Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Throat Clearing and an Uncontrollable Yawn

Braun666

Sometimes throughout the day I feel and urge to yawn and feel a throat blockage wanting to clear up uncontrollably. Sometimes and more often before an RTR. Seems to really be a chakra related issue, though I want to strengthen my Void ability and other fundamentals before I work more intently on the sixth and crown chakras.

The reason for this post, is that I’ve noticed that those around me at work and many of the people in a close perimeter to me if we are talking for an extended period of time, they’ll also start yawning uncontrollably and experiencing the throat blockage effect I do as well.

I will be taking the necessary steps to unblock and free my upper chakras, and do the necessary cleaning and soul freeing work. I just am curious if anyone has had similar experiences. Seems like “serpent taming” or shaktipat might be what is happening, then again it could be the enemy reinforcing it’s hold.

What are your experiences with this?

I have had similar problems, i used to be especially tired after doing any kind of working or RTR. Since a week or two i have been doing more energy workings (Thanks to Blitzkrieg) this seems to have worked a lot! So i would highly recommend doing more of these if you aren't already doing them:

1. Empower & Recuperate Soul, - every morning.

2. Breath of fire - Here and there trough out the day.

3. Vibrating Satanas - Before and after every working or RTR

4 Empowering the chakra's by vibrating Aum or Saulo into every single one of them.

Besides doing energy meditations i would recommend completing your work on the chakra's first and foremost, your advancement should always take priority.

The blockage you feel can come from emotions that you are suppressing or not acknowledging, its possible that you lack certain minerals / Nutrients in your body, Dehydration is also a possibility make sure that you drink at least 1.5 liters of water every day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back