Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

THIS FUCKIN DAD!

kidnap_ped

well.heres the problem.i love walking in the graveyard.its my favorite place just cause its so peaceful there.and once when went there my dad came there too just to see what the fuck was i doin.well i was just sitting on someones gravestone or smth.well i do that coz i dont give a shit whos buried there , that stone is just a stone A STONE which is eventually what somebody can sit on.its not my problem that somebody was dragged there and buried.i dont care coz who are they for me?its not my best friend its not my boyfriend.so i dot mind if they died.its my fault.and my dad saw me walking on somebodys grave and hes like "how do u dare do that,u re stepping on somebodys heart" and i could help laughing coz it WAS FUNNY!ITS SO STUPID.and then me and friend took pics of sitting on that fuckin gravestone and he saw that pics and hes like "DELETE THEM OR ILL KILL YOU" so i had to.hes hardcore christian.(prain and liting candles and all that shit.)and yesterday he saw me chatting and saw my email stuff of Teens4Satan but he coulnt read it coz he aint understand english (huh thats the good part of it)but i had to tell him that the emails was just spam from the net (i hated i had to tell him that) but the "Satan" , name itself has such an impact on him.hes AFRAID.LIKE EVERY OTHER fuckin XIANS.and of course hes so persuaded that Father is "evil".and that day he told me "you re such a bitch,ure becoming evil,Satan is in you.Devils are in you" and i started LAUGHING COZ I JUST....IT WAS FUNNNNNNYYYY AS HELL COZ IT WAS SO STUPID.and hes like why are u laughing and i had to shut up...

Yeah, definitely. I was watching TV while eating dinner with my mom and there was a preview about some movie that had an exorsism in it. and right away her face went from that smile to that scared-ish (idk how to explain it) face and she said "That is sooo SATANIC and EVIL"

I was gunna freak, but i was like "Look... there are catholic priests that perform "exorcisms." Are they Satanic?"

I didnt really keep talking about that subject cuz i didnt want her to think that I was defending that "satanic" part.

FUCK. If I could just let them know the truth... But from truth comes pain..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Bryce pircifield" <runegospel.podscape@... wrote:

and that is exactly why I hate Xians so much, they're too damn ignorant, about EVERYTHING

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back