Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Third sex and vampirism

[email protected]

Hello everyone,

I have been following the LHP since i was 13 and I am transfemale....I have since fully embraced it and yet there is something that tends to bother me...is it possible for one of Father Satan's children to be a vampyre? I have been told on multiple occasions after having my aura read that's what they say I am.
But how is someone able to have a satanic soul and a "vampiric" soul? Is that somehow related to me being transgender? Or are they separate? Could someone please help me or give advice on this matter? Especially from one of the HPs

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL MOTHER LILITH!

I've been around people who were psychic vampires who drained energy from people one of them did this without knowing the other one consciously did it. The woman who did it unconsciously said she didn't understand why she felt so much better when certain people were around it was because she was unconsciously draining their energy. Her energy  on her own  was  really low and she had to work hard  to raise it  so that  she did not drain others . The woman who did it on purpose really got off on it like it electrified her. Perhaps either consciously or unconsciously you may be draining and that's what they saw in your aura.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: "isabel.marie.chavez@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Date: 10/23/17 1:38 AM (GMT-08:00) To: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Third sex and vampirism
  Hello everyone,

I have been following the LHP since i was 13 and I am transfemale....I have since fully embraced it and yet there is something that tends to bother me...is it possible for one of Father Satan's children to be a vampyre? I have been told on multiple occasions after having my aura read that's what they say I am.
But how is someone able to have a satanic soul and a "vampiric" soul? Is that somehow related to me being transgender? Or are they separate? Could someone please help me or give advice on this matter? Especially from one of the HPs

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL MOTHER LILITH!

Well that makes sense,i purposefully absorbed and felt so much better like the energy buzz we SS get from meditating and enhancing our soul....
As a test I intentionally didn't drain in any social interactions and felt my vril at its lowest and felt very lethargic......because of me being a transfemale i was called a succubus since I more often than not did this draining during sex and seduction....thank you for your view and appreciate your thoughts on the matter

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device

I really doubt these two things have a causality link.
That would imply all third sex people being psychic vampires.

Bringiton and Isobel: "I am a transfemale or a psychic vampire" or some other sick shit. 
Third sex people are NOT psychic vampires or some other sick shit. Transfemale. WTF is that? There is male and female. The other third sex are gay people. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being third sex. In the ancient world we would have just looked at that and gone OK. Whatever. Third sex people are just...people. 
But now in this jew age there are more and more increasingly, these other catagories for sex.A succubis is a Demon who happens to be available for sexual relations. Demons don't 'drain' the 'vril' of a person. This is some sick shit.
You did this 'draining' during sex and seduction. You are some sick fuck.
Don't try for a moment to assume that what you are doing is 'normal' to third sex people. Third sex people are people just like the rest of us. They aren't into draining the energies of other people. You aren't a vampiyre, or anything of the like. You are a sick fuck. 
A vampire 'soul' is a parasite. We are not parasites. You cannot, therefore, be SS.
SS don't parasite off other people. Be they straight or gay.

It is something I learnt from a website for dark arts and vampirism. You did a ritual summoning the force of the undead 'gods', absorb their essence and undergo the transformation to become one. You can go to wamphryshadows.com and read the rest. The website is running by a satanist known as Jake Carlson.

So then because that is being ran by Jake Carlson a known satanist and also the same who has the gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com then what I said earlier is correct transsexual satanist do have validity as SS.I will look into that since Jake Carlson is running it thank you 

I know I cannot be a vampire let alone a succubus, I myself don't feel like a parasite.....a transfemale is another word for someone who is a transsexual female, and I feel that a transsexual female does have validity and a place within the SS family.... A very good friend of mine pointed out that those people were part of the jew age movement so should of known better than to buy into the bullshit of spiritual cannibalism aka vampirism and she said "I know you better than anyone, and you are NOT a parasite", and she said that what I really was doing is not "feeding/draining" from anyone of my lovers but channeling our energies together on a mutual basis to strengthen and empower our souls/chakras....and simply want to feel more connected at the time, so it wasn't vampirism I was doing... And I honestly feel embarrassed for even allowing the thought to be in my mind, so if I offended anyone then I greatly do apologize

In closing,

1.) I am NOT a vampire/succubus
And
2.) Transexual females have a place and validity in being SS

The ter[/IMG][url=https://en.[/IMG]Psych[/IMG][url=https://en.[/IMG][url=https://en.[/IMG][url=https://en.[/IMG][url=https://en.[/IMG]psych[/IMG][url=https://en.[/IMG][url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychic_vampire#cite_note-Davison1997-11][11] The terms "energy vampire" and "psychic vampire" have been used as synonyms in Russia since the fall of the Soviet Union as part of an occult revival

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: "isabel.marie.chavez@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Date: 10/23/17 1:38 AM (GMT-08:00) To: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Third sex and vampirism
  Hello everyone,

HAIL FATHER SATAN!
HAIL MOTHER LILITH!

