Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

This is just wrong

I feel dirty. Have you had a favourite movie charactor from your childhood you later found out was a kike? When I think of kikes I think of wimpy little rats so I was shocked to find out Rambo is a kike. Stallone looks pretty fucked up but I thought he had just been smashed in the face with a shovel a few times I hadnt really watched many of his other movies and never look up actors. Rambo was fucking baddass I was tricked and quite shocked. These bastards are everywhere. I loved my 80's action heros now I am scared to look up the rest of them. Am I being over paranoid? It's not a big deal probably but I just hate finding out stuff like that. It's just a charactor played by an actor in a film right... but films and charactors can inspire people and in your leasure time you drop your gaurd and get into it. how the fuck does a kike get to play a baddass fighting machine. Its wrong!
There was a post on here recently about how to recognise kikes I guess I am still getting used to it theres a lot I still don't know.

Hail Satan

Your right he is a jew, I checked on a cheesy site called jew or not a jew. If you ever watch the special features on the first rambo movie it said Nick Nolte was first offered the role, but he thought Rambo should have died at the end of the movie (which would have made more sense) I think there's an alternative ending where the colonel shoots him in the stomach. Instead stallone makes 4 rambo movies, and after the first movie the plots become less and less.
If your looking for some Gentile movies try Robert Deniro's taxi driver, or some of the old Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns like for a few dollars more, the good the bad and the ugly, also dirty hairy and magnum force. Also Bruce Willis last man standing. These are all relatively violent action packed movies with as far as I'm aware gentile lead characters.
Kevin

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

I feel dirty. Have you had a favourite movie charactor from your childhood you later found out was a kike? When I think of kikes I think of wimpy little rats so I was shocked to find out Rambo is a kike. Stallone looks pretty fucked up but I thought he had just been smashed in the face with a shovel a few times I hadnt really watched many of his other movies and never look up actors. Rambo was fucking baddass I was tricked and quite shocked. These bastards are everywhere. I loved my 80's action heros now I am scared to look up the rest of them. Am I being over paranoid? It's not a big deal probably but I just hate finding out stuff like that. It's just a charactor played by an actor in a film right... but films and charactors can inspire people and in your leasure time you drop your gaurd and get into it. how the fuck does a kike get to play a baddass fighting machine. Its wrong!
There was a post on here recently about how to recognise kikes I guess I am still getting used to it theres a lot I still don't know.

Hail Satan

Now I know, I can see it. In the eyes and he dosnt look right... like he is big but looks kind of wrong like top heavy or something.
I like Bruce Willis movies and the old westerns. I remember at school the 2 big charactors the boys would play at school was rambo and the terminator. Arnie isn't a fucking kike is he? John Wayne? Van Damn? I like martial arts films too I can't tell with Asians. I find it even harder with female actors since they have so much makeup and plastic surgury. Wonder woman? been years since I watched that barely remember. I love strong powerfull charactors. I liked the first Highlander movie but the rest were total shit, they had a scene in one shooting a Nazi soldier I havn't watched it since. Braveheart, the 300...

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

Your right he is a jew, I checked on a cheesy site called jew or not a jew. If you ever watch the special features on the first rambo movie it said Nick Nolte was first offered the role, but he thought Rambo should have died at the end of the movie (which would have made more sense) I think there's an alternative ending where the colonel shoots him in the stomach. Instead stallone makes 4 rambo movies, and after the first movie the plots become less and less.
If your looking for some Gentile movies try Robert Deniro's taxi driver, or some of the old Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns like for a few dollars more, the good the bad and the ugly, also dirty hairy and magnum force. Also Bruce Willis last man standing. These are all relatively violent action packed movies with as far as I'm aware gentile lead characters.
Kevin

