Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Throat chakra

Jason

Greetings: I was wondering if there is any direct link between the throat chakra and breathing excercizes. i've noticed not so much as a "lump in the throat" as a crushing type pressure from the out-side when I do the excircizes. I can tell part of this feeling seems to be an increase in blood-preasure due to the oxygen increase in the viens and arteries on either side, but the esophegus, and "adams apple"? is there anything that needs to be done differently or as an addition to the alternate nostril excersize? Thank you very much for any offered info.
HAIL SATAN!!!

I am so confused i have read in some places Mercury rules the throat Chakra and in others it rules the heart. Which is it? Thanks for the help!
Hail Satan!

Venus rules the throat Chakras. Mercury rules the Heart chakra.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... hakra.html 

Hail our Creator God Satan.
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Sunday, November 1, 2015 5:08 PM, "kothebull@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am so confused i have read in some places Mercury rules the throat Chakra and in others it rules the heart. Which is it? Thanks for the help!
Hail Satan!

It sounds like you've got some blocked up emotions in there. Either that or you're over thinking the phenomena of feeling energy entering it? I personally have never felt a CRUSHING sensation on my throat chakra. For me the throat chakra is the most sensitive and easiest to detect. If I felt a crushing on it id be alarmed. Maybe take it easy for a little while? Could be too much at once for you!!!

Hey! I know i may be wrong about this but from what i know usually that pressure and build up means that you have a closed chakra. Since you are feeling pressure in the throat chakra, it could mean that your 6th chakra is blocked and the energy is trying to flow up but is being blocked by the closed 6th chakra, therefore creating this pressure that you are feeling in your throat chakra. What you would want to do then is open the 6th chakra and then the crown so that you dont have to deal with energy being stopped by a blocked chakra. Here is the link for the opening the chakras and the opening of the 6th and crown are in here too. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html

Hopefully this helps!

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL ALL DEMONS OF SATAN!!!

The crushing sensation or choking is a jehovian angel, jesus spawn attempting to shut you up. So you either are onto speaking the truth or are close to discovering something and whatever it is doesnt want you to speak.
On Nov 2, 2015 10:24 PM, "iorost@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  It sounds like you've got some blocked up emotions in there. Either that or you're over thinking the phenomena of feeling energy entering it? I personally have never felt a CRUSHING sensation on my throat chakra. For me the throat chakra is the most sensitive and easiest to detect. If I felt a crushing on it id be alarmed. Maybe take it easy for a little while? Could be too much at once for you!!!

Do you get headaches at the same time, throbbing around the temples? If so it could be an indicator of high blood pressure.

For opening the throat chakra, you do the vibration with your mouth opened while visualizing your throat chakra.

For the humming breathe breathing exercise it is with the mouth closed.
These are two different things.

When we use vibration to empower our chakras it’s always mouth opened.

Sent from my iPhone

this Technic is for beginners not for adult one like a experienced one 
On Sunday 20 May 2018, 3:13:07 PM IST, Jeremy M allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

For opening the throat chakra, you do the vibration with your mouth opened while visualizing your throat chakra.

For the humming breathe breathing exercise it is with the mouth closed.
These are two different things.

When we use vibration to empower our chakras it’s always mouth opened.

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back