You did not quote Isabel. She stated that she had her auras read several times and that who ever read it each time since she was vampiric. She was wondering if she had a vampiric soul and if it was related to her being transgender. I told her my experiences with two people who were psychic vampires. 
On Oct 26, 2017 10:49 PM, "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Bringiton and Isobel: "I am a transfemale or a psychic vampire" or some other sick shit. 
Third sex people are NOT psychic vampires or some other sick shit. Transfemale. WTF is that? There is male and female. The other third sex are gay people. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being third sex. In the ancient world we would have just looked at that and gone OK. Whatever. Third sex people are just...people. 
But now in this jew age there are more and more increasingly, these other catagories for sex.A succubis is a Demon who happens to be available for sexual relations. Demons don't 'drain' the 'vril' of a person. This is some sick shit.
Don't try for a moment to assume that what you are doing is 'normal' to third sex people. Third sex people are people just like the rest of us. They aren't into draining the energies of other people. You aren't a vampiyre, or anything of the like. You are a sick fuck. 
A vampire 'soul' is a parasite. We are not parasites. You cannot, therefore, be SS.

I don't know what the succubus? Has anything to do with the Jewish age  movement". But I have been told Lilith being of the Hebrew descent? Works with both sides ! LOL don't get me wrong? And no you're not a parasite LOL and those who compare themselves up with parasites and vampires and zombies and all that shit ? It's related with the drug scene! ? And whether it has anything to do with the Jewish age movement or not? That is yet to be discovered and I know but a lot of people!? You're still doing a bit of research on that I don't know why it is? But a lot of the people who practice the craft or occult science or practice Satanism? Would always throw in all of the Halloween stuff like vampires and ghouls and all of this graveyard shit? That is associated with necromancy more then Satanism and I know that? Satanism has a huge role with working with the dead working with magic on all levels? So I do believe that there is a possibility? That if Satanism ? Works with the different levels of magic? Then there is probably an answer somewhere why people are so curious as to add vampires werewolves and such with that? It does make sense? :) And it always has been a curiosity with people throughout the ages whether it's the Jewish that have started this ? Or Christianity? Or your typical occult  scientist !? fascinated with death and is curious about the other side and wants to work with it. Along with Demons and spirits and spirituality energy levels

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Oct 29, 2017 at 5:10 PM, 'Isabel M. Chavez' isabel.marie.chavez@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I know I cannot be a vampire let alone a succubus, I myself don't feel like a parasite.....a transfemale is another word for someone who is a transsexual female, and I feel that a transsexual female does have validity and a place within the SS family.... A very good friend of mine pointed out that those people were part of the jew age movement so should of known better than to buy into the bullshit of spiritual cannibalism aka vampirism and she said "I know you better than anyone, and you are NOT a parasite", and she said that what I really was doing is not "feeding/draining" from anyone of my lovers but channeling our energies together on a mutual basis to strengthen and empower our souls/chakras....and simply want to feel more connected at the time, so it wasn't vampirism I was doing... And I honestly feel embarrassed for even allowing the thought to be in my mind, so if I offended anyone then I greatly do apologize

In closing,

1.) I am NOT a vampire/succubus
And
2.) Transexual females have a place and validity in being SS

Hail Satan! 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 12:59 PM, 'Isabel M. Chavez' isabel.marie.chavez@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Well that makes sense,i purposefully absorbed and felt so much better like the energy buzz we SS get from meditating and enhancing our soul....
As a test I intentionally didn't drain in any social interactions and felt my vril at its lowest and felt very lethargic......because of me being a transfemale i was called a succubus since I more often than not did this draining during sex and seduction....thank you for your view and appreciate your thoughts on the matter

In what way did my last message make your head feel weird? I was just simply clarifying a few things as there is no confusion on me being a transexual female or being a parasite,only the kikes and their "angels" are parasitic in nature just as their thoughtform called "yahweh" which we all know isnt a real being a false "god"

Transfemale aka "Twin Soul" is not the same as gay. A transfemale can love men, or women or both. A gay man loves men and a gay women loves women. So a twin soul can be straight or gay, it's not the same thing it has to do with the self identity.

I'm also not convinced that all these insults were necessary, OP just wanted some information.

---In [email protected], <zolaluckystar@... wrote :

Agreed, and thank you for saying it. @decipimurspecierecti@...
On Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 1:02:58 AM CDT, decipimurspecierecti@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Transfemale aka "Twin Soul" is not the same as gay. A transfemale can love men, or women or both. A gay man loves men and a gay women loves women. So a twin soul can be straight or gay, it's not the same thing it has to do with the self identity.

I'm also not convinced that all these insults were necessary, OP just wanted some information.

---In [email protected], <zolaluckystar@... wrote :

i was referring to dark chocolate, he is obviously just plain retarded.
im not gonna explain becasue i dont have the energy of the fucks to give, but hes definately an idiot.

if you read wampry shadows you would know for a fact that it was not written by 
HIGH PRIEST JAKE CARLSON OF THE JOY OF SATAN MINISTRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read lgbt thule and then wampry shadows and then tell me they are the same people...

Thank you for clarifying that up just didn't think that so much confusion would be happening but thanks for everyone's opinion, truly I do my brothers and sisters
HAIL SATAN AND DEMONS OF HELL

What is your problems? I just sharing what I know. Nothing hurts to check it. I am in fact the moderators of the site. I only says the name of the admin is Jake Carlson and for your information, I never know there is someone else got same name cause I am on my way learning satanism and not reading the HP jake writings. Is calling people retard is the teaching of satanism? Answer this first. Even my old religion teach me to respect others no matter how bad thet are. Lol. I have see this many times in this site. It was awful. Just to prove I am not like you, I would like to thank you for your words. I thought only christians would do that but you are no different than them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back