Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

TO ALL WHO OPPOSE SATAN

This a post for all the no good, no future, shit past, and even worse present jews, muslims and xtians.

Even if you infiltrate our forums your destiny is doomed and I know for a FACT each will suffer for it.

Even if you pick on one of us in the streets, let it be known that we will not turn the other cheek and when you wake up the next morning feeling week and sick and you have lost everything around you, we will be laughing.

Even if you have all this money in the world, your pathetic practices are being exposed and your sheep are being led astray! Your money will soon be useless.

Even if you decide to harass us, just remember when your curled up at night in your bed with your light on because you can hear noises and bangs, let it be known your on the other end this time!

For those Satanists who know what's going on, for those who dedicate everyday fighting for Satan, for those very Satanists who'd rather go out with an arrow in the chest rather then in their back, I salute you warrior, I hold you in the highest respect! To the warrior who suffers for Satan, to the warrior who puts everything he/she has for Satan on the line, may you be granted your deepest wishes!

I can tell you one thing, Satan is my Father, Satan is my everything, I am his Son, I am your brother, we are family, an I'll be fighting right beside you!

TO SATAN & MY FAMILY, lets get these FUCKERS!

The time for destruction against the filth is now, I care not for the enemy!

*DO WHAT MUST BE DONE* HS/88
*HAIL SATAN & THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Well said Brother!!   Hail Father Satan!! Hail All The Gods Of Old!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, 12 January, 2010 7:07:16 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] TO ALL WHO OPPOSE SATAN

This a post for all the no good, no future, shit past, and even worse present jews, muslims and xtians.

Even if you infiltrate our forums your destiny is doomed and I know for a FACT each will suffer for it.

Even if you pick on one of us in the streets, let it be known that we will not turn the other cheek and when you wake up the next morning feeling week and sick and you have lost everything around you, we will be laughing.

Even if you have all this money in the world, your pathetic practices are being exposed and your sheep are being led astray! Your money will soon be useless.

Even if you decide to harass us, just remember when your curled up at night in your bed with your light on because you can hear noises and bangs, let it be known your on the other end this time!

For those Satanists who know what's going on, for those who dedicate everyday fighting for Satan, for those very Satanists who'd rather go out with an arrow in the chest rather then in their back, I salute you warrior, I hold you in the highest respect! To the warrior who suffers for Satan, to the warrior who puts everything he/she has for Satan on the line, may you be granted your deepest wishes!

I can tell you one thing, Satan is my Father, Satan is my everything, I am his Son, I am your brother, we are family, an I'll be fighting right beside you!

*HELLS WARRIOR*

See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

<td val[/IMG]Indeed! To divide and conquer. Sheep amongst wolves, blind sheep at that. One day the sight shall be seen and we shall prevail. Thy enemy shall fall unto thy knees praying to nothingness as they are weakend and plaqued with diseases. No remorse, no cheeks turned, I am with you all the way, and as well as with everyone whom are true! Into eternity we band in arms, and the energy together, all shall be conquered! To the downfall of the true wickedness!

HAIL FATHER, HAIL SATAN. WITH BURNING RAGE!
--- On Tue, 1/12/10, hells_dragon_warrior <hellz_army75@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 3:07 AM

*HELLS WARRIOR*
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tash Bryce <tashbryce@... wrote:
Well said Brother!!

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail All The Gods Of Old!!

*HELLS WARRIOR*

__________________________________________________________________________________
See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now: http://au.movies.yahoo.com/session-times/
FUCK YEAH !!!!! I was going to post a message about infiltrators but you beat me to it.

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL

Thank you for your post it was very rallying =].
Good luck to you Brother, we will all destroy the enemy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells_dragon_warrior" <hellz_army75@... wrote:

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Great post! Thanks very much for the encouragement!

*HELLS WARRIOR*

cool. :)

Sent: Tue, January 12, 2010 6:39:04 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: TO ALL WHO OPPOSE SATAN

Great post! Thanks very much for the encouragement!

____________ _________ ____
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Even if you pick on one of us in the streets, let it be known that we will not turn the other cheek and when you wake up the next morning feeling week and sick and you have lost everything around you, we will be
laughing.

I can tell you one thing, Satan is my Father, Satan is my everything, I am his Son, I am your
brother, we are family, an I'll be fighting right beside you!

*HELLS WARRIOR*

<td val[/IMG]wow, that was a very inspiring subject 'TO ALL WHO OPPOSE SATAN'..
i too cannot stand the injustice thats happening to us and the ways our enemies get away with it.. but i too am confident that truth will always win no matter what and that victory WILL be ours no matter how long it takes or how much it costs us!
thanks for inspiring!
<em>love from..</em> <em>vishnupriya</em>
[/TD]
The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

Hell yeah!
HAIL SATAN!!
Hail All The Gods Ov Hell!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells_dragon_warrior" <hellz_army75@... wrote:

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back