Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thought Forms

Paul1

Hi,
Anybody had any experience in using thought forms for home protection, and teaching unsavory two faced pains in the ass lessons they won't forget ?
Thanks
Paul

Thought forms are a very useful piece of Magick, they're able to do just about anything, The JOS site limits them to creature form, whilst this is the usual way of doing this there is another type of thought form which in some cases can be quite useful to use. The type I am talking about are forms of objects. These Objects are forms which contain a lot of energy. An example of this is the energy I would you to excommunicate a person or being from any form of spiritual contact or working of magick. The object can be any form or shape, but it has to be something that you can attach to the targets Etheral Body, personally I favor collars, these collars are created only once with a cantrip added for any need to create another one to save time going into a trance. Then all it takes is to either see the person and complete the cantrip or to Search out there Ethral body and complete the cantrip. Both are good methods.
That was an example of a defensive tactic that can be used against the enemy but at home, you can create Wards, Locks, Traps, Seals, Astral Books, Altars... pretty much anything with a purpose of magick.
They're not that advanced to make, but I would suggest that experience making basic thought forms is needed before these, as for example you program a lock to seal something. just telling it that will also seal it from you so you have to be careful how you program them. Or you make a seal that keeps an energy contained, but also lets nothing in. destroying it would be one of the hardest things imaginable because its bound so tight that you cant get the destructive energy near it.
Back to the Collars, when you shape an object like these I create them in layers each one being different in its properties. With a final one that has bonds to external strengthening energy that makes it unbreakable even to me.
Father Actually laughed when he said I fear for anyone who crosses your path by accident. As you can imagine I laughed at that too.

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back