Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

thoughts on tai chi?

silas.westen

i've read recent posts revealing light on buddhism, and this was really enlightening, no pun intended(badum ss)but it got me thinking, whats our stance on tai chi? i was kind of interested in it, but it is partially affiliated to buddhism, although i always thought it was more similar to yoga, which im aware we support. This tai chi issue also branches out to two other things that have always caught my interest, one being any martial arts but lets say standard kung fu for arguments sake and second, the I-Ching or Tao te Ching, which directly translates to Book of Change. If anyone isnt familiar with the I-Ching, its the central root in taoism, taoism as in yin and yang, which then branches out to tai chi of course. Naturally i was both worried but curious about the truth, so i read up on it, the I-Ching was developed before any mention of christianity but unlike buddhism, it DOES support an exercise of will and/or force in order to achieve something. Although the overall message of I-Ching, and therefore taoism, is balance(i think) but most key principles contradict any christian ideas. So im not sure what our stance on this is. I view martial arts and/or tai chi to be an exercise of physical and mental power, like yoga. So answer any thoughts on the two separatelyand as far as the idea that backs up taoism and the I-Ching, what is your stances on that. Personally, i like to think its acceptable to take various texts from the I-Ching into practical philosophical everyday use, but not wise to rely on it. Although i have never summoned a demon yet, i would still imagine it would be more useful to acquire firsthand knowledge from fucking god that you can conversate with, as opposed to a diary of various hermits, monks and sages who passed down knowledge over the years, sort of like a ghost diary. Even so, i gotta say the I-Ching gets pretty fucking accurate and wise.By the way, there are direct translation books of I-Ching you can find in some books stores today, and im pretty confident that all the texts have been untainted by any Jew ideals, although that would definitely be a long shot.Anyway, if you guys can, read up on this stuff thoroughly and tell me what you think, i'd like a few more pairs of eyes on this subject. Thanks a lot, Hail Enki

Well, tai chi or qi gong are both ways of raising bioelectricity; but here's the catch, you don't have to be a buddhist to do tai chi or qi gong just the same as you can be a kung fu master without trying to be fuckin' saint. It's literally as if you could do qi gong (or tai chi, they're basically the same thing, except qi gong is a more advanced sort of shaolin thing), and you did satanic meditations you could raise your energy levels way faster than they ever could with buddhism and those techniques. 
A good deal of Satanism derives from far eastern ideals and philosophies, as i remember reading on JoS at some point. So, i think you're in the clear when it comes to that, just don't slave to those ideals and do what feels right to you.

On Thursday, April 16, 2015 1:25 AM, "silas.westen@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

i've read recent posts revealing light on buddhism, and this was really enlightening, no pun intended(badum ss)but it got me thinking, whats our stance on tai chi? i was kind of interested in it, but it is partially affiliated to buddhism, although i always thought it was more similar to yoga, which im aware we support. This tai chi issue also branches out to two other things that have always caught my interest, one being any martial arts but lets say standard kung fu for arguments sake and second, the I-Ching or Tao te Ching, which directly translates to Book of Change. If anyone isnt familiar with the I-Ching, its the central root in taoism, taoism as in yin and yang, which then branches out to tai chi of course. Naturally i was both worried but curious about the truth, so i read up on it, the I-Ching was developed before any mention of christianity but unlike buddhism, it DOES support an exercise of will and/or force in order to achieve something. Although the overall message of I-Ching, and therefore taoism, is balance(i think) but most key principles contradict any christian ideas. So im not sure what our stance on this is. I view martial arts and/or tai chi to be an exercise of physical and mental power, like yoga. So answer any thoughts on the two separatelyand as far as the idea that backs up taoism and the I-Ching, what is your stances on that. Personally, i like to think its acceptable to take various texts from the I-Ching into practical philosophical everyday use, but not wise to rely on it. Although i have never summoned a demon yet, i would still imagine it would be more useful to acquire firsthand knowledge from fucking god that you can conversate with, as opposed to a diary of various hermits, monks and sages who passed down knowledge over the years, sort of like a ghost diary. Even so, i gotta say the I-Ching gets pretty fucking accurate and wise.By the way, there are direct translation books of I-Ching you can find in some books stores today, and im pretty confident that all the texts have been untainted by any Jew ideals, although that would definitely be a long shot.Anyway, if you guys can, read up on this stuff thoroughly and tell me what you think, i'd like a few more pairs of eyes on this subject. Thanks a lot, Hail Enki

So, you'd like us to read up on it, and tell you what we think? I mean, are you asking this because you are seeking knowledge from a senior, or because you're lazy?

I don't think this person is lazy at all. Infact there is not enough good information out there on Tai Chi to actually do significant research. Look fact is the jewish bastard mow killed all the original Tai Chi masters in china similar to how the witches in europe were hunted down. Modern Tai Chi is seriously watered down and corrupted, this is why HPS Maxine has said that Yoga is more powerful then Tai Chi. Because Yoga has not been seriously corrupted. 

On Friday, April 17, 2015 8:26 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

So, you'd like us to read up on it, and tell you what we think? I mean, are you asking this because you are seeking knowledge from a senior, or because you're lazy?

I had tried Tai Chi Chuan from a pdfI had downloaded.
I can most certainly tell you that I could feel my bioelectricity rising but some of the information in the book weren't so... correct. For example at some point it said to imagine the energy going to the base chakra or the feet... So, I imagined the energy going to my solar plexus chakra or I even circulated it to see how it feels like. :)I like Tai Chi and I do suggest you to try it, but to try your own variations and not follow every word that you'll read about it. Use Satanic knowledge and move forward in this. :)

Στις 4:37 π.μ. Κυριακή, 19 Απριλίου 2015, ο/η "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I don't think this person is lazy at all. Infact there is not enough good information out there on Tai Chi to actually do significant research. Look fact is the jewish bastard mow killed all the original Tai Chi masters in china similar to how the witches in europe were hunted down. Modern Tai Chi is seriously watered down and corrupted, this is why HPS Maxine has said that Yoga is more powerful then Tai Chi. Because Yoga has not been seriously corrupted. 

On Friday, April 17, 2015 8:26 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I wasn't say he was literally lazy only. I was just trying to figure out what they meant. I was more on the side of do you need the opinion of a senior.

I try to consider multiple options when thinking to try and get the best gambit.

@IzzyHendrix. You've made my day. I've wanted to start a form of martial arts for a long time now, but lacked funds gooodammiiiittt!!!

Seriously though, in my own home is far better as I would probably be surrounded by xians dojo's. It's absolutely hilarious that xians think that martial arts are okay when they are directly made to enhance your Spiritual Power, and teach you mahsharu justu literally. I'm glad they don't know that..

Turning an open an free practice into a money making scheme. It's utterly ridiculous...

Thanks again.

the perspective from the mind of a senior of course, maybe not necessarily from you though, because if you were a senior you would notice the fact that it was ME that laid down all that i know about the subject from the start, i was asking about in relation to satanism and how the two might achieve a balancei ALREADY read up on tai chi and eastern philosophy for the most part

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back