Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

tired brains

When i study Cyber Security my brains gets tired and i dont know what im reading. What can i do so i will get more energy or more concentration? Should i absorb yellow energy and affirm: Im absorbing yellow energy which is giving me concentration? or something like this?

Hail Satan!

JoS Cyber Security said:
When i study Cyber Security my brains gets tired and i dont know what im reading. What can i do so i will get more energy or more concentration? Should i absorb yellow energy and affirm: Im absorbing yellow energy which is giving me concentration? or something like this?

Hail Satan!
I know void meditation can help with concentration

JoS Cyber Security said:

Hail Satan!
How about just taking a nap?

Is that not possible?

Sure yellow may help with concentration etc. but what worth is it if you are too tired for it's effect?

Perhaps you could take like a 5 hour energy shot or something?

Good luck!

Take shorts breaks, let your brains off the strain for a moment, it will help

Raise energy consistently, yoga & pranyama are key for daily wellbeing

You can use runes such as Uruz, Nauthiz & Sowilo and to program the energy to give you more willpower, endurance and strength, be it mental and/or physical.

Void meditaition is great for training willpower and concentration.

Someone else can comment on the usage of colours.

Personally I used yellow and helped me reading faster and focus for a longer time. But nobody can give you an exact answer. Maybe you can't focus because you are stressing too much and green could help you to relax. Try different colors and pay atention how they feels

Overall using colors is a good technique when you master it because it can bring a fast result and no need to have a lot of privacy. On long term checking your chakras and empowering them is more efficient. And runes can bring a lot of power. For a better concentration I recommend Mannaz and for more creaitvity I recommend Kenaz, Kenaz is a really interesting rune

Do a Mercury Square, I'm going to be starting one on wednesday for the SAME ISSUE. The squares are some of the most powerful workings and they are PERMANANT!

A Spiritual Mercury Square for about 2 months, yeah it's long but if you want a real change, thats what will do it.

You could also do the Spiritual Mars square (only 25 days and it's in a sign thats very good for mental productivity at the moment).

My current affirmations:

Mercury: "The energy of the Mercury Square is forever increasing my learning ability, my intelligence, and my productivity in positive and healthy ways"

Mars: "In a positive, safe, and healthy manner, the energy of the Mars Square is permanently giving me the vitality, the stimulation, the energy, and the drive that I need in order to to fulfill my goals, in a totally positive, safe, and healthy manner" (a bit wordy but I felt it best)

Feel free to mix them up a bit, I am doing both at the same time.

Also reason for spiritual over material is because spiritual affects the self in all ways, including physically, as it has the soul program the DNA via light to produce the desired effect physically. Lemme know if you have questions.

JoS Cyber Security said:

Hail Satan!
Eat foods high in fibre, ( such as oatmeal, beans and nuts ) foods high in protein, ( such as yoghurt, lean meat, eggs and oily fish ), whole fruit and vegetables, especially blueberries, broccoli and blackcurrants. Also take care to stay hydrated and eat at regular times. You might feel like you're too busy to eat, but starvation can lower your blood sugar and rob you of cognitive energy.

Vitamin B6 and Magnesium are very important for the brain and don't forget to add them to your daily meal.

Do Hatha Yoga and Kundalini Yoga as often as you can to keep your energy up. You could also vibrate SaTaNaMa for healing and against fatigue.

Dark Blue Eye said:
Personally I used yellow and helped me reading faster and focus for a longer time. But nobody can give you an exact answer. Maybe you can't focus because you are stressing too much and green could help you to relax. Try different colors and pay atention how they feels

Overall using colors is a good technique when you master it because it can bring a fast result and no need to have a lot of privacy. On long term checking your chakras and empowering them is more efficient. And runes can bring a lot of power. For a better concentration I recommend Mannaz and for more creaitvity I recommend Kenaz, Kenaz is a really interesting rune

Should i absorb energy with foundation meditation or energy meditation?

JoS Cyber Security said:
Dark Blue Eye said:

Both are effective. You can combine them, starting with one and continuing with the other one. Sometimes I felt like energy meditation can help me focus better, sometimes I felt like foundation meditation is just enough

Dark Blue Eye said:
JoS Cyber Security said:
Dark Blue Eye said:

Both are effective. You can combine them, starting with one and continuing with the other one. Sometimes I felt like energy meditation can help me focus better, sometimes I felt like foundation meditation is just enough

Thanks but i have a problem. I abosrb energy and when i spread it in my aura i dont feel anything around me. It is like i did nothing. What should i do?

JoS Cyber Security said:
Thanks but i have a problem. I abosrb energy and when i spread it in my aura i dont feel anything around me. It is like i did nothing. What should i do?

Nobody can give you an exact aswer, so I will assume a lot of things and you will chose wich one you think

Lack of experience, is normal in the begining to not feel energies, but with time and work you will feel them

Lack of concentration, void meditation and trance can help. I know this topic is about 'tired brains', but you need to do this meditations when you have time and can put some effort towards this

Your senzitivity and visualization is weak. You need to have some experience with colors and pay attention how they 'feels'. Another way to increase your senzitivity is to practice yoga. That buzz of energy will help you, plus your energies will circulate better in your body

Unhealthy lifestyle, this can also have impact on your meditations. Practicing a sport can help you in many ways

Not enough effort, your results will not come over night. Even when you reach a level not all the time you will can feel the energy

And the last tip is to ask your Guardian Demon for guidance. Gods will mostly help you everytime you ask help for meditations, workings and generally life choices. Asking for gifts is a big no, gifts will come at the right moment, Gods likes to overcome problems by ourself, but being close to them is a win-win situation, or happy-happy situation, I would say

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back