Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

tired of the pain and hatred

kurtcort93

hi i was wandering if there are any demons i can summon that can help me with a vary BIG problem i have... the problem has to do with my mom(i have 2 problems this is 1 of them), it just i dont get to see her alot since my mom and dad are devorced i tend to get worried that something is going to heppen to her i have senced a strange energy near her when i was with her over the weekend i want to protect her. the other problem is alot different then that it has to do with ppl that r just pushing me to the point that i caan only get satisfaction if i injure them badly in some way since they mock me and say that i am a fool for being a satanist i have told them off and everything else as well. so if any 1 can help plz respond.

!!!!!LORD SATAN IS THE TRUE GOD ALL SHALL KNOW HIM SOON ENOUGH!!!!!

jut read the satanic bible by anton szandor lavey that way you can do a ritual to protect your mom and to hurt those a-holes

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:
hi i was wandering if there are any demons i can summon that can help me with a vary BIG problem i have... the problem has to do with my mom(i have 2 problems this is 1 of them), it just i dont get to see her alot since my mom and dad are devorced i tend to get worried that something is going to heppen to her i have senced a strange energy near her when i was with her over the weekend i want to protect her. the other problem is alot different then that it has to do with ppl that r just pushing me to the point that i caan only get satisfaction if i injure them badly in some way since they mock me and say that i am a fool for being a satanist i have told them off and everything else as well. so if any 1 can help plz respond.

Put a protection spell on her. It's on the joy of satan website. It should protect her. As for people mocking you, try meditating more to just clear your mind or ignore it, because you know that soon they'll look like a dumbass. I know it makes you mad, I know it offends you, but to show it's getting under your skin makes them want to do it more. What I do to people I dislike is give them the silent treatment. Pisses them off, but I don't even acknowledge their existence. It will help when you want to really hurt someone, like a destruction spell or use a poppet!=D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tearsofdespair33" <tearsofdespair33@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ wrote:

Put a protection spell on her. It's on the joy of satan website. It should protect her. As for people mocking you, try meditating more to just clear your mind or ignore it, because you know that soon they'll look like a dumbass. I know it makes you mad, I know it offends you, but to show it's getting under your skin makes them want to do it more. What I do to people I dislike is give them the silent treatment. Pisses them off, but I don't even acknowledge their existence. It will help when you want to really hurt someone, like a destruction spell or use a poppet!=D

ok thx ill try the protection spell.as for the mocking they have gotten alot worse today a jew(ALSO A MUTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE) came up to me and said that i will never be anything in life if i follow satanism i snapt then i could not take it hes been given so much SHIT so i punched him so hard i broke his nose and knocked him out!!!!BTW what do u mean use a puppet????

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tearsofdespair33" <tearsofdespair33@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ wrote:

I understand what your going through, i have to go through it each and every day in the baptist run town that i am currently in. Luckily though, father has provided me with a way out and i will be leaving for my hometown soon which is 80% satanic. As for your mother i also say you should put a protection spell on her, it has worked for me, and continuiously does for those people who i really care about. As for the people who are getting onto you, when you really cant stand it anymore, prove them wrong with logic. Go to the proving xtainity wrong section of the joy of satan website, and get familiar with all the logic and truth that is in there. I'm not saying memmorize it to a the last letter, just get to know it well enough to resite somewhat what it is saying there that way you can prove them wrong at their own game. I've found that the logic that you can use from those many pages pisses them off even more. I honeslty have a monthly religious debate with a preacher who is a longtime friend of the family, and i use things printed off of the page to prove him wrong at his own game. He graduated from with his masters degree in the xtain religion and then started his own church 15 years ago. But with all of that knowledge of inside and out of the church, he stands silent at the truth that is in those pages each time we meet. I've even dared to prove the things wrong, and he has failed utterly at it. He even admits somewhat to that openly and is starting to see how father satan moves in wonderful ways in my life, and he is losing his faith in the false god he worships fast. If i remain in contact with him for longer after i move, i am sure i can remove the evil that is within him from the xtain god and start him on the path of truth that we have all entered upon. So if you cannot use that against them, be it for whatever reason, i find that meditation works very well to calm the mind and stop the heart from hurting. I clean my aura as well, once i wake up and before i go to bed. This works not only to strengthen it, but to keep my mind clean from all distractions as well. You might want to do the same. Because once they see that your life is a thousand fould better then theirs, they will begin to realize they are the ignorant fools who need to seek mental help, not the other way around. Hail father satan, and may be bless you always. And always keep in mind as well: that father takes very good care of his own. Satan bless.

~Aaron Raymer.

hmmm well latley I've been killing greys(alot of them)the last three put up a pretty good fight, if its a grey than here's what I do:

1. visualize the grey.

2. if its hard to visualize it, its probably putting up a fight, so look around and will it in front of you. do all this in your head.

3. this is the fun part and its optional. kill it! mutilate it! lop its head of! cause this thing as much pain as possible! don't give it any chance to live! it has no fucking chance!

4. now that you've shot it, cut it, mutilated it, make it evaporate. visalize it just turning into vapor, and the vapor is floating away, going nowhere but anywhere. the grey has been succesfully owned!

I was actually being attacked by a grey while I typed this. I stop typing, I told it to leave and gave it three seconds. it refused to leave and I killed it in less than a minute.

now how this can help you: well you can see if there is a grey attached to ur mom, and kill it. I'm yet to test this on an angel so feel free but be ready 4 one hell of a fight.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "avesatanas13" <avesatanas13@... wrote:
jut read the satanic bible by anton szandor lavey that way you can do a ritual to protect your mom and to hurt those a-holes
Uhm, From what I heard LaVey is mostly jewish bullshit, So I'd rather look on JoS, Ask father for protection, And start by giving yourself and your mom a golden aura and cleaning it daily etc, that sort of thing

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back