Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

This is f*cking WAR

hail_satan11

I understand Father Satan does not push himself on people nor does he proselytize but I am not Father Satan and neither are all of you.

I am a soldier in Hell's Army and I will be bringing the fight to them.

We all need to do this. Hitler knew this.

He also knew that disrespecting your enemy weakens you.

That's why the death of 6 million jews is a hoax.

Hate the enemy but do not disrespect them.

They are obviously worthy adversaries.

When it comes to WAR the bad guy controls the fight.

So I say it's time to start being the bad guys.

Sometimes you have to do bad things for good reasons.

This means using their tactics directly back on them.

It's called the mirror technique and it's extremely powerful.

Whatever those filthy Abrahamics do to us will be done 11 fold to them until they are extinct.

The Abrahamic religions are going to be removed and forgotten and noone will ever know they existed.

Be relentless in taking their a** down.

Agreed. I shall continue to spread his truth, and fight for him,
Satan...my Lord of Aeons.

On 6/12/13, hail_satan11 <hail_satan11@... wrote:
I understand Father Satan does not push himself on people nor does he
proselytize but I am not Father Satan and neither are all of you.

Whatever those filthy Abrahamics do to us will be done 11 fold to them until
they are extinct.

The Abrahamic religions are going to be removed and forgotten and noone will
ever know they existed.

FU#K YES!!!!! my brother/sister i completely agree with you  DEATH TO THE ENEMIES OF SATAN!                                                                               HAIL SATAN HAIL HITLER HAIL ALL THE GOD'S OF HELL!!!!!!!!!!! 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 11:38 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] This is f*cking WAR

I understand Father Satan does not push himself on people nor does he proselytize but I am not Father Satan and neither are all of you.

Whatever those filthy Abrahamics do to us will be done 11 fold to them until they are extinct.

The Abrahamic religions are going to be removed and forgotten and noone will ever know they existed.

The Jews do not deserves respect, as they abused us, our women, our children and our Gods, nor I can see them as "worthy adversaries", this is not a game, we will crush them and piss in their graves. The only reason a holocaust not happened is because only a jew could have such an idea.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail_satan11" <hail_satan11@... wrote:

That's also the reason Hitler lost the WWII, because he respected his enemies. In a WAR, everything is permittable to use against your enemies. There are no ifs or buts or ethics, do whatever works to destroy the enemy. If you don't destroy the enemy and avoid "dirty fighting", the enemy will use these methods to destroy you. That's the rule, really, and there's no escape from it. The jews are not worthy adversaries, they are disgusting scum. It's like a living virus which infects everyone it contacts. You can't respect a virus or cancer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

The Jews do not deserves respect, as they abused us, our women, our children and our Gods, nor I can see them as "worthy adversaries", this is not a game, we will crush them and piss in their graves. The only reason a holocaust not happened is because only a jew could have such an idea.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail_satan11" <hail_satan11@ wrote:

Also Hitler was in fear to cause a Aryan holocaust in Europe, and accomplish the jewish agenda, by using mass-destruction weapons. But it will be not the case with our Antichrist:

"Things are changing — and the science of war, progressing, — every day. One point is, however, as a main feature of every recurring "great End," beyond doubt: Kalki (the Antichrist) will act with unprecedented ruthlessness. Contrarily to Adolf Hitler, He will spare not a single one of the enemies of the divine Cause: not a single one of its outspoken opponents but also not a single one of the luke-warm, of the opportunists, of the ideologically heretical, of the racially bastardised, of the unhealthy, of the hesitating, of the all-too-human; not a single one of those who, in body or in character or mind, bear the stamp of the fallen Ages."
-Savitri Devi

--- In [email protected], "the_fire_starter666" wrote:

That's also the reason Hitler lost the WWII, because he respected his enemies. In a WAR, everything is permittable to use against your enemies. There are no ifs or buts or ethics, do whatever works to destroy the enemy. If you don't destroy the enemy and avoid "dirty fighting", the enemy will use these methods to destroy you. That's the rule, really, and there's no escape from it. The jews are not worthy adversaries, they are disgusting scum. It's like a living virus which infects everyone it contacts. You can't respect a virus or cancer.

--- In [email protected], "egon_88_666" egon88@ wrote:

--- In [email protected], "hail_satan11" wrote:

Why respect an enemy?

