Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

TIME TRAVEL

[email protected]

Greetings,
    Has anyone traveled back in time,I want to be able to go back in time of this life time not my past life.Can i stay in that time and move forward from that time onwards and relive my life again. HAIL EA/ENKIHAIL MARDUK/RAHAIL LORD NABUHAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES

I have done time travel in the astral. I went 4-8 yrs ahead. Not sure, but judging on the new buildings & businesses i saw.

There are is no set way on how to do this. You have to *WILL* urself on the asrtal to do so.

Close ur eyes, take a strong step forward and say to urself that the step is taking u to X amount of years in the future. and WILL urself to do so.

Ask a Demon for help with this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus_75@..." <magus_75@... wrote:

Greetings,

Has anyone traveled back in time,I want to be able to go back in time of this life time not my past life.Can i stay in that time and move forward from that time onwards and relive my life again.

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES

Thats very [/IMG]</var> How was the world? Spill!! LOL
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 3:43 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: TIME TRAVEL

I have done time travel in the astral. I went 4-8 yrs ahead. Not sure, but judging on the new buildings & businesses i saw.

There are is no set way on how to do this. You have to *WILL* urself on the asrtal to do so.

Close ur eyes, take a strong step forward and say to urself that the step is taking u to X amount of years in the future. and WILL urself to do so.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus_75@..." <magus_75@... wrote:

Greetings,

Has anyone traveled back in time,I want to be able to go back in time of this life time not my past life.Can i stay in that time and move forward from that time onwards and relive my life again.

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES

i personally think thats not possible, because think about it....you have to reverce all time in the UNIVERCE in witch is alot to reverce. Ok now, if it was possible, wouldent satan just simply reverce time and prevent the jews from emerging?, wouldent he reverce time to prevent his planets atmosphere beeing destroyed? wouldent he just reverce time to avoid many things that has happened?

what the other guy sayed about 'time travel in astrial', im preety sure that was a past life regression

Greetings,

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES

Hi beautiful Shannon.

Sorry for the late reply. i dont usually keep track of my posts.

First of all, time travel is VERY MUCH POSSIBLE as i have done it as well as shape-shifting, flight, and something close to teleportation. This is all done on the astral.

And all u need is focus and WILL.

I was very much interested in time-travel i began researching all kinds of stories and accounts. So i decided to ask Prince Seere for his help and guidance on this ability.

later that week i astral projected and i affirmed to myself that the next step i take is going to take me in the future. I closed my eyes and WILLED this.

I opened my eyes and saw a my city all with new buildings and some of the present buildings were just a pile of rubble or abandoned structures with graffiti inside.

Most of these places wr selling glassy looking furniture. I walked around the streets a bit and got confused, as it was planned and designed different from how i knew it. Everything looked the same except that things seemed to be made up og glass or quartz on the inside.

After around what seemed like 2 hours walking around i started to panic is i couldnt find my out and started to get lost. It was then i returned to my body and woke up.

Just ask a Demon such as Prince Seere or Duke/Duchess Uvall for help in this. The gods will show u what u need to know.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Thats very interesting Syt R, What did you see? How was the world? Spill!! LOL

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus_75@" <magus_75@ wrote:

Greetings,

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES

Hey Syt R :) [/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, April 2, 2012 10:14 PM

Hi beautiful Shannon.

First of all, time travel is VERY MUCH POSSIBLE as i have done it as well as shape-shifting, flight, and something close to teleportation. This is all done on the astral.

I was very much interested in time-travel i began researching all kinds of stories and accounts. So i decided to ask Prince Seere for his help and guidance on this ability.

later that week i astral projected and i affirmed to myself that the next step i take is going to take me in the future. I closed my eyes and WILLED this.

I opened my eyes and saw a my city all with new buildings and some of the present buildings were just a pile of rubble or abandoned structures with graffiti inside.

Most of these places wr selling glassy looking furniture. I walked around the streets a bit and got confused, as it was planned and designed different from how i knew it. Everything looked the same except that things seemed to be made up og glass or quartz on the inside.

After around what seemed like 2 hours walking around i started to panic is i couldnt find my out and started to get lost. It was then i returned to my body and woke up.

Just ask a Demon such as Prince Seere or Duke/Duchess Uvall for help in this. The gods will show u what u need to know.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus_75@" <magus_75@ wrote:

Greetings,

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES

Well since you brought up the subject on flight and shapeshifting, I was curious when one is advanced enough could that person will the power or vibrations to literally fly or transform??
Hail Father Lucifer bringer of True Knowledge!!

I dont think they wr gone. things were still pretty slum-looking regardless of new buildings and development being done. But the boom in infrastructure = more jobs= a better economy. So i would deduce that the the jewish influence would be fading.

Hey Syt R :) Its no problem. Thanks for the advice. What I was asking was did you see the future when the kikes are gone or the near future when things are getting straightened out in the world?

Sent: Monday, April 2, 2012 10:14 PM

Hi beautiful Shannon.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Greetings,

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES

on the astral its pretty easy because ur thoughts/focus project and empower whatever u want to achieve. shapeshifting is done when ur mind/astral body is more "attuned" to the "resonance" of a specific animal. its hard to explain but I tried to shapeshift into a wolf(my favorite animal and animal idol) but found it much easier and fluid to turn into a bat.

on the physical, vibrations and affirmations might bring out the qualities of the animal u want to become but not transform u into them.

in franz bardon's book IIH, he says levitation can be done by amassing and accumulating the magnetic fluid into ur soul. this makes sense as the earth has a magnetic field which would repel ur magnectic accumulation thus causing some levitaton.

im sure they are other ways, simply respectfully ask a God for guidance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

Well since you brought up the subject on flight and shapeshifting, I was
curious when one is advanced enough could that person will the power or
vibrations to literally fly or transform??
Hail Father Lucifer bringer of True Knowledge!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back