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

The only reason stallone is so big is steroids. I dont think john wayne is a jew, although thats not even his real name, personally I can't stand Van Damn, arnold is buddies with the rothchilds, bruce willis was married to a jew, Demi moore. I think jason statham is a Gentile, I haven't found anything that says he's a jew. He was in a few movies I liked, killer elite, blitz, and the mechanic (remake) and in the special features for the mechanic he said he was on the British olympics high dive team. I read somewhere that braveheart was a "heavily edited" version of what happened and that the knights templar helped Robert the Bruce fight the English, so while that movie is entertaining it's not historically accurate. Also worth adding I've never seen anything that says Charles bronson is a jew, but the first death wish movie was based off a book, and in the book the character was a zionist. Bronson made 5 of those movies, and more then I know of that were all similar to it.
I don't have a tv anymore (although I could easily afford one), and the dvd drive on my laptop is broken, and I use an android for internet use, so I haven't been watching movies for sometime, thanks I believe in large part to Satan and the Demons.
Kevin

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

Now I know, I can see it. In the eyes and he dosnt look right... like he is big but looks kind of wrong like top heavy or something.
I like Bruce Willis movies and the old westerns. I remember at school the 2 big charactors the boys would play at school was rambo and the terminator. Arnie isn't a fucking kike is he? John Wayne? Van Damn? I like martial arts films too I can't tell with Asians. I find it even harder with female actors since they have so much makeup and plastic surgury. Wonder woman? been years since I watched that barely remember. I love strong powerfull charactors. I liked the first Highlander movie but the rest were total shit, they had a scene in one shooting a Nazi soldier I havn't watched it since. Braveheart, the 300...

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@ wrote:

Kevin

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

..Hail Satan!!
http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-entertainment-folder.html

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@ wrote:

Kevin

Hail Satan

It's shit isn't it. I have a craving for powerfull Aryan charactors and to see kikes trying to play them and fool us makes me very angry, another way they trick us maybe. I try once in a while to chill out and just enjoy a film but some jewish shit always raises its head and ruins it.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

The only reason stallone is so big is steroids. I dont think john wayne is a jew, although thats not even his real name, personally I can't stand Van Damn, arnold is buddies with the rothchilds, bruce willis was married to a jew, Demi moore. I think jason statham is a Gentile, I haven't found anything that says he's a jew. He was in a few movies I liked, killer elite, blitz, and the mechanic (remake) and in the special features for the mechanic he said he was on the British olympics high dive team. I read somewhere that braveheart was a "heavily edited" version of what happened and that the knights templar helped Robert the Bruce fight the English, so while that movie is entertaining it's not historically accurate. Also worth adding I've never seen anything that says Charles bronson is a jew, but the first death wish movie was based off a book, and in the book the character was a zionist. Bronson made 5 of those movies, and more then I know of that were all similar to it.
I don't have a tv anymore (although I could easily afford one), and the dvd drive on my laptop is broken, and I use an android for internet use, so I haven't been watching movies for sometime, thanks I believe in large part to Satan and the Demons.
Kevin

Hail Satan

Kevin

Hail Satan

Well from the list Bronson is a jew so is van damn, and christopher lambert. And robert redford I never picked him.

Hail Satan

Kevin

Hail Satan

Kevin

Hail Satan

Yeah, his mother, Jackie Stallone or Jaquelin M. Labofish is a flat out kike.

I've had that too, and I'm sure everyone has. Especially finding out voice actors for childhood cartoons. I've been watching a lot less TV but when I do watch I keep my eye out and am less attached than I used to be.

Serpentfire666 <firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan

The reason the plot to "Frist Blood" [Stallone can't act] was good then the rest sucked. Was because it was based off a book wrote by D.Morrell.  I read the book years ago, it was better then the movie in the book Rambo dies at the end and kills the police chief in the process.  The other movies are probably wrote by hollywood hacks. The "300" was bizzare shit [made by the creep jew who made "sin city" which was gross garbage] and I believe a cheap remake of a movie made decades ago.  The current version of the "300" was designed to attack ancient Aryan culture and the Gods with just fucking bizzare jewish nonsense. And its no mistake it was made when the jews are demanding war with Iran either.  The only excellent movies to come down the turn was "Lord of the Rings." And thats because it was made far beyond the reach of hollywood with mostly local actors in New Zealand. And even then some of the characters where not totally true to the books in my opinion. The good part is Token created the books by using ancient Teutonic [Aryan] saga's as the core material.  Charles Bronson real last name was Buchinsky. Some sources say he was Gentile of Polish and  Lithuanian parents. Others that he was jewish. However since he became a famous star its not unlikey the jews would try and claim him as jewish. But then again I don't know too many Poles or Lithuanians who looked like that either. And Poland had a heavy jewish population in it for awhile. No mistake some of the best truthism on the jews come from Poland and Russia.  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 3:03:39 PM
Subject: [666BlackSun] Re: This is just wrong
  It's shit isn't it. I have a craving for powerfull Aryan charactors and to see kikes trying to play them and fool us makes me very angry, another way they trick us maybe. I try once in a while to chill out and just enjoy a film but some jewish shit always raises its head and ruins it.