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, June 14, 2013 5:30:43 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: This is f*cking WAR

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail_satan11" <hail_satan11@ wrote:

Egon, which book did you get Devi's quote from? Or is from the website?
To: the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@...; [email protected]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 1:51:24 PM

Also Hitler was in fear to cause a Aryan holocaust in Europe, and accomplish the jewish agenda, by using mass-destruction weapons. But it will be not the case with our Antichrist:

"Things are changing — and the science of war, progressing, — every day. One point is, however, as a main feature of every recurring "great End," beyond doubt: Kalki (the Antichrist) will act with unprecedented ruthlessness. Contrarily to Adolf Hitler, He will spare not a single one of the enemies of the divine Cause: not a single one of its outspoken opponents but also not a single one of the luke-warm, of the opportunists, of the ideologically heretical, of the racially bastardised, of the unhealthy, of the hesitating, of the all-too-human; not a single one of those who, in body or in character or mind, bear the stamp of the fallen Ages."
-Savitri Devi

--- In [email protected], "the_fire_starter666" wrote:

--- In [email protected], "egon_88_666" egon88@ wrote:

"The Lightning and the Sun"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Also Hitler was in fear to cause a Aryan holocaust in Europe, and
accomplish the jewish agenda, by using mass-destruction weapons. But it
will be not the case with our Antichrist:

"Things are changing â€"
and the science of war, progressing, â€" every day. One point is,
however, as a main feature of every recurring "great End," beyond doubt: Kalki (the Antichrist) will act with unprecedented ruthlessness. Contrarily to Adolf Hitler, He will spare not a single one of the
enemies of the divine Cause: not a single one of its outspoken opponents but also not a single one of the luke-warm, of the opportunists, of the ideologically heretical, of the racially bastardised, of the unhealthy, of the hesitating, of the all-too-human; not a single one of those who, in body or in character or mind, bear the stamp of the fallen Ages."
-Savitri Devi

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" egon88@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail_satan11" wrote:

Nice, it's on my reading list. Thank you. 
To: Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@...; [email protected]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 4:19:03 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

"Things are changing â€"
however, as a main feature of every recurring "great End," beyond doubt: Kalki (the Antichrist) will act with unprecedented ruthlessness. Contrarily to Adolf Hitler, He will spare not a single one of the
enemies of the divine Cause: not a single one of its outspoken opponents but also not a single one of the luke-warm, of the opportunists, of the ideologically heretical, of the racially bastardised, of the unhealthy, of the hesitating, of the all-too-human; not a single one of those who, in body or in character or mind, bear the stamp of the fallen Ages."
-Savitri Devi

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" egon88@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail_satan11" wrote:

I understand you are angry?

We are all angry.

But it is important to fight SMART.

HAIL SATAN.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail_satan11" <hail_satan11@... wrote:

i thought father satan just wanted us to be happy and bond with one another. why hate others? shouldnt we just care on being joyful with him?

Disrespecting any enemy weakens your mind and soul as well as clouds your judgement. This kind of arrogant condecening behavior and way of thinking is that of Angels and Jews not Demons and Satanists.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mc Rundown" <mcrundown@... wrote:

Why respect an enemy?

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, June 14, 2013 5:30:43 PM GMT-0000

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@ wrote:

Damn !!! Savitri Devi yes thats the name of the Scholar i have a clear photo of in my memory, now i remember her name,thanks for reminding her name to me, i had forgotten it ..

------------------------------
On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 10:51 AM PDT egon_88_666 wrote:

"Things are changing — and the science of war, progressing, —
every day. One point is, however, as a main feature of every recurring
"great End," beyond doubt: Kalki (the Antichrist) will act with
unprecedented ruthlessness. Contrarily to Adolf Hitler, He will spare
not a single one of the enemies of the divine Cause: not a single one
of its outspoken opponents but also not a single one of the luke-warm,
of the opportunists, of the ideologically heretical, of the racially
bastardised, of the unhealthy, of the hesitating, of the all-too-human;
not a single one of those who, in body or in character or mind, bear
the stamp of the fallen Ages."
-Savitri Devi

That's also the reason Hitler lost the WWII, because he respected his
enemies. In a WAR, everything is permittable to use against your
enemies. There are no ifs or buts or ethics, do whatever works to
destroy the enemy. If you don't destroy the enemy and avoid "dirty
fighting", the enemy will use these methods to destroy you. That's the
rule, really, and there's no escape from it. The jews are not worthy
adversaries, they are disgusting scum. It's like a living virus which
infects everyone it contacts. You can't respect a virus or cancer.

The Jews do not deserves respect, as they abused us, our women, our
children and our Gods, nor I can see them as "worthy adversaries", this
is not a game, we will crush them and piss in their graves. The only
reason a holocaust not happened is because only a jew could have such an
idea.

I understand Father Satan does not push himself on people nor does
he proselytize but I am not Father Satan and neither are all of you.

