Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

thunderkinesis and envoking thunder

Jonathen

i'm strengthen my chakra points and getting stronger, but one question comes to my mind, thunderkinesis how and where do i start, the basic principles, and don't tell me its on the JOS site because its NOT! and to that matter i'm not here for handouts and i'm not lazy so do not imply that, i'm willing to do the work and then some and still give 120% i take my job very seriously, messing with energy is no game, and if U have anything on envoking thunder let me know again not on the JOS site, i will await an answer U don't have to answer my question if U don't want to its OK, i thought i get in that field and maybe have two elements air, and thunder...HAIL SATAN!!!

Alright, first off by "thunderkinesis" I assume you mean electrokinesis,the control of electricity. There is no thunder element, elements refer to states of mind, rather than a physical thing. For example, evoking fire does not give you control over fire, but increase qualities associated with fire in you, such as passion and anger. While I've never done electrokinesis, it would use the same chakras as telekinesis, or pyrokinesis, so you should be able to do both of these with some degree of success. If you are experinced enough to try electrokinesis, you should be able to communicate with your GD and Satan easily, so ask them for the details.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jonathen" <johny_neptune288@... wrote:

i'm strengthen my chakra points and getting stronger, but one question comes to my mind, thunderkinesis how and where do i start, the basic principles, and don't tell me its on the JOS site because its NOT! and to that matter i'm not here for handouts and i'm not lazy so do not imply that, i'm willing to do the work and then some and still give 120% i take my job very seriously, messing with energy is no game, and if U have anything on envoking thunder let me know again not on the JOS site, i will await an answer U don't have to answer my question if U don't want to its OK, i thought i get in that field and maybe have two elements air, and thunder...HAIL SATAN!!!

As K said, there is no thunderkinesis. This is the control of the weather, which comes with the envocation and evocation of the Air element, and to some degree electrokinesis. If the ability to control storms is what you are asking, then firstly I would talk to the Gods about it. I have talked to Enlil about it, being the Lord of Air. Next it would be a good idea to learn a little about how storms are actually created.

Another thing i'd like to add. When people say "read JoS" they say it because what the person asked is on there. If you no it isn't on there, then you dont have to tell us.

Good Luck.

Hail to Thee, Morning Star!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jonathen" <johny_neptune288@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]If you were really that intelligent, you'd know that thunder is the result of two clouds rubbing together creating electricity. Electrokinensis is like the other kinesis', except more advanced. Try mastering telekinesis, and then try with airkinesis, as air rules over like things, then move to electricity.

HAIL SATAN

--- On Wed, 3/17/10, K <jeebuslice@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: thunderkinesis and envoking thunder
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, March 17, 2010, 12:42 AM

Alright, first off by "thunderkinesis" I assume you mean electrokinesis, the control of electricity. There is no thunder element, elements refer to states of mind, rather than a physical thing. For example, evoking fire does not give you control over fire, but increase qualities associated with fire in you, such as passion and anger. While I've never done electrokinesis, it would use the same chakras as telekinesis, or pyrokinesis, so you should be able to do both of these with some degree of success. If you are experinced enough to try electrokinesis, you should be able to communicate with your GD and Satan easily, so ask them for the details.

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Jonathen" <johny_neptune288@ ... wrote:

[/TD]

Actually, thunder follows lightning. The lightning has created a hole or vacuum in the atmosphere and the thunderous noise is the result of the air rushing back in.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ashley Ardis <thefriesiankeeper@... wrote:

If you were really that intelligent, you'd know that thunder is the result of two clouds rubbing together creating electricity. Electrokinensis is like the other kinesis', except more advanced. Try mastering telekinesis, and then try with airkinesis, as air rules over like things, then move to electricity.

HAIL SATAN

--- On Wed, 3/17/10, K <jeebuslice@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Alright, first off by "thunderkinesis" I assume you mean electrokinesis, the control of electricity. There is no thunder element, elements refer to states of mind, rather than a physical thing. For example, evoking fire does not give you control over fire, but increase qualities associated with fire in you, such as passion and anger. While I've never done electrokinesis, it would use the same chakras as telekinesis, or pyrokinesis, so you should be able to do both of these with some degree of success. If you are experinced enough to try electrokinesis, you should be able to communicate with your GD and Satan easily, so ask them for the details.

Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Jonathen" <johny_neptune288@ ... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Thank you for correcting me. I had it a little backwards. :)

HAIL SATAN

--- On Mon, 3/22/10, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, March 22, 2010, 1:37 PM

Actually, thunder follows lightning. The lightning has created a hole or vacuum in the atmosphere and the thunderous noise is the result of the air rushing back in.

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Ashley Ardis <thefriesiankeeper@ ... wrote:

If you were really that intelligent, you'd know that thunder is the result of two clouds rubbing together creating electricity. Electrokinensis is like the other kinesis', except more advanced. Try mastering telekinesis, and then try with airkinesis, as air rules over like things, then move to electricity.

HAIL SATAN

--- On Wed, 3/17/10, K <jeebuslice@ ... wrote:

To: <a rel="nofollow">JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Jonathen" <johny_neptune288@ ... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back