Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thoughts to destroy enemies

greetings brother and sisters.

I need some thoughts I can think to destroy some old friends of mine.any thing is appreciated. Thanks.

Hail Satan
Hail Hitler
Hail the joy of Satan ministries

greetings brother and sisters.

I need some thoughts I can think to destroy some old friends of mine.any thing is appreciated. Thanks.

Hail Satan
Hail Hitler
Hail the joy of Satan ministries
It's not quite that simple as a beginner. Trying to destroy before you're ready is more dangerous to yourself than anyone else.

But, do you even really need to "destroy" those people? What have they done that justifies such severe action against them?
Do you even really need to do anything at all against them? If they're not actively and/or deliberately troubling you now, maybe it's better to just leave them and what they did behind and focus on improving yourself and your life.

I agree with the message above.

At the beginning I've had a similar experience, and I can suggest that it is best to leave them behind, unless they actively hinder your path and progress.

You first need to master "white magic" before "black magic".

You should also ask for guidance when doing black magic.

I agree with the message above.

At the beginning I've had a similar experience, and I can suggest that it is best to leave them behind, unless they actively hinder your path and progress.
Fantastic. Yes I would not go through this trouble if they were not hindering my path and progress. Thank you for the words of advice. I’ve been SS for 10 years lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back