Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Throat Chakra Activation? Next steps

I am certain that my Neck Chakra was activated a while ago. My head was moving on its own, rotating, dancing. It felt like a spinal orgasm and an entity. Since then my head moves itself on its own while vibrating sounds (for example: ioea - moving right,left,down,up). I would like to hear a serious opinion and recommendation for the next steps. Thanks.

I would also like to hear your experiences about the Throat/Neck Chakra activation. Mine was spontaneous in a car on a sunny day. The Kundalini Energy was moving around my body for a couple of days after.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
I am certain that my Neck Chakra was activated a while ago. My head was moving on its own, rotating, dancing. It felt like a spinal orgasm and an entity. Since then my head moves itself on its own while vibrating sounds (for example: ioea - moving right,left,down,up). I would like to hear a serious opinion and recommendation for the next steps. Thanks.

While you do the raum meditation you do head back and forth ², with kunda joga you do head circling, it was said some people tend to do mudras (hand positions) on thear own while meditating out of thear memory.

Can you force your head to be in one position while you meditate?

2. https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/RAUM_Meditation.html

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
My head was moving on its own, rotating, dancing. It felt like a spinal orgasm and an entity.

When I used to practice seeing aura(i stopped to clean my chakras properly) on large crowds of people all at once my head would get a similar spinning feeling. Most likely your head isnt physically moving (strong enough perception of energy can feel physical) but your perceiving an upper chakra more clearly. It felt like massive head rotation stemming from the center, but when I saw myself in a reflection of glass while it was happening once, my head was stationary; even though it didnt feel that way.

practice infront of a mirror and open your eyes when you feel it for confirmation, if your head is literally moving then idk wat to say.

<o> said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
My head was moving on its own, rotating, dancing. It felt like a spinal orgasm and an entity.

When I used to practice seeing aura(i stopped to clean my chakras properly) on large crowds of people all at once my head would get a similar spinning feeling. Most likely your head isnt physically moving (strong enough perception of energy can feel physical) but your perceiving an upper chakra more clearly. It felt like massive head rotation stemming from the center, but when I saw myself in a reflection of glass while it was happening once, my head was stationary; even though it didnt feel that way.

practice infront of a mirror and open your eyes when you feel it for confirmation, if your head is literally moving then idk wat to say.

Bro i was doing the ioea meditation for a period of time before the activation happened. Somehow my nervous system got accustomed to it and now my head/neck moves with the vibrations. Im no expert but that is my explanation. Also on that day the sunlight was hitting me on the face and i had the urge to meditate.

Fuchs said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

While you do the raum meditation you do head back and forth ², with kunda joga you do head circling, it was said some people tend to do mudras (hand positions) on thear own while meditating out of thear memory.

2. https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/RAUM_Meditation.html

During the Raum meditation you stay still, you don’t move back an forth.

„Back and forth“ in focusing on the right and left side for 40 times.

So i don't wanna talk too much, but it happened to me again today while i was sleeping. I was getting kinda dizzy and the energy felt cold. It felt like it was trying to move up to my third eye or crown. It was intense so i woke up. I remember before waking up seeing my mother and father and trying to go to my mother. I don't think it is a cohencidence, but either it is someone from the JoS who brought me here and helps me, or it is a demon. Either way i wanna say thank you. Or maybe it is the floating blonde lady with the blue energy who came to visit me in my dream once. Anyway.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
So i don't wanna talk too much, but it happened to me again today while i was sleeping. I was getting kinda dizzy and the energy felt cold. It felt like it was trying to move up to my third eye or crown. It was intense so i woke up. I remember before waking up seeing my mother and father and trying to go to my mother. I don't think it is a cohencidence, but either it is someone from the JoS who brought me here and helps me, or it is a demon. Either way i wanna say thank you. Or maybe it is the floating blonde lady with the blue energy who came to visit me in my dream once. Anyway.
It's either sexual energy going through chakras or kundalini energy going through chakras. Kundalini energy can be activated by the presence of Demons or Demonesses, take that into account.

How does your throat chakra usually feel? When you focus your mind on it, do you get a sensation? If so, what is it like?

As for further activation, it may be that your body/soul is prompting you to do Kundalini Yoga, or perhaps subconsciously doing Kundalini movements to assist the energies moving.

Sometimes when energy is overwhelming, the body can move/shudder on it's own, or you may have a really strong urge to move a certain way or take a certain pose (which usually correlate to Yoga poses). When you feel that during meditation don't resist it, but try to go with it and follow your body. This helped me a few times.

I assume you do color meditation, chakra spinning, vibration, etc. Best thing to do is just to keep doing this. The chakra opens on it's own with more empowerment. Keep working on it and do not let such experiences distract you, these are signs that your efforts are paying off.

It is important to not let up on your practice, as you may lose the progress that got you here if you neglect your practice at this point.

Deliberately spinning the chakra very fast can help a lot with moving the energy and opening the chakra up more, also, moving the energy through the chakra, up and down can help as well.

Feel out if there are any blocks somewhere along the path of the shushumna and around the chakra by moving the energy. If you encounter resistance or stiffness, then there is a block.

Empowering the chakra and then focussing on moving the energy through the blocked area, visualizing the blockage clearing up and the pathway widening, is a good way to get through these.

