Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

thought forms

jay_bird_cool

Are there thought forms made from fictional characters like Superman. Is there a superman thought form out there sucking energy up from millions of people like Jehovah.

I'm pretty sure there's no one who prays to Superman or directs energy to him somehow. LOL. Nope, fictional characters are fictional characters. Mudhamhead/Muhammad probably isn't a thoughtform either, just a fictional character. Mudslimes just acknowledge him as prophet and don't pray/direct energy to him in some way unlike xians who pray to jewsus.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jay_bird_cool" <jaybird988@... wrote:

Are there thought forms made from fictional characters like Superman. Is there a superman thought form out there sucking energy up from millions of people like Jehovah.

Yeah thought forms like said if they are created they can be destroyed.
Lmao yeah i bet if enough people focused on superman or something people would begin to see or hear superman same concept of how the enemy keeps their lies going.
If everyone ceased to babble to a imaginary thing in the sky the thought form would slowly wither away.
May we smash the lies to pieces and be victorious!!

----------
Hail satan
and
hail haures

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, December 6, 2010 5:32:58 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: thought forms

I'm pretty sure there's no one who prays to Superman or directs energy to him somehow. LOL. Nope, fictional characters are fictional characters. Mudhamhead/Muhammad probably isn't a thoughtform either, just a fictional character. Mudslimes just acknowledge him as prophet and don't pray/direct energy to him in some way unlike xians who pray to jewsus.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jay_bird_cool" <jaybird988@... wrote:

Attachments :
Energy given to imaginary characters are actually thoughtforms. That's why you are fighting Grey Angels from the bible. LOL

kikesmasher71 <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

Greys and angels are extraterrestrial enemies, not thoughtforms. The buybull just put the names of enemy extraterrestrials there which are real beings, big deal. Those angels like Michael, Gabriel e.t.c. are enemy Nordics, the same race as Satan.

Other characters in the buybull are completely fictitious and not thoughtforms like Abraham (stolen from Brahma), Moses (stolen from Pharaoh Thutmoses), e.t.c.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Miles Alvisson <drwannabe666@... wrote:

Energy given to imaginary characters are actually thoughtforms. That's why you are fighting Grey Angels from the bible. LOL

kikesmasher71 <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jay_bird_cool" <jaybird988@ wrote:

P.S. Greys are not mentioned anywhere in the buybull, and they are a well-known type of extraterrestrial, the most common you can imagine. I hate giving link to kikipedia, but here what greys are:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greys

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John" <kikesmasher71@... wrote:

Greys and angels are extraterrestrial enemies, not thoughtforms. The buybull just put the names of enemy extraterrestrials there which are real beings, big deal. Those angels like Michael, Gabriel e.t.c. are enemy Nordics, the same race as Satan.

Other characters in the buybull are completely fictitious and not thoughtforms like Abraham (stolen from Brahma), Moses (stolen from Pharaoh Thutmoses), e.t.c.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Miles Alvisson <drwannabe666@ wrote:

kikesmasher71 <kikesmasher71@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jay_bird_cool" <jaybird988@ wrote:

I forgot the most important link, the JoS site actually says the greys and angels are enemy extraterrestrials:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... liens.html

Note:

"Many of us have seen Satan. He has nothing to hide. Satan and his Demons, (as well as some of the "angels" of the xian bible and their cohorts) are of the aliens they call "Nordics.""

--- In [email protected], Miles Alvisson <drwannabe666@... wrote:

kikesmasher71 kikesmasher71@... wrote:

--- In [email protected], "jay_bird_cool" jaybird988@ wrote:

I’m not really sheer about this but look at the “star wars”. And I'm not talking about the Jedi and the Sith, consider the story line and the Satanic concepts in it?,like being betrayed, controlled, and rebellion. But is more of an comparison. And its just an idea(suggestion?).

(sorry for bad English)

Eduard
HAIL SATAN!!!

This is a good possibility. There the "life imitates art/art imitates life" thing. I have had very vivid dreams(visions?) Of things imitating a movie: like the ships used by enemy E.T.'S looking just like the ones used by "klingon's" from "star trek" and using weapons that worked on us the way magnets work on metal-pushing & pulling; which is like others including myself, have encountered "grey's" during sleep/ the feeling of being pinned to the bed, unable to move. Just an example. So, yes, it could very well be. Try reading,"the lost book of Enki" I personally havnt finished it yet, but there are a lot of answers in there as to what you may be seeking. Hope this helps- J~SIN
HAIL SATAN!!! Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Eduard" <eduard_kachan@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 03:23:08 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: thought forms

I’m not really sheer about this but look at the “star wars�. And I'm not talking about the Jedi and the Sith, consider the story line and the Satanic concepts in it?,like being betrayed, controlled, and rebellion. But is more of an comparison. And its just an idea(suggestion?).

(sorry for bad English)

Eduard
HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back