Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

This feeling or whatever in my body

kazuyaakechi

I practice like everyday open my charka,asana,breathing meditation,aura protections,ritual spells.It seems normal to me but as I begin to advance more and start the hexgradoir(this my 1st times to try )my hands blast out very fast (idk the reason) it raise my hand on it own then my body feel like I been in control I stopped the practice and goes my normal routines open my charka,yoga so on and so on.An hour later try to sleep my body feel so different almost like I got high or drunk feeling but it feels very HOT! it almost feel like blood overflow my body but it wasn't.It like my body on it own world or something Idk how to explain it very hot, feel very sexual,I been in control,it made me dizzy I can't get a grip of myself and I couldn't even SLEEP! last night. What that suppose to mean?I never felt like this before.

Am I begin attack? or
something I did wrong I didn't do correct forms?

You're doing it correct. Keep up the good work. It must a Kundalini Awakening, because that's how it feels. What it is is increased bio-electricity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kazuyaakechi" <kazuyaakechi@... wrote:

I practice like everyday open my charka,asana,breathing meditation,aura protections,ritual spells.It seems normal to me but as I begin to advance more and start the hexgradoir(this my 1st times to try )my hands blast out very fast (idk the reason) it raise my hand on it own then my body feel like I been in control I stopped the practice and goes my normal routines open my charka,yoga so on and so on.An hour later try to sleep my body feel so different almost like I got high or drunk feeling but it feels very HOT! it almost feel like blood overflow my body but it wasn't.It like my body on it own world or something Idk how to explain it very hot, feel very sexual,I been in control,it made me dizzy I can't get a grip of myself and I couldn't even SLEEP! last night. What that suppose to mean?I never felt like this before.

Am I begin attack? or

Hola como tas?
thanks
I guess so many electric a HOT! burn! thruout my whole body I guess I overheat myself Idk my first time feeling.I just realize it just from JOS webpage reading over n over n I know the problem,I got a fever this whole week.But the strange part thruout the whole 5 days my energy so drain out Idk why but so tired hope this weekend I can practice it again.

gracias Luis

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Luis Garcia" <luisvidales32@... wrote:

You're doing it correct. Keep up the good work. It must a Kundalini Awakening, because that's how it feels. What it is is increased bio-electricity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kazuyaakechi" <kazuyaakechi@ wrote:

Am I begin attack? or

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back