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:666BlackSun%40yahoogroups.com, "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:

Kevin

--- In mailto:666BlackSun%40yahoogroups.com, "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:666BlackSun%40yahoogroups.com, "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@ wrote:

Kevin

--- In mailto:666BlackSun%40yahoogroups.com, "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote:

Hail Satan

To be honest with action films I never really took much notice of the plots I liked them for the action, the fight scenes, the car chases especially after a shit day. But now even that small escape is gone. I do like Lord Of The rings, but isn't the actor who played gandalf a kike? Rest of it is still good though. After seeing that list I have to wonder if there are more kikes in hollywood than isreal.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The reason the plot to "Frist Blood" [Stallone can't act] was good then the rest sucked. Was because it was based off a book wrote by D.Morrell.  I read the book years ago, it was better then the movie in the book Rambo dies at the end and kills the police chief in the process.

The other movies are probably wrote by hollywood hacks.

The "300" was bizzare shit [made by the creep jew who made "sin city" which was gross garbage] and I believe a cheap remake of a movie made decades ago.

The current version of the "300" was designed to attack ancient Aryan culture and the Gods with just fucking bizzare jewish nonsense. And its no mistake it was made when the jews are demanding war with Iran either.

The only excellent movies to come down the turn was "Lord of the Rings." And thats because it was made far beyond the reach of hollywood with mostly local actors in New Zealand. And even then some of the characters where not totally true to the books in my opinion. The good part is Token created the books by using ancient Teutonic [Aryan] saga's as the core material.

Charles Bronson real last name was Buchinsky. Some sources say he was Gentile of Polish and  Lithuanian parents. Others that he was jewish. However since he became a famous star its not unlikey the jews would try and claim him as jewish. But then again I don't know too many Poles or Lithuanians who looked like that either. And Poland had a heavy jewish population in it for awhile. No mistake some of the best truthism on the jews come from Poland and Russia.

Hail Satan

The only reason stallone is so big is steroids. I dont think john wayne is a jew, although thats not even his real name, personally I can't stand Van Damn, arnold is buddies with the rothchilds, bruce willis was married to a jew, Demi moore. I think jason statham is a Gentile, I haven't found anything that says he's a jew. He was in a few movies I liked, killer elite, blitz, and the mechanic (remake) and in the special features for the mechanic he said he was on the British olympics high dive team. I read somewhere that braveheart was a "heavily edited" version of what happened and that the knights templar helped Robert the Bruce fight the English, so while that movie is entertaining it's not historically accurate. Also worth adding I've never seen anything that says Charles bronson is a jew, but the first death wish movie was based off a book, and in the book the character was a zionist. Bronson made 5 of those movies, and more then I know of that
were all similar to it.
Kevin

Hail Satan

Kevin

Hail Satan

McKellen is an English Gentile.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 9:40:07 PM
  To be honest with action films I never really took much notice of the plots I liked them for the action, the fight scenes, the car chases especially after a shit day. But now even that small escape is gone. I do like Lord Of The rings, but isn't the actor who played gandalf a kike? Rest of it is still good though. After seeing that list I have to wonder if there are more kikes in hollywood than isreal.

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:666BlackSun%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The reason the plot to "Frist Blood" [Stallone can't act] was good then the rest sucked. Was because it was based off a book wrote by D.Morrell.  I read the book years ago, it was better then the movie in the book Rambo dies at the end and kills the police chief in the process.

The "300" was bizzare shit [made by the creep jew who made "sin city" which was gross garbage] and I believe a cheap remake of a movie made decades ago.

The current version of the "300" was designed to attack ancient Aryan culture and the Gods with just fucking bizzare jewish nonsense. And its no mistake it was made when the jews are demanding war with Iran either.

