Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

This is really weird!!

kendallnight8

Okay, so first of all, lately I have dreams with enemy coming to me and let me tell you one thing first: They are so fucking ugly!!!! Ugh!!! You could just vomit righr away from how ugly they are. (Yes, insulting them makes me feel higher then those filthy enemies or jews).

Also, I have noticed that they try to touch me, but there's a blocking for them and I get why, because it's Father Satan protecting me and I am really thankful to him for this.

Also, those enemies always trying to "mate" with me to have their baby and ugh!! It's so fucking disgusting!

Anybody have any idea if it's just me that the enemy wants in that sexual way or are there anybody else who has these experiences in your dreams???

I had the same experience with a problem of mine but in my dream was to answer my questions I think just a feeling not totally sure but it might have something to do with out of body experience and astral I'm still new

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back