Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thoughts on my proficiency.

[email protected]

Ignore me if you must, as this is not anything of utmost importance. I'm just wanting to share, and get some critique from those whom I consider to be above the average populace.
I intend, in an eventuality, to write a book. However, I have no reference as to my ability in doing so. I thank all who take the time to look.
     All my trust has been doused in blood, drenched in scorn. Preventing an outlet of truth from breaching through. Hiding the true light that shines within, under a pile of smolder, oh, under a heap of boulders.
Such a folly, they have pursued. In attempting to crush, that which cannot be subdued. Slowly I lift the boulders off of my shoulders, as I start to actualize, that I could be important.
Nay, not could, Am. I Am important. Such are we, these who can see the Truth to be; with so much to fight in almost all we see.
Just a snippet of my capacity, I am testing the waters, to assist my family. Thoughts, responses, etc. are appreciated.Hail Satan.
Destroy Time.

I think that sounded quite awesome. :) If you can find the time to write a book between doing RTR's then I would advise you to do so. Just don't forget that RTR's are the most important thing at the moment, we have a war to win, after all. :D

HAIL SATAN!! 

"'ladymay_0@...' ladymay_0@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 16:52 Sonntag, 17.Juli 2016:

Ignore me if you must, as this is not anything of utmost importance. I'm just wanting to share, and get some critique from those whom I consider to be above the average populace.
I intend, in an eventuality, to write a book. However, I have no reference as to my ability in doing so. I thank all who take the time to look.
     All my trust has been doused in blood, drenched in scorn. Preventing an outlet of truth from breaching through. Hiding the true light that shines within, under a pile of smolder, oh, under a heap of boulders.
Such a folly, they have pursued. In attempting to crush, that which cannot be subdued. Slowly I lift the boulders off of my shoulders, as I start to actualize, that I could be important.
Nay, not could, Am. I Am important. Such are we, these who can see the Truth to be; with so much to fight in almost all we see.
Just a snippet of my capacity, I am testing the waters, to assist my family. Thoughts, responses, etc. are appreciated.Hail Satan.
Destroy Time.

Thank you. I'll... get better at doing RTR's, I'm just having some trouble balancing out my life. I make sure that I'm doing void, cleaning, and protection meditations, daily, but have failed to do much else spiritually. I shall rectify this.

Hail Satan.
Destroy Time.
On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 4:10 AM, t.fuchs666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I think that sounded quite awesome. :) If you can find the time to write a book between doing RTR's then I would advise you to do so. Just don't forget that RTR's are the most important thing at the moment, we have a war to win, after all. :D

HAIL SATAN!! 

"'ladymay_0@...' ladymay_0@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 16:52 Sonntag, 17.Juli 2016:

Destroy Time.

Nice to hear that. :)Also, if you prefer having a "guideline" for spiritual advancement, you can follow the 40 days of power program here: http://web.archive.org/web/201606192253 ... 40_day.pdf A good thing to follow up on this is doing the 6 months spiritual warfare training routine, which can be found here: https://booksforsatanspeople.files.word ... 202011.pdf
Just wanted to add this in case you want a program to follow.

HAIL SATAN!!

"'ladymay_0@...' ladymay_0@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 4:23 Mittwoch, 20.Juli 2016:

Thank you. I'll... get better at doing RTR's, I'm just having some trouble balancing out my life. I make sure that I'm doing void, cleaning, and protection meditations, daily, but have failed to do much else spiritually. I shall rectify this.

Hail Satan.
Destroy Time.
  I think that sounded quite awesome. :) If you can find the time to write a book between doing RTR's then I would advise you to do so. Just don't forget that RTR's are the most important thing at the moment, we have a war to win, after all. :D

HAIL SATAN!! 

Destroy Time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back