Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

This had interesting statistics. However this idiot also blamed demo

angryshaman666

The information in this video contains important statistics however this bitch starts ranting and blaming demons for everything about 9 minutes in so be aware, this video was made by some brainwashed idiot who I will assume is either a new ager or wiccan.

Apparently the sexual revolution in the 60's was funded by the rockefellers to destroy the family unit and the "doctor" Rockefeller hired to carry out the studies for this was a pedophile, rapist and fucking LUNATIC who's sexual experiments were carried out on CHILDREN and most of his adult test subjects were sex offenders and pedophiles.

This information is too important to avoid disclosing just because the person making the video is a fucking idiot blaming demons for everything.
However what she says about 9 minutes in the video makes me want to strangle this bitch!

So be warned, she IS a blaspheming idiot even though her statistical research is solid.

The Decline of Modern Western Civilization: The Sexual Revolution  

As you can see the jews funded this entire onslaught of sexual depravity and remember, this is another reason Hitler kicked out the jews too!Everything the jews did in Germany is happening HERE as well!

FUCK THE JEWS!FUCK THE NEW AGE RETARDS!
PEDOPHILES SHOULD BE EXECUTED!
HEIL HITLER!
HAIL SATAN!

Lol blaming demons for her own short coming. That's all most people do. Their too scare to open there eyes to the truth of this world.

Hail satan
On Mar 16, 2016 4:22 PM, "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  The information in this video contains important statistics however this bitch starts ranting and blaming demons for everything about 9 minutes in so be aware, this video was made by some brainwashed idiot who I will assume is either a new ager or wiccan.

Apparently the sexual revolution in the 60's was funded by the rockefellers to destroy the family unit and the "doctor" Rockefeller hired to carry out the studies for this was a pedophile, rapist and fucking LUNATIC who's sexual experiments were carried out on CHILDREN and most of his adult test subjects were sex offenders and pedophiles.

This information is too important to avoid disclosing just because the person making the video is a fucking idiot blaming demons for everything.
However what she says about 9 minutes in the video makes me want to strangle this bitch!

So be warned, she IS a blaspheming idiot even though her statistical research is solid.

The Decline of Modern Western Civilization: The Sexual Revolution  

As you can see the jews funded this entire onslaught of sexual depravity and remember, this is another reason Hitler kicked out the jews too!Everything the jews did in Germany is happening HERE as well!

FUCK THE JEWS!FUCK THE NEW AGE RETARDS!
PEDOPHILES SHOULD BE EXECUTED!
HEIL HITLER!
HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back