I am a soldier in Hell's Army and I will be bringing the fight to
them.

Whatever those filthy Abrahamics do to us will be done 11 fold to
them until they are extinct.

The Abrahamic religions are going to be removed and forgotten and
noone will ever know they existed.

of the opportunists, of the racially bastardised, of the unhealthy,

What the hell does this mean, the Antichrist is going to kill the sick, the racially impure and the people who don't have a side in the war? Cause that's fucking messed up, and I'm all but certain Satan wouldn't approve of any of that. Satan loves all Gentiles, killing someone because they're uncertain and didn't side with him sounds more like something from the bible.
To: Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@...; [email protected]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 3:19 PM

--- [/IMG][email protected], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

"Things are changing â€"
-Savitri Devi

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "egon_88_666" egon88@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hail_satan11" wrote:

Satan isn't a sociopathic murderer. And I doubt he'd support one who was.

Imagine the best father that you can. How would he treat his children who have been corrupted by an outsider? You think he'd gone full retard, like some asshole drunk?

No.

This Devi women is mistaken.

-Savitri Devi

idea.

them.

Its bad to post something that you do not understand the better meaning of, or what Savitri Devi really meant. Because it will just cause suspicion and confusion. Just a heads up; definitely not an taunt for any fight.

The 'bastardized' and the rest are the jews. They are ill because of their destructed genetics. They are the incarnation of the age of blindness. Above all they are bastardized in their Soul qualities as all Gentile Soul qualities like vigor, fearlessness, love for homeland are all dead in them. They are bastardized not only in appearance but in the Soul qualities, the mental qualities, the values. They are the complete scourge. This doesn't include Gentiles. Gentiles can be mixed and still retain values. Take the value of anknowledging Satan as our creator God. This is still in the Soul of a Gentile. Especially the Elite Gentiles who join us. These people bear the stamp of the Golden Age, thats why they are there. Otherwise they wouldn't be there. I talk for those who are really into this, not the pacifists who come and go. This is not only physical value, but spiritual, ethical.

The above is not to promote Race-Mixing, this is to be avoided. I am just reffering to the present state of people and present day Satanists who are here, not as a fully general rule that should be followed. People need to stop worrying and completely cut off from all these worries and enemy propaganda.

Also the Anti-christ is just too aware and superconscious to judge people like if they are solely mixed to an extent. Let alone kill them or other sickening lies and misinfo. The Gods and of course Him can read anyone like an open book. And there are people who despite of if they are mixed, have some important Soul qualities that should not extinct and are very purely related to the dominant Race inside them.

The Anti-Christ will not be against or in anyway threatening the Gentile population. He will organize, heal and wipe the plague once and for all from the Earth, the enemy programms, the jewish scum. Satanists and have nothing to fear. Well you see, one can be the best purebred person, mixed to a very slight extend by if they never did anything for Satan or the cause, do you think their Race is enough to give them a high rank or something?

If idiots and misguided peoples cannot see the facts, then I will say it for once more. Look in the Third Reich. Was Heinrich Himmler 7'2, 165 Kgs of solid muscle, blonde and blue eyed? No. Was Hitler this? No. They wanted to shape the great man who is like the Gods, not in the German Race, but in all the European ones and clean the Genetic pool by selective intelligent breeding. So that the perfect man would come as a result from the already existing ones. The future will be in full accordance with logic and in full awareness on the current state of things. Most people are mixed to some extent, but the genetics are not lost and can be restored if everyone mates with the correct mate, have progeny, which will come with purer blood and then the progeny's progeny, even purer. Which will in time clean the Genetic pool. There is also far more into this and this ties into how one incarnates.

I reassure you the Anti-Christ is fully just and sees people as people, deep in their core, because He is a God. Don't let the mind rush into stupid conclusions or develop in anyway fear about Him, if you are a Gentile and a Dedicated Satanist.

Only the jews have any reason whatsover to be in terror. Which they are.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], sky666 <saturnusky666@... wrote:

Damn !!! Savitri Devi yes thats the name of the Scholar i have a clear photo of in my memory, now i remember her name,thanks for reminding her name to me, i had forgotten it ..

"Things are changing â€" and the science of war, progressing, â€"
-Savitri Devi

idea.

them.

