Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Thor?

Oh sorry no scrap that, he isn't Beelzebub, Beelzebub is Odin. --- In [email protected], Caleb G <servantovasmodeus@... wrote: Who is the Demon/God associated with Thor? If any.

Thor is Thor and Odin is Odin. plain and simple. stop comparing white northern european Gods to semetic shit-heads. From: Blake <[email protected]: [email protected]: Thu, January 14, 2010 7:04:21 PMSubject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Thor?   Oh sorry no scrap that, he isn't Beelzebub, Beelzebub is Odin. --- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Caleb G <servantovasmodeus@ ... wrote: Who is the Demon/God associated with Thor? If any.

Damn it pisses me off how ignorant people like you blaspheming our Demons/Pagan Gods. And if you actually got to contact them you should know that they are the same white gods you mentioned, both are diffent names and how the enemy used their Sanskrit names and corrupted that. --- In [email protected], Paul Reed <circeon@... wrote: Thor is Thor and Odin is Odin. plain and simple. stop comparing white northern european Gods to semetic shit-heads. ________________________________ From: Blake <theluciferrising@... To: [email protected] Sent: Thu, January 14, 2010 7:04:21 PM Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Thor?   Oh sorry no scrap that, he isn't Beelzebub, Beelzebub is Odin. --- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Caleb G <servantovasmodeus@ ... wrote: Who is the Demon/God associated with Thor? If any.

Ehh, "semetic shitheads"??And you call yourself a Satanist? The Gods/Demons are of Sanskrit origin, like Satan coming from Sat meaning true and Ashtaroth from Ashta meaning eight. The kikes demonized and blasphemed them, if you read the jewish grimoires they are heavily blasphemed and insulted. The Demons are actually the prechristian pre-jewish Pagan Gods. C'mon you should know that. So Odin=Beelzebub. I've talked to Beelzebub/Odin and he doesn't mind called one of either those names. And hes definately insulted if you call his other name a "semetic shithead". --- In [email protected], Paul Reed <circeon@... wrote: Thor is Thor and Odin is Odin. plain and simple. stop comparing white northern european Gods to semetic shit-heads. ________________________________ From: Blake <theluciferrising@... To: [email protected] Sent: Thu, January 14, 2010 7:04:21 PM Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Thor?   Oh sorry no scrap that, he isn't Beelzebub, Beelzebub is Odin. --- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Caleb G <servantovasmodeus@ ... wrote: Who is the Demon/God associated with Thor? If any.

Thor's stories are almost the same like Zeus so i believe him to be Zeus. He's on the JoS site listed as "Mammon" (high ranking gods and crowned princes) but says this name corresponds to the Greek God Zeus. --- In [email protected], Caleb G <servantovasmodeus@... wrote: Who is the Demon/God associated with Thor? If any.

I completely agree Kurenaii. People should do some reading and thinking before they draw conclusions. By the way, Satan is also the god Shiva. A while ago there were some posts on this, and I researched some, and it seems shiva has another name meaning : he who cares for all of his. This is the perfect description of Father. Just a side note. this guy will get straightened out by the gods if he keeps blaspheming them. Just wait --- In [email protected], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote: Ehh, "semetic shitheads"??And you call yourself a Satanist? The Gods/Demons are of Sanskrit origin, like Satan coming from Sat meaning true and Ashtaroth from Ashta meaning eight. The kikes demonized and blasphemed them, if you read the jewish grimoires they are heavily blasphemed and insulted. The Demons are actually the prechristian pre-jewish Pagan Gods. C'mon you should know that. So Odin=Beelzebub. I've talked to Beelzebub/Odin and he doesn't mind called one of either those names. And hes definately insulted if you call his other name a "semetic shithead". --- In [email protected], Paul Reed <circeon@ wrote: Thor is Thor and Odin is Odin. plain and simple. stop comparing white northern european Gods to semetic shit-heads. ________________________________ From: Blake <theluciferrising@ To: [email protected] Sent: Thu, January 14, 2010 7:04:21 PM Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Thor?   Oh sorry no scrap that, he isn't Beelzebub, Beelzebub is Odin. --- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Caleb G <servantovasmodeus@ ... wrote: Who is the Demon/God associated with Thor? If any.

Id just like to say here That Beelzebub is NOT thor or Odin. They are seperate beings. Beelzebub is Ba'al. Pure and simple. And hes not a damn fly either. lol --- In [email protected], Caleb G <servantovasmodeus@... wrote: Who is the Demon/God associated with Thor? If any.

Ehh you don't understand that either. All of the Gods were known in different cultures with different names. Yes, he was known as Baal to the philistines and Odin to the Norse and Enlil to Sumerians. Go ask Him if you doubt it. --- In [email protected], "dalton" <daltonmiller3@... wrote: Id just like to say here That Beelzebub is NOT thor or Odin. They are seperate beings. Beelzebub is Ba'al. Pure and simple. And hes not a damn fly either. lol --- In [email protected], Caleb G <servantovasmodeus@ wrote: Who is the Demon/God associated with Thor? If any.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back