Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tiamat

Ok, I just answered this witha different answer. I'm the one with a brain injury so if I'm wrong I apologize. HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "mahaga10" <mahaga10@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 15:38:36 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Tiamat
  It was the planet earth BEFORE it crashed with Nibiru. Yeah, it's not a real being.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ShadowW" <shadowwhispr7@... wrote:

Hey guys who exactly do you all reckon Tiamat is?

Read the Lost Book Of Enki about that, the battle dragon thing that was supposedly slain is an allegory for the crashing of planets. Tiamat was the old earth and Kingu was its moon, then it crashed with nibiru and became what we have now as earth. The other 2 names, Lahmu and Lahamu are not beings either, they are the planets Mars and Venus.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Animus" <aerostyle_69@... wrote:

Tiamat is one of the most ancient beings ever existed. A dragon to be exact of course this is just the shape Tiamat took after embracing darkness.

Hail Ahriman!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ShadowW" <shadowwhispr7@ wrote:

You're not completely wrong, Adamu's wife was called "Ti-Amat" with an "-". He means "Tiamat", the allegorical she-dragon that was supposedly killed, and as I explained it is an allegory for a planet being destroyed

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

Ok, I just answered this witha different answer. I'm the one with a brain injury so if I'm wrong I apologize. HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 15:38:36
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Tiamat

It was the planet earth BEFORE it crashed with Nibiru. Yeah, it's not a real being.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ShadowW" <shadowwhispr7@ wrote:

Marduk slaying Tiamat and splitting her into is an allegory of the Ida and Pingala serpents. Tiamat and Cthulu.

Thank you for the correction. I'm glad(w/ out bragging) that I was close. Hail SATAN!!! HAIL Agares!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "mahaga10" <mahaga10@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 07:40:04 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Tiamat
  You're not completely wrong, Adamu's wife was called "Ti-Amat" with an "-". He means "Tiamat", the allegorical she-dragon that was supposedly killed, and as I explained it is an allegory for a planet being destroyed

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

Ok, I just answered this witha different answer. I'm the one with a brain injury so if I'm wrong I apologize. HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 15:38:36
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Ok, my bad I just finaly got the files opened. In the Necronomicon, TIAMAT was a dragon( only just started reading it) were as in the Lost Book Of ENKI Adamu's wife was named TI-Amat. Like I said, I only just started reading the Necronomicon(pdf) which ties Tiamat to the leviathan in Job. What I'm saying is now that somehow I can open the files so will be doing A LOT of studying in days to come. Thank you father for playin a hand in this one! AVE SATANAS!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "mahaga10" <mahaga10@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 06:26:19 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Tiamat
  Read the Lost Book Of Enki about that, the battle dragon thing that was supposedly slain is an allegory for the crashing of planets. Tiamat was the old earth and Kingu was its moon, then it crashed with nibiru and became what we have now as earth. The other 2 names, Lahmu and Lahamu are not beings either, they are the planets Mars and Venus.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Animus" <aerostyle_69@... wrote:

Tiamat is one of the most ancient beings ever existed. A dragon to be exact of course this is just the shape Tiamat took after embracing darkness.

Hail Ahriman!

And how does one come to this conclusion of this, "allegory". But let me take a second to say, "Im not saying that you are wrong". Okay, this is what I mean: If a new person was to come about and read this book. How is he or she to know that batteling a dragon is symbolic to two planets crashings?
Or if you can, pleases share how you were able to interpret that? Why doesnt the book just say what it means? Or do you learn the true meaning from the gods.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, August 10, 2010 11:26:19 PM

Hail Ahriman!

How do I come to that conclusion?Because it both explains it in the Lost Book of Enki and it is confirmed by Satan.

Its only the other books by mainstream authors only that mention it as a she-dragon, mostly due to mistranslations or close-mindedness. The LBoE clearly says its a planet.

It is also illogical to believe a gigantic she-dragon created everything.

Lastly, most books on our Gods don't say what they mean because our Gods knew the enemy was gonna start an inquisition and destroy everything having to do with self-empowerment. The reason they didn't destroy those is they didn't think they were allegories in the first place, like some egyptian books saying about the "7 temples of the Gods" (7 chakras). So they put all their teachings in allegories in order for us to still have it, with a little of Their guidance one can discover their meaning.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], You hate The truth <youhatethetruth@... wrote:

And how does one come to this conclusion of this, "allegory".
But let me take a second to say, "Im not saying that you are wrong".
Okay, this is what I mean: If a new person was to come about and read this book.
How is he or she to know that batteling a dragon is symbolic to two planets
crashings?

Or if you can, pleases share how you were able to interpret that? Why doesnt the
book just say what it means? Or do you learn the true meaning from the gods.

