Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

TO DAN

Guy Stoneham

Very true Dan but it is only so far that the enermy will push itself,what it dose the enermy takes a step back and brain washers sombody eles to take its own place were it once stood so to speak,to contiue were the other enermy left of and so on and so on it never ends it just keeps going on and on and on,but they dont hold the fort they back off then new enermy move in and contiue the same evil thing over and over,this is were you are not to blam see,the aure of light is your shild do this every day to banish the bugs,be well Dan Satan is with you,Hail Satan.

I didn't understand this...What do you mean by "this is were you are not to blam"???? And why are you saying that Satan is with me if obviously he is????

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Guy Stoneham <guystoneham@... wrote:

Very true Dan but it is only so far that the enermy will push itself,what it
dose the enermy takes a step back and brain washers sombody eles to take its own
place were it once stood so to speak,to contiue were the other enermy left of
and so on and so on it never ends it just keeps going on and on and on,but they
dont hold the fort they back off then new enermy move in and contiue the same
evil thing over and over,this is were you are not to blam see,the aure of light
is your shild do this every day to banish the bugs,be well Dan Satan is with
you,Hail Satan.

You called me the emermy Dan thats why i said that on your profil dont talk to me Dan just do your thing but dont talk to me ok.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back