One should remember Savitri Devi wrote this book sitting in a political prison after the war for traveling into occupied Germany and working to put out Pro-National Socialist truth. She was arrested and given three years in the harshed jail. After her sentencing she stood up straight looked the Jews on the judgement panel sqaure in the eyes. And in total defiance to everything, raised her right arm in the Nazi salute and hailed Hitler.  Having read a lot of her works. She cherished the divine order of life and the races of mankind. She considered each one a speical creation in its own right. But she also cherished spiritual health. Her comments where made after seeing a world burned to the ground in the name of Jewish Communism, Christianity, Capitalism and Liberal Democracy. Walking throught places where millions of men, women and children had just died, murdered by the Jewish, terror. Seeing the look of lost despair on the faces of the living. People who live but yet don't.  And the smell of  latent horror still in the air from the bodies still under the rubble of the burned and chared ruins. She saw the aftermath of the Jew World Order murder machine first hand.  And her statement simply reflect her spiritual outlook. Which is for those who are bastardized spiritually. Meaning those who have been juadized in mind, spirit and being. And the uglyness this reflects. She believed a persons physical appearence. Carries this uglyness that has dug into the soul. Her comment is philosophical one, on the general human conditon of a darkage humanity. She would consider a mixed person who lived higher spiritual ideals to be superior to the masses of those who didn't.  She considered the only Golden Age human. To be a metaphysically perfect one. For good or bad her comments do not reflect anything but her own opinions on the subject.   Devi's own husband [they had a celibate relationship andd where married for poltical reasons] and life long friend. Was himself a racially mixed Indian of the Brahmin class. She travelled across the world to India to hold his hand as he lay dieing of old age. They where both National Socialists. And worked undercover for Germany in British India during the war.    From: hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2013 9:37:23 AM
  Its bad to post something that you do not understand the better meaning of, or what Savitri Devi really meant. Because it will just cause suspicion and confusion. Just a heads up; definitely not an taunt for any fight.

The 'bastardized' and the rest are the jews. They are ill because of their destructed genetics. They are the incarnation of the age of blindness. Above all they are bastardized in their Soul qualities as all Gentile Soul qualities like vigor, fearlessness, love for homeland are all dead in them. They are bastardized not only in appearance but in the Soul qualities, the mental qualities, the values. They are the complete scourge. This doesn't include Gentiles. Gentiles can be mixed and still retain values. Take the value of anknowledging Satan as our creator God. This is still in the Soul of a Gentile. Especially the Elite Gentiles who join us. These people bear the stamp of the Golden Age, thats why they are there. Otherwise they wouldn't be there. I talk for those who are really into this, not the pacifists who come and go. This is not only physical value, but spiritual, ethical.

The above is not to promote Race-Mixing, this is to be avoided. I am just reffering to the present state of people and present day Satanists who are here, not as a fully general rule that should be followed. People need to stop worrying and completely cut off from all these worries and enemy propaganda.

Also the Anti-christ is just too aware and superconscious to judge people like if they are solely mixed to an extent. Let alone kill them or other sickening lies and misinfo. The Gods and of course Him can read anyone like an open book. And there are people who despite of if they are mixed, have some important Soul qualities that should not extinct and are very purely related to the dominant Race inside them.

The Anti-Christ will not be against or in anyway threatening the Gentile population. He will organize, heal and wipe the plague once and for all from the Earth, the enemy programms, the jewish scum. Satanists and have nothing to fear. Well you see, one can be the best purebred person, mixed to a very slight extend by if they never did anything for Satan or the cause, do you think their Race is enough to give them a high rank or something?

If idiots and misguided peoples cannot see the facts, then I will say it for once more. Look in the Third Reich. Was Heinrich Himmler 7'2, 165 Kgs of solid muscle, blonde and blue eyed? No. Was Hitler this? No. They wanted to shape the great man who is like the Gods, not in the German Race, but in all the European ones and clean the Genetic pool by selective intelligent breeding. So that the perfect man would come as a result from the already existing ones. The future will be in full accordance with logic and in full awareness on the current state of things. Most people are mixed to some extent, but the genetics are not lost and can be restored if everyone mates with the correct mate, have progeny, which will come with purer blood and then the progeny's progeny, even purer. Which will in time clean the Genetic pool. There is also far more into this and this ties into how one incarnates.

I reassure you the Anti-Christ is fully just and sees people as people, deep in their core, because He is a God. Don't let the mind rush into stupid conclusions or develop in anyway fear about Him, if you are a Gentile and a Dedicated Satanist.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, sky666 <saturnusky666@... wrote:

-Savitri Devi

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "egon_88_666" egon88@ wrote:

idea.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hail_satan11" wrote:

them.

Of Course not, read what Don and Hoodedcobra wrote.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Garrett Mullins <mullinsgarrett@... wrote:

of the opportunists, of the racially bastardised, of the unhealthy,

What the hell does this mean, the Antichrist is going to kill the sick, the racially impure and the people who don't have a side in the war? Cause that's fucking messed up, and I'm all but certain Satan wouldn't approve of any of that. Satan loves all Gentiles, killing someone because they're uncertain and didn't side with him sounds more like something from the bible.

Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 3:19 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

"Things are changing â€"
-Savitri Devi

being happy, let live and let the Jews fuck us up. We are in a war for our freedom and to vegeance against who abused mankind, didn't you understood it until now?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "riccardonew" <94rrojas@... wrote:

i thought father satan just wanted us to be happy and bond with one another. why hate others? shouldnt we just care on being joyful with him?

And where is in her writing that Satan is a sociopathic murderer? People don't get Satanic writings as literal and to see the underling message? Read the comment of Don and Hoodedcobra, all Savitri Devi's writings are according Satan's truth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:

Imagine the best father that you can. How would he treat his children who have been corrupted by an outsider? You think he'd gone full retard, like some asshole drunk?

No.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "egon_88_666" <egon88@ wrote:

-Savitri Devi

idea.

them.

I should had expected that people would take it as literal. When I said that "it will be not the case with our Antichrist" I meant that he will have no mercy to our enemies, not that that he will use free violence.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], sky666 <saturnusky666@ wrote:

-Savitri Devi

idea.

them.

Don't put words in my mouth please.
To: jonathon_billing <jonathon.billing@...; [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2013 1:02:11 PM
  And where is in her writing that Satan is a sociopathic murderer? People don't get Satanic writings as literal and to see the underling message? Read the comment of Don and Hoodedcobra, all Savitri Devi's writings are according Satan's truth.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:

No.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "egon_88_666" <egon88@ wrote:

-Savitri Devi

idea.

them.

I didn't. Sorry I meant just "Read the comment of Don and Hoodedcobra"
as an isolated idea.

(point and end of the idea)

"all Savitri Devi's writings are according Satan's truth". --- my own statement.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@ wrote:

No.

-Savitri Devi

idea.

them.

True. I too consider her an important writer, but I do not consider everything I read from her to be right. In the quote mentioned about Kalki, there is a mistake, which I will not mention, but shows she didn't fully understand some things. Which is nothing bad, but shows she lacked the knowledge of something.

Also as you mentioned, Devi wrote everything after the downfall of the Reich. Which was of the worst of all times. She fought like a woman against time, a prophet of Nazism in a sense, an apostole. Although I hate the word, it was that in a sense.

As for the other post, neither me or you ever said of Devi being in full accordance to the Satanic mindset or Satan. I respect her books. I think they deserve to be read. Though, never without the Satanic analytical ability and without the consciousness to see behind the words. But her words should be taken as a philosophical or a good quote a writer who fought for the cause wrote. Not as how they were taken. Devi watched the downfall and I know If I lived in a world of total plague like this, I would have exceptional hate in me, pure hatred and would need to pass that down.

To be exact, I take hers like I take the words of Nietzsche. Not like I take the Al-Jilwah, but as some words that completely match to the Satanic mindset, not everything, though.

Just cleared that up because I dislike misconceptions to arise.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

One should remember Savitri Devi wrote this book sitting in a political prison after the war for traveling into occupied Germany and working to put out Pro-National Socialist truth. She was arrested and given three years in the harshed jail. After her sentencing she stood up straight looked the Jews on the judgement panel sqaure in the eyes. And in total defiance to everything, raised her right arm in the Nazi salute and hailed Hitler.

Having read a lot of her works. She cherished the divine order of life and the races of mankind. She considered each one a speical creation in its own right. But she also cherished spiritual health.

Her comments where made after seeing a world burned to the ground in the name of Jewish Communism, Christianity, Capitalism and Liberal Democracy. Walking throught places where millions of men, women and children had just died, murdered by the Jewish, terror. Seeing the look of lost despair on the faces of the living. People who live but yet don't.  And the smell of  latent horror still in the air from the bodies still under the rubble of the burned and chared ruins.

She saw the aftermath of the Jew World Order murder machine first hand.

And her statement simply reflect her spiritual outlook. Which is for those who are bastardized spiritually. Meaning those who have been juadized in mind, spirit and being. And the uglyness this reflects. She believed a persons physical appearence. Carries this uglyness that has dug into the soul. Her comment is philosophical one, on the general human conditon of a darkage humanity. She would consider a mixed person who lived higher spiritual ideals to be superior to the masses of those who didn't.

She considered the only Golden Age human. To be a metaphysically perfect one.

For good or bad her comments do not reflect anything but her own opinions on the subject.

Devi's own husband [they had a celibate relationship andd where married for poltical reasons] and life long friend. Was himself a racially mixed Indian of the Brahmin class. She travelled across the world to India to hold his hand as he lay dieing of old age. They where both National Socialists. And worked undercover for Germany in British India during the war.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, sky666 <saturnusky666@ wrote:

-Savitri Devi

idea.

them.

