Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

tikaboo caused me to blaspheme against Father Satan.

j.michael124

I thought "tikaboo" was a trustworthy website because it was on the JoS link section. I wanted to summon a Demon and I wanted my prayer to be in Enochian so I copied tje prayer from JoS to tikaboo and I used what tikaboo have me, not knowing that this is what the actual definition said: "not-jhvh,Satan existed jehova grace grant come ye come, for twice pray thou christ my power, I concieve (OE) I mind and execute this wich twice desire I do jhvh cannotbe wich twice would (EDEC) existed servant help twice yo

Yeah I discovered that tikaboo was a bit off after using it to translate an entire book of prayers I wrote to Satan in English and then obviously I wanted to put them in Enochian as well. But having posted the enochian back into the translator and getting the english meanings I was put off by the gibberish it spat out, plus referencing the words to the dictionary that isn't quite complete on Maxine's Enochian Keys, Rewritten pdf. A lot of the words on Tikaboo are right but then there are important ones that it gets confused with. I am not sure it is intentional for this occur by the software writer but instead the complexities of multiple meanings in both english and translational barriers to a language that is thousands of years old.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back