Sent: Tue, August 10, 2010 11:26:19 PM

Read the Lost Book Of Enki about that, the battle dragon thing that was
supposedly slain is an allegory for the crashing of planets. Tiamat was the old
earth and Kingu was its moon, then it crashed with nibiru and became what we
have now as earth. The other 2 names, Lahmu and Lahamu are not beings either,
they are the planets Mars and Venus.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Animus" <aerostyle_69@ wrote:

Tiamat is one of the most ancient beings ever existed. A dragon to be exact of
course this is just the shape Tiamat took after embracing darkness.

Hail Ahriman!

Consult the gods yourself you hack. I talk with the gods every minute of every hour.

The gods do not operate within the same time as you or I. So you got me? There are many gods and there is always one available. Quit putting the same limitations on the gods as you do yourself.

I think of Mary as a close sister, very experience, who I admire & has helped me through a lot. I HATE distention in this FAMIL as well as our FATHER/ creator. Not a threat, but, tread lightly! AVE SATANAS!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "mahaga10" <mahaga10@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 13:50:02 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Tiamat
  "I talk with the gods every minute of every hour."

Then you must be lying, because they are very, very busy. Got ya!!Even HPS Maxine said that, specifically said that sometimes they're so busy we don't hear from them for days:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/16719

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary" <early.mary@... wrote:

Consult the gods yourself you hack. I talk with the gods every minute of every hour.

Enkis mother?! In LBOE I could sworn it was Adamus wife?! But w/ my brain injury & ADHD, & forming dyslexia, I don't know, I just started reading The Necromonican. However, thanx! AVE SATANAS!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Mary" <early.mary@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 06:27:49 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Tiamat
  she is a real being-she is father satan's mom. she is an old goddess and livs in a dark realm but visits hell from time to time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mahaga10" <mahaga10@... wrote:

There is a difference between dissension and outright lying. Just so you know. The Gods CANNOT talk to ANY one of us "every minute of every hour." They ARE very busy, but They are there for us if we need Them, and will respond in time, or send a Demon.   And if something or someone CAN talk to us, claiming to be the Gods, then They are lying. We can talk to our GD, or the Demons watching over us. But not "every minute of every hour."      

Sent: Fri, August 13, 2010 9:58:17 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Tiamat

I think of Mary as a close sister, very experience, who I admire has helped me through a lot. I HATE distention in this FAMIL as well as our FATHER/ creator. Not a threat, but, tread lightly! AVE SATANAS!!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T <hr> From: "mahaga10" <mahaga10@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 13:50:02 -0000 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Tiamat
  "I talk with the gods every minute of every hour."

Then you must be lying, because they are very, very busy. Got ya!!Even HPS Maxine said that, specifically said that sometimes they're so busy we don't hear from them for days:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/16719

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary" <early.mary@... wrote:

Who or what is Tiamat and what does it/she have to do with Satanism?

<td val[/IMG]Read the Book of Enki. It will explain what she is and why Father orginally came to Earth. I just started reading it but I've learned alot so far. I recommend it for the advancing Satanist.

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail Lord Dagon!!

--- On Fri, 7/8/11, Nero <amuletofpazuzu@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Tiamat
Date: Friday, July 8, 2011, 7:30 PM

[/TD]

T[/IMG]</var>
  Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
Sent: Friday, July 8, 2011 8:30 PM

Honored high priestess, can you think of anything that one could do to set up permanent energy currents from any of the celestial bodies, more specifically the sun, into the earth to replenish it? like an inverted niding pole?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Priestess Atheron <priestessatheron@... wrote:

Tiamat is a name for the Earth. The Earth belongs to Satan and needs to be taken care of as such. We often release our energies into space instead of back into the Earth. This is part of the meaning of the point down pentagram.

Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Friday, July 8, 2011 8:30 PM

The earliest record of Tiamat that I'm aware of and personally have read were the Sumerian Tablets. In the tablets it speaks of Tiamat being the mother being of the Gods, in a way it's similar to how the Greco-Roman Gods were born from the titans. Tiamat was upset with how much noise the gods were making, by this time in the tablets Enki had already slain his father and took the title of chief God. The problem was that Tiamat had sworn war against the Gods because she couldn't rest anymore, only that none of the gods were strong enough to fight her. Well Marduk was born with two god heads, so the other gods asked him to do battle with Tiamat. They equipped him with weapons, a mace of water, a net of air, a bow and arrow, probably something else too but off the top of my head I can't remember exactly. Anyway Marduk catches Tiamat in the net before she can cast her spell and slays her. He separates her body and creates mountains, and also from her blood the the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. So Tiamat is the known as the chaos dragon and part of the Sumerian creation epic.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ShadowW" <shadowwhispr7@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back