Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

to all the people that help me with my "I need immediate help, pleas

Fiorella Barsallo

thank you so much!
I finally dedicated my soul to father Satan, it didn't go as planned for me reasons i posted on my "ritual ruined?" email
but i did it with all my heart and I'm proud i did... I love my new life and I love Father Satan i can't describe how happy i am
on the other hand i broke up with the xian, he was totally unworthy it and a waste of my time...
thanks to all of you brothers and sisters who helped me
i can only ask for one more favor... how do i do a banishing ritual or something to get that stupid xian out of my back
i told him i didnt want to know anything about him and he wont quit
i'm about to go punch him and i wanna even kill him but any ideas i couldn't find a banishing ritual on the jos page
I hope you guys can help me with this little thing
and one more time Thanks :]
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE GODS OF OLD<3<3

Welcome to The Family:) Congratulations!!!!
There is a banishing ritual on the jos site ... here's the link.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html

Once again Congratulations girl!!!!!! I'm sure everything will go well and u can get that xian out of ur life 4ever.
HAIL SATAN
TRACE WESTIN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fiorella Barsallo <fiorella.barsallo@... wrote:

thank you so much!
I finally dedicated my soul to father Satan, it didn't go as planned for me reasons i posted on my "ritual ruined?" email
but i did it with all my heart and I'm proud i did... I love my new life and I love Father Satan i can't describe how happy i am
on the other hand i broke up with the xian, he was totally unworthy it and a waste of my time...
thanks to all of you brothers and sisters who helped me
i can only ask for one more favor... how do i do a banishing ritual or something to get that stupid xian out of my back
i told him i didnt want to know anything about him and he wont quit
i'm about to go punch him and i wanna even kill him but any ideas i couldn't find a banishing ritual on the jos page
I hope you guys can help me with this little thing
and one more time Thanks :]
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE GODS OF OLD<3<3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back