Sorry, that was my own statement, and I was worg. The idea was to say them to read your and HP Don post - just it.
Devi was worng, when she said for eg., in the chapter about Kalki, that this Age of Lies is part of the Natural cicle, and that after the Golden Age, again will back an Age of Lies and again an Golden Age indefinitely.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

True. I too consider her an important writer, but I do not consider everything I read from her to be right. In the quote mentioned about Kalki, there is a mistake, which I will not mention, but shows she didn't fully understand some things. Which is nothing bad, but shows she lacked the knowledge of something.

Also as you mentioned, Devi wrote everything after the downfall of the Reich. Which was of the worst of all times. She fought like a woman against time, a prophet of Nazism in a sense, an apostole. Although I hate the word, it was that in a sense.

As for the other post, neither me or you ever said of Devi being in full accordance to the Satanic mindset or Satan. I respect her books. I think they deserve to be read. Though, never without the Satanic analytical ability and without the consciousness to see behind the words. But her words should be taken as a philosophical or a good quote a writer who fought for the cause wrote. Not as how they were taken. Devi watched the downfall and I know If I lived in a world of total plague like this, I would have exceptional hate in me, pure hatred and would need to pass that down.

To be exact, I take hers like I take the words of Nietzsche. Not like I take the Al-Jilwah, but as some words that completely match to the Satanic mindset, not everything, though.

Just cleared that up because I dislike misconceptions to arise.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

One should remember Savitri Devi wrote this book sitting in a political prison after the war for traveling into occupied Germany and working to put out Pro-National Socialist truth. She was arrested and given three years in the harshed jail. After her sentencing she stood up straight looked the Jews on the judgement panel sqaure in the eyes. And in total defiance to everything, raised her right arm in the Nazi salute and hailed Hitler.

Having read a lot of her works. She cherished the divine order of life and the races of mankind. She considered each one a speical creation in its own right. But she also cherished spiritual health.

Her comments where made after seeing a world burned to the ground in the name of Jewish Communism, Christianity, Capitalism and Liberal Democracy. Walking throught places where millions of men, women and children had just died, murdered by the Jewish, terror. Seeing the look of lost despair on the faces of the living. People who live but yet don't.  And the smell of  latent horror still in the air from the bodies still under the rubble of the burned and chared ruins.

She saw the aftermath of the Jew World Order murder machine first hand.

And her statement simply reflect her spiritual outlook. Which is for those who are bastardized spiritually. Meaning those who have been juadized in mind, spirit and being. And the uglyness this reflects. She believed a persons physical appearence. Carries this uglyness that has dug into the soul. Her comment is philosophical one, on the general human conditon of a darkage humanity. She would consider a mixed person who lived higher spiritual ideals to be superior to the masses of those who didn't.

She considered the only Golden Age human. To be a metaphysically perfect one.

For good or bad her comments do not reflect anything but her own opinions on the subject.

Devi's own husband [they had a celibate relationship andd where married for poltical reasons] and life long friend. Was himself a racially mixed Indian of the Brahmin class. She travelled across the world to India to hold his hand as he lay dieing of old age. They where both National Socialists. And worked undercover for Germany in British India during the war.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, sky666 <saturnusky666@ wrote:

-Savitri Devi

idea.

them.

ok look my brothers and sisters shall we stop fighting. look jonathon the jew's are are enemies  they are descended from the vampiric reptilian alien race. i  don't believe we should show them ANY mesrey at all 
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2013 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: This is f*cking WAR

To: jonathon_billing <jonathon.billing@...; [email protected]

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:

No.

-Savitri Devi

idea.

them.

You are totally right.

That IS what Satan wants.

EXCEPT for the fact that the jews make this IMPOSSIBLE.

Therefore, they must be dealt with.

Which doesn't NECESSARILY mean killing them all off, but they must still be dealt with.

HAIL SATAN.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "riccardonew" <94rrojas@... wrote:

I have a question. With me being mixed can I still reach God head in this lifetime? Or do I need to go thru something else for instance (this is completely my opinion n I know I could be way off) I'll just empower myself as much as I can on this life time n do my part in picking the right mate as well n then incarnate later on but still be spiritually strong but a better chance at coming out as a pure,breed. Idk it's something I just up that could be a possibility but if you hooded cobra or HP Don can give an answer I will greatly appreciate it

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], sky666 <saturnusky666@ wrote:

-Savitri Devi

idea.

them.

It is in their very genes to destroy and pervert our very culture. Having mercy would lead to our downfall. Right?

