Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thurisaz/Hagalaz

serpentleo666

Hello fellow brothers and sisters, are we meant to be doing thurisaz/Hagalaz right now on the Jews or only when the reversing ritual is coming up? And can we use them on other people? Hail Our Amlighty Father SatanHail The Great Gods & Goddesses Of Hell

1) NOW, UNTIL the Awakening Ritual.
2) We are using this organized working to attack the WHOLE GROUP OF ENEMIES. Any individuals will be affected. Greatly. The more doing this, more the group, and individuals are affected.

This is only optional. Not sure if you can use on others. Read the uses and effects on the runes page on jos and see of they are appropriate for your desires on others, if not, find runes that are appropriate.

Really could do with some extra advice on doing this (as a newbie to negative spell working).  Could someone give details of the exact steps, from start to finish, that we would do to carry out this working, so that we won't inadvertantly be bringing bad energy to ourselves by accident?!  I still haven't started to do this but do want to add my twopounds worth to Satan's efforts. Many thanks in advance!

Everday until the Ritual comes, which will be soon. Hail Satan!

------------------------------
On Sat, Feb 7, 2015 7:15 PM PST serpentleo666@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Hello fellow brothers and sisters, are we meant to be doing thurisaz/Hagalaz right now on the Jews or only when the reversing ritual is coming up? And can we use them on other people?
Hail Our Amlighty Father Satan
Hail The Great Gods & Goddesses Of Hell

<td val[/IMG]hello fellow brothers and sisters, i just have a quick question are still meant to be doing these words of power or only when a ritual is coming up?
Hail our Almighty Father Satan!!!! [/TD]

It is something that should be done daily, with or without an upcoming ritual. This is Spiritual Warfare, and we should never stop on the attack.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back