Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thoughtform

[email protected]

I believe that there is a negative thoughtform attached to my aura. It has attacked two of my friends, One of them helped me figured out that there was one attached to me. I have been reading on JoS to figure out the best method of getting rid of it. Any idea on the best way? Some examples are using different aura colors, performing a banishing ritual, destroying it like I would do to my own thoughtform, or detach it and destroy. I would also like to find the person who created it. How will I go about doing that?

Hail Satan.
Brian. W

Any idea on how I'm supposed to get rid of it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brian0524@..." <brian0524@... wrote:

I believe that there is a negative thoughtform attached to my aura. It has attacked two of my friends, One of them helped me figured out that there was one attached to me. I have been reading on JoS to figure out the best method of getting rid of it. Any idea on the best way? Some examples are using different aura colors, performing a banishing ritual, destroying it like I would do to my own thoughtform, or detach it and destroy. I would also like to find the person who created it. How will I go about doing that?

Hail Satan.
Brian. W

I believe that there is a negative thoughtform attached to my aura. It has
attacked two of my friends, One of them helped me figured out that there was one
attached to me. I have been reading on JoS to figure out the best method of
getting rid of it. Any idea on the best way? Some examples are using different
aura colors, performing a banishing ritual, destroying it like I would do to my
own thoughtform, or detach it and destroy. I would also like to find the person
who created it. How will I go about doing that?

Hail Satan.
Brian. W

is it possible to create a Quintessence Thoughtform in stead of a fire
Elemental Thought form? if so ,,,the steps will be the same but for Quintessence visualization?

HALE SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back