Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

THIS BULLSHIT IS GOING TO END!...

kurtcort93

ok here is my problem i need help with my girlfriend is a satanist like me but now she has to deal with these 3 ASSHOLEs(1 is xain,the other 2 r christians)that live near her yesterday i when to go pick her up for a date and i saw them herassing her so of course i got out to defend her they then started to attack both of us i told her that i would take care of the pricks and for her to go into my jeep she did and 1 of the idouts actually graped a peice of broken glass and came at me (big mistake since i know many martail arts including judo) i just moved and he fell over (pathatic) then i just left withmy girlfriend... any way know they have some weak angel coming after me I SWEAR I AM GOIN TO KILL ALL 3 OF THOSE PRIKS IF THEY LAY A HAND ON HER EVEN IF FATHER IS MAD AT ME IM SURE HE WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY I DID IT! but the question i have is how can get them when im not around cause i havent been able to control a thoughform very well yet any know something i can use to kill those damn priks?

Visualize a vile black-grey aura surrounding them. Feel ur hate flowing into their auras and program it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:

ok here is my problem i need help with my girlfriend is a satanist like me but now she has to deal with these 3 ASSHOLEs(1 is xain,the other 2 r christians)that live near her yesterday i when to go pick her up for a date and i saw them herassing her so of course i got out to defend her they then started to attack both of us i told her that i would take care of the pricks and for her to go into my jeep she did and 1 of the idouts actually graped a peice of broken glass and came at me (big mistake since i know many martail arts including judo) i just moved and he fell over (pathatic) then i just left withmy girlfriend... any way know they have some weak angel coming after me I SWEAR I AM GOIN TO KILL ALL 3 OF THOSE PRIKS IF THEY LAY A HAND ON HER EVEN IF FATHER IS MAD AT ME IM SURE HE WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY I DID IT! but the question i have is how can get them when im not around cause i havent been able to control a thoughform very well yet any know something i can use to kill those damn priks?

The death spell on the JOS, nuff said.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:

ok 1 problem these 3 assholes i have delt with befor this they were in control of the angel-like thing i called "red blade" and i tried a death spell but it didnt work so.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "doom1n1gloom" <doom1n1gloom@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ wrote:

Cool you know Judo ^^ I do too!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ ... wrote:

ok here is my problem i need help with my girlfriend is a satanist like me but now she has to deal with these 3 ASSHOLEs(1 is xain,the other 2 r christians)that live near her yesterday i when to go pick her up for a date and i saw them herassing her so of course i got out to defend her they then started to attack both of us i told her that i would take care of the pricks and for her to go into my jeep she did and 1 of the idouts actually graped a peice of broken glass and came at me (big mistake since i know many martail arts including judo) i just moved and he fell over (pathatic) then i just left withmy girlfriend.. . any way know they have some weak angel coming after me I SWEAR I AM GOIN TO KILL ALL 3 OF THOSE PRIKS IF THEY LAY A HAND ON HER EVEN IF FATHER IS MAD AT ME IM SURE HE WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY I DID IT! but the question i have is how can get them when im not around cause i havent been able to control a thoughform very well yet any know something i can use to kill those damn priks?

the moment u begin to mentally give them power over you or see them higher than urself in any way- ur taking a plummet down.

There just 3 normal godamn guys. wake up.

ok 1 problem these 3 assholes i have delt with befor this they were in control of the angel-like thing i called "red blade" and i tried a death spell but it didnt work so.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "doom1n1gloom" <doom1n1gloom@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ wrote:

not only judo, i also know moy tie, jugitsu, and i kick box alot so. the thing about the death spell it kills quick I WANT THEM TO SUFFER FOR THIS AS LONG AS POSSIBLE THEY WILL PAY!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@... wrote:

ok here is my problem i need help with my girlfriend is a satanist like me but now she has to deal with these 3 ASSHOLEs(1 is xain,the other 2 r christians)that live near her yesterday i when to go pick her up for a date and i saw them herassing her so of course i got out to defend her they then started to attack both of us i told her that i would take care of the pricks and for her to go into my jeep she did and 1 of the idouts actually graped a peice of broken glass and came at me (big mistake since i know many martail arts including judo) i just moved and he fell over (pathatic) then i just left withmy girlfriend.. . any way know they have some weak angel coming after me I SWEAR I AM GOIN TO KILL ALL 3 OF THOSE PRIKS IF THEY LAY A HAND ON HER EVEN IF FATHER IS MAD AT ME IM SURE HE WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY I DID IT! but the question i have is how can get them when im not around cause i havent been able to control a thoughform very well yet any know
something i can use to kill those damn priks?

Why would a fucking christian pick up a sharp object as a weapon? they dont even listen to that stupid bible where it says to be a pushover lol.http://www.freewebs.com/yayforsatan/forcefield.htm on that website it gots directions to make a black dagger,which is great for making enemies suffer.Or make a thoughtform to terrorize em.Im suprised you didnt hospitalize those dirtbags lol

right im not sure about alot of stuff right now but i do know this if they giving u shit break there bones simple

or failing that do what they say this angel wont be as strong as a demon im sure youve got a gaurdian demon who will be happy to help

Then exact your revenge quickly and without mercy or else they will never
learn... :)
~Lerdavian

not only judo, i also know moy tie, jugitsu, and i kick box alot so. the thing about the death spell it kills quick I WANT THEM TO SUFFER FOR THIS AS LONG AS POSSIBLE THEY WILL PAY!