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 11:28 AM PDT hells666steward wrote:

You are totally right.

Which doesn't NECESSARILY mean killing them all off, but they must still be dealt with.

HAIL SATAN.

It is in their very genes to destroy and pervert our very culture. Having mercy would lead to our downfall. Right?

You are totally right.

HAIL SATAN.

I hope these two messages by HP Maxine help you (the originals are in the group "666blacksun"):

1: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/666BlackSun/message/173

This type of deal the enemy uses incessantly against us. The line goes...unless
you are tall, blonde hair, blue or grey eyes and 100% German, you classify as
'sub-human' or something. The jews use this line against us all the time. It is
total nonsense like everything else they promote.

When you reach a certain level of understanding in Satanism, you will realize
those of us who are in accordance with Satan's desires and dedicated to his
cause, are working for a higher purpose, as did Adolf Hitler and the top members
of the Third Reich.

One of the highest ranking members of the Nazi Part was Dr. Josef Goebbels [very
short]. The entire point here is that the Third Reich was striving to return the
White Race to perfection. With this, illness and all kinds of diseases would
have been weeded out, and natural abilities, intelligence and potential would
have been drastically amplified. True Satanism is evolution; evolving and
developing and advancing the self. The Nazis took this to a higher level with
race. This is in accordance with Satan and the Powers of Hell.

The model for the White Aryan perfect man and woman was the Nordic Gods. Satan
himself is very tall and other Demons I have met face to face are well over 7
feet in height. Hitler saw Demons. He remarked that he 'saw the new man.'

'Fairy' was given the label to those who were 'fair' of fair skin, eyes; the
white race. The xian church and ilk reduced the size to so small like the
subliminal with hatred towards women in order to subliminaly reduce their power.
This also comes from the English word 'Pharaoh.' The Satanic Holidays, Equinoxes
and Sabbats all have their roots with the White Race in Europe. In addition, the
White Race was in the Far East thousands of years ago, as were our Gods who
brought spiritual teachings to us. The Asian peoples preserved much of this, but
a lot has been corrupted over the centuries like everything else.

The above regarding 'fairy' 'pharoah' and some of the below information was
taken from the book Realm of the Ring Lords by Lawrence Gardner.

Our Nordic Gods carry a gene within their DNA that was lost to us thousands of
years ago because of race-mixing. This is why we are no longer immortal. Through
race-mixing, the DNA component was lost. Only through the magnum opus, can this
be corrected and only through those who have enough Aryan blood can this be
accomplished. There has to be enough racial DNA in a person in order for them to
successfully complete the magnum opus. This does not mean one has to fit the
above description of having blonde hair, blue eyes, etc, but by having enough
white blood. As Thoth stated 'It is in the blood.'

Satanism is for the advancement of humanity. By selective breeding, [eugenics],
humanity can breed upwards and through this, reach full potential. This is the
underlying message of Satanism and can be seen in all kinds of Satanic writings.
Very few if any of us are physically perfect, but this does not stop us from
doing the magnum opus. Like Third Reich Leaders, we should realize this is for a
higher cause. With bringing in a New World Order which is of Satan, where there
is no more needless suffering; where humanity has reached perfection.

2: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/666BlackSun/message/180

I really wish people would stop worrying needlessly. I got a few e-mails on this
post I made below. There have been Asian people, such as Tibetan priests who
have successfully accomplished the magnum opus. Again...too many people are
indoctrinated with jewish bullshit without even realizing it. The Nordic Gods
have the DNA gene for immortality. This was lost to humanity in the sense that
we age, then we die.

The jew works to push race-mixing to where there is now a category labeled as
'unclassifiable.' This is what the jew wants- like their filthy bible,
everything lumped into one thing; don't know where one came from or where one is
going, only what the jew media and crap TELLS you. YES, the jews are on an
onslaught to destroy the White Race. This is a fact. Once the seed is lost, it
is all lost forever.

Satan stands for diversity. I have near black hair and brown eyes. I like my
black hair and would never dye it blonde. There are Demons who have black hair,
brown eyes and such. They were once human, but now are Gods as they have
completed the magnum opus, such as Asmodeus, Bune and others. They are here to
help humanity.

You have to be the best you can be. People who try to emulate someone else or to
copy another person or ideal only come off as phony. I have seen this many
times. Working for a higher purpose is not about superiority, or 'I'm better
than you' attitude. The White Race decended from the Nordic Gods and once had
the immortality gene. This is true, but this does not mean someone has to be
100% pure [hardly anyone is anymore] to achieve the magnum opus.

