Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

thurisaz and hagalaz

mohamad.ahmadi32

hi family members I want to know for this program how many days should I vibrate these two runes 9x with affirmation?

What does thurisaz and hagalaz mean....What does it do..can it be done against someone else too..coz I have someone disturbing my religion as a satanist.

The Runic Kabalah   Using the Runes  Thurisaz - Rune of cutting, sharpness, and pain. Brute strength, destructive power of chaos and ruin. Also of death and regeneration, transformation and breaking down barriers. The power of this rune is wild and a strong mind/will is needed to direct it. Ur assists the energy of other runes it is used with to manifest in reality. Like a lightning bolt, Thorr brings on the energies of the berserker, energies this wild should only be used in war or attack. Can raise and guide thunderstorms and direct lightning. In many German fairy tales such as “Sleeping Beauty” the prick of a thorn, pin or spindle casts a spell upon the victim. The bloodstone has been used with this rune in the raising of thunderstorms. Hematite used with this rune can shield against electro-magnetic energies and is therefore helpful in deflecting curses. Using this rune with a pointed crystal focuses energies and projects them. 
Black Magick: Brings destruction and confusion. Thorr is used in the destruction of enemies and in curses. Used to control another or render the individual defenseless. 
White Magick: Rune of healing. Enhances wisdom, courage, physical strength, independence and leadership.

Hagalaz - This rune represents hailstones. Involuntary sacrifice with no reward; a rune of suffering and injustice. A rune of destruction, disaster and violence. This rune is mainly used in black magick sending destruction in the form of whatever runes are used with it, delivering violent loss and pain. Hagl is a rune of completion and the number nine. Nine is the greatest German number of power and is also a number of Satan, as it equals the number of the main chakras.
<e[/IMG]"The absence of darkness in a person does not suggest an abundance of light, for to know the light you must have known the darkness."</em>
www.JoyofSatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Thursday, June 4, 2015 8:19 AM, "chinedumthriplesix@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What does thurisaz and hagalaz mean....What does it do..can it be done against someone else too..coz I have someone disturbing my religion as a satanist.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back