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@. .. wrote:

ok here is my problem i need help with my girlfriend is a satanist like me but now she has to deal with these 3 ASSHOLEs(1 is xain,the other 2 r christians)that live near her yesterday i when to go pick her up for a date and i saw them herassing her so of course i got out to defend her they then started to attack both of us i told her that i would take care of the pricks and for her to go into my jeep she did and 1 of the idouts actually graped a peice of broken glass and came at me (big mistake since i know many martail arts including judo) i just moved and he fell over (pathatic) then i just left withmy girlfriend.. . any way know they have some weak angel coming after me I SWEAR I AM GOIN TO KILL ALL 3 OF THOSE PRIKS IF THEY LAY A HAND ON HER EVEN IF FATHER IS MAD AT ME IM SURE HE WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY I DID IT! but the question i have is how can get them when im not around cause i havent been able to control a thoughform very well yet any know

You could make a poppet. With image magick you could probably make them suffer for a while. I know you can make them go insane using a poppet, too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@... wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@ .. wrote:

Lol btw xians are another name for christians hun. But i would suggest either the death spell if you are a skilled mage or just use yor knowlage of mixed martial arts to get rid of them. Hich

ave lucifares
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 4:55:46 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: THIS BULLSHIT IS GOING TO END!...

You could make a poppet. With image magick you could probably make them suffer for a while. I know you can make them go insane using a poppet, too.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@ .. wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stefanbundy" <stefanbundy@... wrote:
right im not sure about alot of stuff right now but i do know this if they giving u shit break there bones simple

or failing that do what they say this angel wont be as strong as a demon im sure youve got a gaurdian demon who will be happy to help
well thing is i havent found out my gaurdian demons name yet so i dont know how to contact him/her so.

Im average hight and weight lean build and an ok fighter but one thing i learned is what the real dracula was a master of,psychological warfare.Freak em out wether it be chasing em with kives or baseball bat (my favorites) or a poppet like someone else mentioned scare them or better,make them go insane.Win the battle of the mind,or crush them physically.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "psychoanamull666" <psychoanamull666@... wrote:
Im average hight and weight lean build and an ok fighter but one thing i learned is what the real dracula was a master of,psychological warfare.Freak em out wether it be chasing em with kives or baseball bat (my favorites) or a poppet like someone else mentioned scare them or better,make them go insane.Win the battle of the mind,or crush them physically.
hm ill try that. i do have some katanas and broadswords i have collected so this should be fun.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "psychoanamull666" <psychoanamull666@ wrote:

hm ill try that. i do have some katanas and broadswords i have collected so this should be fun.

I don't know if making them go insane is a good ideea my brother.Think about it...when they're insane , they're insane..and they'll do anything.. maybe they'll try to kill your girlfriend cuz they belive she's some kind of monster...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "yoovlad15" <yoovlad15@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "psychoanamull666" <psychoanamull666@ wrote:

I don't know if making them go insane is a good ideea my brother.Think about it...when they're insane , they're insane..and they'll do anything.. maybe they'll try to kill your girlfriend cuz they belive she's some kind of monster...
WELL THOSE MOTHERFUCKING PRIKS R THE REASON WHY SHE LEFT ME YESTERDAY ILL KILL THEM NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO THEY WILL FUCKING PAY FOR THIS EVEN IF ITS THE LAST FUCKING THING I DO I WILL RIP THERE SOULS RIGHT OUT OF THERE BODIES AND HIT THEM WITH UNENDING FORCE!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "yoovlad15" <yoovlad15@... wrote:

if they go insane make sure somebody witnesses them doing it then call the cops on them they will be locked away so they cant hurt anyone ever again then demons can torment them all they want in their cells and nobody not even god will be able to do a thing

make them seem insane is better.  if they get dragged off to the looney bin and stick to the story abotu what they saw, cuz they really did see it, and the docs cant find anything theyll be in there the rest of their lives.

as for the protection of your loved ones, you gotta keep them out of the middle of what your doiing.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2009 2:48:06 PM

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "psychoanamull666" <psychoanamull666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gj7213158600" <gj7213158600@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "yoovlad15" <yoovlad15@ wrote:

if they go insane make sure somebody witnesses them doing it then call the cops on them they will be locked away so they cant hurt anyone ever again then demons can torment them all they want in their cells and nobody not even god will be able to do a thing
thats not enough for wath they did they must die by my hands no matter what.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Scott Brach <lucifer4pres666@... wrote:
make them seem insane is better. if they get dragged off to the looney bin and stick to the story abotu what they saw, cuz they really did see it, and the docs cant find anything theyll be in there the rest of their lives.

as for the protection of your loved ones, you gotta keep them out of the middle of what your doiing.

thats not a problem since my girlfriend already knows ill protect her with everything i am and nothing less so no harm will come to her.
Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2009 2:48:06 PM

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "psychoanamull666" <psychoanamull666@ wrote:

True,insanity brings unpredictability...but in most cases they get locked up in mental hospitals,where they are no longer a threat.Oh,and katanas and broadswords would work very well XD

Please, get pictures or the names of these people and submit them here. We can all make a group effort to take them down: Ill even get my Guardian Demon to help out. This shit is making me extremely sick, possibly the sickest Ive ever felt. My gut is aching right now, and I would LOVE to make these FUCKERS pay for harming one of my brothers!!! Ill devote a lot of time to this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "yoovlad15" <yoovlad15@ wrote:

WELL THOSE MOTHERFUCKING PRIKS R THE REASON WHY SHE LEFT ME YESTERDAY ILL KILL THEM NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO THEY WILL FUCKING PAY FOR THIS EVEN IF ITS THE LAST FUCKING THING I DO I WILL RIP THERE SOULS RIGHT OUT OF THERE BODIES AND HIT THEM WITH UNENDING FORCE!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back