To the people who e-mailed me. I am answering you here with this post. STOP
picking yourself apart! The jew has indoctrinated many with the superiority crap
like anyone who does not fit certain physical criteria will be wiped off the
face of the earth. DO NOT LISTEN TO OR BUY INTO THEIR INSANITY! THIS CONCEPT IS
JEWISH ALL THE WAY THROUGH AND IS IN THEIR TALMUD.

Whether you are short, tall, whatever...develop your own personal talents and
attributes to their fullest extent. This is where you will shine. Don't try to
be like someone else. It never works. I have loved gymnastics all my life and
participated in gymnasitcs and acrobatics for fun. I am too tall to be a serious
gymnast, but I have had a lot of fun in the gym. I excelled in weightlifting, as
I am large boned. Be the best you can be with the talents you have. Please stop
worrying needlessly. As your soul evolves more and more through meditation, you
will see what I mean here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@... wrote:

I have a question. With me being mixed can I still reach God head in this lifetime? Or do I need to go thru something else for instance (this is completely my opinion n I know I could be way off) I'll just empower myself as much as I can on this life time n do my part in picking the right mate as well n then incarnate later on but still be spiritually strong but a better chance at coming out as a pure,breed. Idk it's something I just up that could be a possibility but if you hooded cobra or HP Don can give an answer I will greatly appreciate it

Thanks egon that did help. :)

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

I hope these two messages by HP Maxine help you (the originals are in the group "666blacksun"):

cause, are working for a higher purpose, as did Adolf Hitler and the top members
of the Third Reich.

One of the highest ranking members of the Nazi Part was Dr. Josef Goebbels [very
short]. The entire point here is that the Third Reich was striving to return the

subliminal with hatred towards women in order to subliminaly reduce their power.
This also comes from the English word 'Pharaoh.' The Satanic Holidays, Equinoxes
and Sabbats all have their roots with the White Race in Europe. In addition, the
brought spiritual teachings to us. The Asian peoples preserved much of this, but

years ago because of race-mixing. This is why we are no longer immortal. Through
accomplished. There has to be enough racial DNA in a person in order for them to

underlying message of Satanism and can be seen in all kinds of Satanic writings.
doing the magnum opus. Like Third Reich Leaders, we should realize this is for a

I really wish people would stop worrying needlessly. I got a few e-mails on this
we age, then we die.

everything lumped into one thing; don't know where one came from or where one is
is all lost forever.

help humanity.

You have to be the best you can be. People who try to emulate someone else or to

picking yourself apart! The jew has indoctrinated many with the superiority crap

participated in gymnasitcs and acrobatics for fun. I am too tall to be a serious
gymnast, but I have had a lot of fun in the gym. I excelled in weightlifting, as

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@ wrote:

Thanks egon that did help. :)

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

of the Third Reich.

we age, then we die.

is all lost forever.

help humanity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@ wrote:

It doesn't.

I'm assuming the Anti-Christ is acting as an agent of Satan's will.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@ wrote:

No.

-Savitri Devi

idea.

them.

To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sat, Jun 15, 2013 6:28:20 PM

<td val[/IMG]   You are totally right.

HAIL SATAN.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "riccardonew" <94rrojas@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hail_satan11" <hail_satan11@ wrote:

[/TD]

You can as the point of power meditations and the great working is to perfect your soul. Metagenics.

Lucius Oria

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

-Savitri Devi

idea.

them.

Sent: Sun, Jun 16, 2013 12:13:49 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I have a question. With me being mixed can I still reach God head in this lifetime? Or do I need to go thru something else for instance (this is completely my opinion n I know I could be way off) I'll just empower myself as much as I can on this life time n do my part in picking the right mate as well n then incarnate later on but still be spiritually strong but a better chance at coming out as a pure,breed. Idk it's something I just up that could be a possibility but if you hooded cobra or HP Don can give an answer I will greatly appreciate it

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], sky666 <saturnusky666@ wrote:

-Savitri Devi

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "egon_88_666" egon88@ wrote:

idea.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hail_satan11" wrote:

them.

[/TD]

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: This is f*cking WAR
Sent: Sun, Jun 16, 2013 12:31:45 AM

<td val[/IMG]  

You are totally right.

HAIL SATAN.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "riccardonew" <94rrojas@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hail_satan11" <hail_satan11@ wrote:

[/TD]

I think this ties in to one of my philosophies, "Sometimes you have to sin to survive".

Fight fire with fire. I can remember saying that to my house group leader when I was in the youth and he replied, "With God's fire". I realise now that they always have to have the last word and correct you. I don't know if I can technically say this yet, but I suppose you could say to fight their fire with Hellfire, no?!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back