If you don't already, use color while meditating. Visualize the energy of the throat chakra as vibrant sky blue while spinning it or breathing energy into it, or while moving the energy through the chakra.

Also, look at Lydia's post on yoga for the Throat chakra. It works wonders to combine her suggested yoga with your chakra meditation for chakra empowerment and especially further opening the chakra's.

Hail Satan!

NinRick said:
Fuchs said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

During the Raum meditation you stay still, you don’t move back an forth.

„Back and forth“ in focusing on the right and left side for 40 times.

Youre right did missremember

Henu the Great said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
It's either sexual energy going through chakras or kundalini energy going through chakras. Kundalini energy can be activated by the presence of Demons or Demonesses, take that into account.

Thank you for the explanation

VoiceofEnki said:
How does your throat chakra usually feel? When you focus your mind on it, do you get a sensation? If so, what is it like?

As for further activation, it may be that your body/soul is prompting you to do Kundalini Yoga, or perhaps subconsciously doing Kundalini movements to assist the energies moving.

Sometimes when energy is overwhelming, the body can move/shudder on it's own, or you may have a really strong urge to move a certain way or take a certain pose (which usually correlate to Yoga poses). When you feel that during meditation don't resist it, but try to go with it and follow your body. This helped me a few times.

I assume you do color meditation, chakra spinning, vibration, etc. Best thing to do is just to keep doing this. The chakra opens on it's own with more empowerment. Keep working on it and do not let such experiences distract you, these are signs that your efforts are paying off.

It is important to not let up on your practice, as you may lose the progress that got you here if you neglect your practice at this point.

Deliberately spinning the chakra very fast can help a lot with moving the energy and opening the chakra up more, also, moving the energy through the chakra, up and down can help as well.

Feel out if there are any blocks somewhere along the path of the shushumna and around the chakra by moving the energy. If you encounter resistance or stiffness, then there is a block.

Empowering the chakra and then focussing on moving the energy through the blocked area, visualizing the blockage clearing up and the pathway widening, is a good way to get through these.

If you don't already, use color while meditating. Visualize the energy of the throat chakra as vibrant sky blue while spinning it or breathing energy into it, or while moving the energy through the chakra.

Also, look at Lydia's post on yoga for the Throat chakra. It works wonders to combine her suggested yoga with your chakra meditation for chakra empowerment and especially further opening the chakra's.

Hail Satan!

Hey, thanks for the reply, i will look into it.
So when i think about it, my neck area is more affected. I used to have pain and a stiff neck, since the "Activation" the pain is gone, i can think clearer. The neck is an extension of the throat chakra i guess?
About my throat, i definitely talk more and show my emotions more, write more, since im a Capricorn i was a bit reserved.
But as i said, my neck saw the biggest change, it couldn't have happened at a better time, my neck pain was the biggest pain problem in my life.
Hail Satan indeed!

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
So when i think about it, my neck area is more affected. I used to have pain and a stiff neck, since the "Activation" the pain is gone, i can think clearer. The neck is an extension of the throat chakra i guess?
About my throat, i definitely talk more and show my emotions more, write more, since im a Capricorn i was a bit reserved.
But as i said, my neck saw the biggest change, it couldn't have happened at a better time, my neck pain was the biggest pain problem in my life.
Hail Satan indeed!

Those are good signs that blockages in your energy have resolved.

One thing to note. Chakra's that are active and fully opened, when you focus on them, will give a feeling of pressure, or as if there is a small lump in the location of the chakra. It can also give a feeling of warmth, or as if something is vibrating/oscillating there.

The throat specifically, will feel like a small lump behind and just a smidge lower below the voice box (or the adam's apple, but I dislike that word for obvious reasons).

Keep working on your throat chakra, and chakra's in general, and you'll recognize this feeling in time if you haven't already.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Hail Satan indeed!

Those are good signs that blockages in your energy have resolved.

One thing to note. Chakra's that are active and fully opened, when you focus on them, will give a feeling of pressure, or as if there is a small lump in the location of the chakra. It can also give a feeling of warmth, or as if something is vibrating/oscillating there.

The throat specifically, will feel like a small lump behind and just a smidge lower below the voice box (or the adam's apple, but I dislike that word for obvious reasons).

Keep working on your throat chakra, and chakra's in general, and you'll recognize this feeling in time if you haven't already.

Hail Satan!

Thank you :)

Henu the Great said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

Whats up Henu the Great.
It has been a while now and my Kundalini behaves inside of me like an entity on its own, it is really amazing.
When i have orgasm or have a good meditation, it makes little dances, head rotation and the like.
Is Kundalini an entity on its own or is it an energy/entity of Satan? I would like to know more since it is a part of me.
From what i understand and feel is that it is a serpent like energy, just like the spinal column resembles a snake.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Henu the Great said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Whats up Henu the Great.
It has been a while now and my Kundalini behaves inside of me like an entity on its own, it is really amazing.
When i have orgasm or have a good meditation, it makes little dances, head rotation and the like.
Is Kundalini an entity on its own or is it an energy/entity of Satan? I would like to know more since it is a part of me.
From what i understand and feel is that it is a serpent like energy, just like the spinal column resembles a snake.
Hello.

Kundalini Serpent is a gift from Satan and our goal here is to reach perfect union with it. Sounds like you are well on your way, nice!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back