive for me, when the God looks out of the Portrait and makes contact, it just came to me....I ought to share this moment with my fellow Satanists. The following music was playing in this order:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4SBvqlVwKY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALpr54N_8JY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByvYYoXlSxE
The titles seem to me to be more than coincidental when you put them together in the order in which they came to me:
For Honor, For Glory, Forever....Salvation for a Proud Nation....Surrender to Hope.
It felt to me that Lord Azazel wants me to pass along these words to the Warriors of Hells Army (if I might be so bold): 
Our Chief Standard Bearer says....Hold up your heads and be proud! You're doing awesome work! Don't ever despair; don't ever give up! Fight on! I'm here, leading you Forward!
His energy is so powerful! Majestic. His eyes so piercing! His gaze so focussed, His Will so Adamant! He is so....Regal. This is the best word I can think of to describe Him. Seeing Him brought tears to my eyes! He is truly a Son of Satan! Hail Satan! Hail to this amazing God of Truth and Justice who is here on our side; who brings Hells Army these inspiring words and feelings of encouragement! Listen to the music, Focus on Him and let your hearts be uplifted! Fight on and never lose Hope! Fight on!
Hail to Mighty Lord Azazel!Hail to Father Satan!Hail to all the Gods of Hell!For Victory!
Now and Forever!

This is so beautiful!!!!
Your and his words touched my soul so deeply and brought me to tears! Thank you!!!! ^^

HAIL TO ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!
HAIL LORD AZAZEL!!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

Zola this is amazing!! The music is beautiful, thank you for sharing it with us.

The Gods really show us their gratitude when we do something for them :)

What an honor it must be to draw portraits of the Gods the way you do Zola.

Is there any chance you might share some of your works with us? I'm sure there are many people here who would enjoy seeing your work, myself included of course. Pardon me if you already did before, I must have missed it if so.

This is absolutely Beautiful. 
 I have had the privilege to see many of Zola's Master Pieces. 
 She is a truly Gifted Artist with a passion for the Gods. 

I'm sorry, I wish I could share more of the Portraits right now. But I'm told not to show them yet. There are infiltrators in these forums. The Portraits can't be shown till all are complete. This is not my wish or desire (I am a chatty person - just look at my big ass posts - I chat my ass off - this has been the hardest trial of my life: To keep my mouth shut - who would LOVE to show you all) but my Demon's tell me NO.
Painting the Gods is a pleasure, my Joy and an honour. (Joy of Satan!)
Thank you Aldrick. I really appreciate that :) 
Regarding Lord Azazel.... One Truly Dedicated to Satan need have no fear of Him....but....if you're an enemy.......I see now from first hand experience how He would be TERRIFYING. As fearsome and deadly as Father Himself! No wonder the enemy fears Him!
Hail to Father Satan!Hail to Lord Azazel! Hail to ALL the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back