Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

this was interesting

angryshaman666

When I was with my dad in old country buffet, a jewish couple sat next to us. Apparently they are "friends from work".
I could EASILY sense they were jewish though they were so ugly and decrepit and had blatant classic jewish hook noses and shitty deformed tan skin, I am much better at sensing auras now.

I can now smell a jew at first glance.
Well after an amusing conversation with these wretched kikes as I pretended to be friendly given the public setting and not wanting to embarrass my still sadly witless father.

Well once I mentioned Israel NUKED Yemen in may they acted shocked.
I mention Mordecai Vanunu had already exposed the israeli bomb factory and that the jews jailed him for it.
They acted like christians but the more I mentioned Israel's war crimes without going into ANY details the more they kept playing dumb and looking nervous.

Once I mentioned I read the bible, and the koran, and compared them side by side to the talmuds THEY IMMEDIATELY STOPPED TALKING AND STARTED STARING AT ME.
I went into no details whatsoever beyond that I had read them and compared them side by side and yet they immediately went into death stare mode like I was some kind of monster.

They had fear and the "OH SHIT HE KNOWS" look all over their face and from that point on they stopped talking to me xD

Fortunately my dad FINALLY was ready to leave after loitering and chatting it up with the locals for 3 fucking hours.

So is it common for jews who aren't blatantly orthodox or just happen to be of the jewish ethnicity to FREAK THE FUCK OUT when someone mentions they compared the talmuds side by side?
I could easily SENSE I hit a nerve with this one phrase alone and the way they stared at me in shock and terror only gave them away.

Next time you are in a debate with a jew regardless of their "religion" use this phrase "I've read the bible,koran and talmuds and compared them side by side" and see how they react.

They will most likely do the same fucking thing.

They weren't the only jews who did this either.

EVERY jew in the building stayed at least 7 feet away from me like I was the plague after I mentioned this even though there is no way anyone else could have heard me.

It seems even on a genetic level, nothing is more terrifying to the jews than when a gentile says he has read the talmud and bible/koran side by side and it strikes a powerful spiritual and psychological blow to every jew within the immediate vicinity whether they all heard you or not.

true, but they still reacted in this hilarious manner.

Just saying as much and comparing this massive encyclopedia of jewish insanity to these programs of abrahamic filth terrifies a jew to their core.
Having read ANY of the talmud much less comparing it to the other books or even speaking of it terrifies them to no end.

On Saturday, June 6, 2015 12:07 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The Talmud is 530 chapters, altogether and is quite a bit different in structure than the other two.

Why go and debate those filthy books? It is pointless... And also if you don't know the stories from one of those, you'll lose credibility, since you said that you studied all of it...
The fact is it is extremly hard to read them, since they are extremly boring, most people get bored after 1-2 pages of that garbage... the amount of patience and time to read that shit is extreme!
Just point out that ALL their religions are fakes, and stolen from the true Ancient Pagan religions (give a few examples)! Conversation should end at that point!
It works better if they are neo-xtians... if xtianty is a fake religion, then something like a protestantism are fakes of a fake, which is even more disgusting!

În Sâmbătă, 6 Iunie 2015 7:08:02, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] a scris:

The Talmud is 530 chapters, altogether and is quite a bit different in structure than the other two.

True. But just hearing those words is a slap to the face of any jew and I found their reaction priceless.
They brought up the bible in the first place so I took the opportunity to bitch slap them with that one vague little phrase.

On Saturday, June 6, 2015 5:51 PM, "V Victor eu71992@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Why go and debate those filthy books? It is pointless... And also if you don't know the stories from one of those, you'll lose credibility, since you said that you studied all of it...
The fact is it is extremly hard to read them, since they are extremly boring, most people get bored after 1-2 pages of that garbage... the amount of patience and time to read that shit is extreme!
Just point out that ALL their religions are fakes, and stolen from the true Ancient Pagan religions (give a few examples)! Conversation should end at that point!
It works better if they are neo-xtians... if xtianty is a fake religion, then something like a protestantism are fakes of a fake, which is even more disgusting!

În Sâmbătă, 6 Iunie 2015 7:08:02, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] a scris:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back