Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tip for online

veronikasmith

Pretty obvious stuff here, nothing fascinating. Just in case it never crossed your mind... Get an email just for the groups. When you sign up, select subscribe to individual messages. 1. Everything here is automatically saved in your email. 2. You can lurk in private. All it shows in your browsing history is that you've read an email. Still a good idea to browse in private or clear your history. If you're still signed in, it may be able to go to the message.And reminders..  VPNs are lovely.And Google saves everything you search for. Sites like duckduckgo claim not to. 

Even if duckduckgo doesn't you left always a trace even with the vpn because the vpn provider receives the datas.

I don't know if what you're saying is correct. But all that is suggested (Linux operating systems, search engines that don't track and don't register your activity, Tor browser, encrypted email accounts, VPNs) still make it much more difficult to the enemy to track you down.
Just because a trace is left, it doesn't mean you got to be lazy and sloppy, and just hand them everything over on a silver platter. Instead of critising and complaining without pointing up, it's always better to shut up. Critiques and complaints are only good if they bring to some positive results. Otherwise, it's wasted time on your part to type, and more time for who reads it. Avoid it.
Ultimately, there are two things that massively aid in keeping you out of trouble: consistently cleaning your aura and building a powerful aura of protection.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 at 2:52 a.m., kukacity111@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Even if duckduckgo doesn't you left always a trace even with the vpn because the vpn provider receives the datas.

Does anyone know who created DuckDuckGo?

Gabriel Weinberg.

That's a red flag right there. DuckDuckGo claims there is no tracking or selling of your personal information...But it doesn't claim to PROTECT your information. Just build an insecure platform and have someone else do the tracking for you that'll bring the goyim to us!

I've used DuckDuckGo for a while, it's all right. Don't think DDG is a end all cure all solution to privacy.

It's still a thousand times better than those who directly track you. I've only used duckduckgo for a week, then grew dissatisfied with the way the content is presented and transitioned to startpage.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 at 8:31 p.m., pacmanplanman13@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Does anyone know who created DuckDuckGo?

Gabriel Weinberg.

That's a red flag right there. DuckDuckGo claims there is no tracking or selling of your personal information...But it doesn't claim to PROTECT your information. Just build an insecure platform and have someone else do the tracking for you that'll bring the goyim to us!

I've used DuckDuckGo for a while, it's all right. Don't think DDG is a end all cure all solution to privacy.

I'm using the email I had when I was 9 instead of my actual one, but I think I want to make an entirely new one for the groups, do guys have any suggestions one which email account to use?

I also just started duckduckgo and I've also seen power by google on startpage, so I really wonder if there is any safe search engines.. can we make a satanic search engine? Any one know computer programing? ahaha

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back