The only excellent movies to come down the turn was "Lord of the Rings." And thats because it was made far beyond the reach of hollywood with mostly local actors in New Zealand. And even then some of the characters where not totally true to the books in my opinion. The good part is Token created the books by using ancient Teutonic [Aryan] saga's as the core material.

Charles Bronson real last name was Buchinsky. Some sources say he was Gentile of Polish and  Lithuanian parents. Others that he was jewish. However since he became a famous star its not unlikey the jews would try and claim him as jewish. But then again I don't know too many Poles or Lithuanians who looked like that either. And Poland had a heavy jewish population in it for awhile. No mistake some of the best truthism on the jews come from Poland and Russia.

Hail Satan

The only reason stallone is so big is steroids. I dont think john wayne is a jew, although thats not even his real name, personally I can't stand Van Damn, arnold is buddies with the rothchilds, bruce willis was married to a jew, Demi moore. I think jason statham is a Gentile, I haven't found anything that says he's a jew. He was in a few movies I liked, killer elite, blitz, and the mechanic (remake) and in the special features for the mechanic he said he was on the British olympics high dive team. I read somewhere that braveheart was a "heavily edited" version of what happened and that the knights templar helped Robert the Bruce fight the English, so while that movie is entertaining it's not historically accurate. Also worth adding I've never seen anything that says Charles bronson is a jew, but the first death wish movie was based off a book, and in the book the character was a zionist. Bronson made 5 of those movies, and more then I know of that
were all similar to it.
Kevin

Hail Satan

Kevin

Hail Satan

Gandalf was played by Ian Murray McKellen and he is NOT a kike. He was born in the North of England in 1939 in a small town. He is "out" as non- Heterosexual. He was knighted by the Queen for his artistic work. He works in a kike controlled industry but I think he has done well for someone who is without Satan.

Firebird you continue to inspire and amaze me with your posts. You have told us you are petite. actually you said tiny, but you project so much strength and determination I feel it half way round the World! You are like a little diamond, beautiful but very tough. You will be one to achieve the "diamond/rainbow body" for sure. If I was not gay you would think I was flirting with you LOL. I just wanted you to know how much You are appreciated.

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Hail Satan

were all similar to it.
Kevin

Hail Satan

Kevin

Hail Satan

I've heard the book followed the police chief as the main character and "good guy" and rambo was the "bad guy". The other movies are just jewish filth, the highlight of the 4th rambo is him usinga browning 50cal machinegun to fight an army and people getting cut down. I'm not surprised about bronson being jewish, there seems to be that trait in jews where if something sells sell lots of it. And like I said he has a long list of cheesy movies based off death wish. I will saw the mechanic was a good movie. For the most part. I bought the"300" for a $1 at a used cd shop, like you said it was similar to sin city the way it was filmed.
Kevin
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Hail Satan

were all similar to it.
Kevin

Hail Satan

Kevin

Hail Satan

Sorry I got the actor confused I havn't watched it for quite some time, no dis respect intended.
Might be a good night to watch it again.

Thanks for the kind words, sometimes I am not sure if half of what I say makes sense not much around me makes much sense right now the world around me looks ordinary and 'normal' as others would call it and yet I know it's not and noone else sees it. Its so quiet where I am and not much changes or happens the sun comes up people go about their day... work and chores as usual find something for dinner make sure the animals are fed and the sun goes down again one day rolls into the next. It's all too easy sometimes to just fall into auto pilot and forget the rest of the world exists and all this is going on.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Richard" <mokarran@... wrote:

Gandalf was played by Ian Murray McKellen and he is NOT a kike. He was born in the North of England in 1939 in a small town. He is "out" as non- Heterosexual. He was knighted by the Queen for his artistic work. He works in a kike controlled industry but I think he has done well for someone who is without Satan.

Firebird you continue to inspire and amaze me with your posts. You have told us you are petite. actually you said tiny, but you project so much strength and determination I feel it half way round the World! You are like a little diamond, beautiful but very tough. You will be one to achieve the "diamond/rainbow body" for sure. If I was not gay you would think I was flirting with you LOL. I just wanted you to know how much You are appreciated.

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Hail Satan

were all similar to it.
Kevin

Hail Satan

Kevin

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back