Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tinnitus, the occult... and satan.

spaztic_camel

Morning fellow satanists!

Im new to this group, not new to Satanism, or joyofsatan website for that matter.

Iv been performing meditations, rituals and energy workings in communion with Satan for the last 4 years, only recenetly i have noticed that i have started to get a small tinge of tinnitus in my right ear.

Now for some reason i feel this is connected with the unseen realm - i may be totally wrong here. The answers i get from Satan and my GD are vague and cryptic, raising more questions than i started with. Satan hinted to me it may have something to do with a change that is occuring to me on an celluar level. Has anyone else had this experience?

Im not all that worried about it at this point, i just cant pinpoint any other means for it to happen, last 4 years iv been really easy on my ears (as opposed to the constant metal concerts).

Just thought id put it out there, also i want to get involved deeper within collective consciousness rituals and energy workings. So anyone up for a collective working, im all ears... pun intended.

/Tshoeva

Attachments :
Happens ti me all the time. It is usually due to some sort of psychic scanning or intrusion by something outside of you.

spaztic_camel <spaztic_camel@... wrote:

Im new to this group, not new to Satanism, or joyofsatan website for that matter.

Iv been performing meditations, rituals and energy workings in communion with Satan for the last 4 years, only recenetly i have noticed that i have started to get a small tinge of tinnitus in my right ear.

Now for some reason i feel this is connected with the unseen realm - i may be totally wrong here. The answers i get from Satan and my GD are vague and cryptic, raising more questions than i started with. Satan hinted to me it may have something to do with a change that is occuring to me on an celluar level. Has anyone else had this experience?

Im not all that worried about it at this point, i just cant pinpoint any other means for it to happen, last 4 years iv been really easy on my ears (as opposed to the constant metal concerts).

Just thought id put it out there, also i want to get involved deeper within collective consciousness rituals and energy workings. So anyone up for a collective working, im all ears... pun intended.

/Tshoeva

Attachments :
Hi.

Everyone already works collective rituals as you work with goetic seals that were given to you as a base, which interestingly there are various forms of it like in any other religion. These common goetia seals are based on a few forms of the well known like crowley, which are based on older versions. This means the seals are merely gateways of the collective to begin communication with the demons, whereas one becomes more experienced, the demons reveal insider information only relevant to the spiritualist. This means you are working with the collective, and getting closer to the deepest parts which is your own collective. The one who follows true to their heart is a Spiritual Satanist who has dared to pierce the very veil ad has not been bogged down by other peoples rituals. Remember... Satan is the one who inspires one to lead ones path without a book. You are your own personal grimoire and seals. This is where you will fall short in group work and tradition.

All the goetic demons are a part of us as we are their children, so all information is locked in DNA and the cellular level all the way down to the mitochondria. By working with them you melt all sorts of metals and blockages relevant to each demon. Take care.

spaztic_camel <spaztic_camel@... wrote:

/Tshoeva

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back