Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Throat chakra..

Some may get the lump in the Throat sensation you perceive when upset others may get a sensation of icy or cool hollowed motions somewhere in the esophagus that doesn't directly stimulate any other part of the body.
HAIL FATHER SATAN & THE PANTHEON OF ORION!!!!

For me, It felt and still feels like I have cough that I don't cough, as if there's a liquid but sticky stuff in there, sometimes I feel a doll ache, very mild and I keep trying to swallow what ever is in there or hack it out, I've quit trying and I'm pretty much used to the feeling now.
On Jul 6, 2014 4:17 AM, "InlovewithSatan inlovewithsatan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  What are the symptoms of throat chakra is being opening/activated?

you should feel pressure in the front of you throat when a chakra is open YOU WILL KNOW you will feel it aching/pressure anything you will know .
you can keep repeating the opening excercises like HP maxine said (i do that im every meditation session to my weak chakras) sorry for my bad english HAIL SATAN<3!

The feeling of the throat chakra shouldn't feel like that... that is a physical symptom called sputum rale...and is actually a mucus congestion but inside the tissues so it cannot be coughed up. it may be indicative of the third eye chakra being blocked or it could be caused by emotional upset and even poor diet amongst other things (stress is a big one). Google Liver Qi stagnation and Lung qi stagnation for more information. Alternatively you could endeavour to stress less, and meditate on that feeling spreading away from the throat but be warned that if you are new at meditation or don't have any particularly strong energies, this could take a long long time. Feel free to email me if you have further questions, or just post them here. HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back