Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Third sex and hormone levels

[email protected]

Hello,

I am new here and I would like some help with something....I am currently taking hormones to transition to become a full transsexual female...is there anything food wise or herbal that will help me in absorbing estrogen easier and more effectively and safely lower my testasterone levels?

My advice would be..

Take this slowly.

Trying to rush a transition of this magnitude will only create problems.

Maintain your health as you would normally, this will ease the strain on your body during this time.

If you have major health problems, let us know what they are and we can provide advice on managing them, things you can do in addition to the hormone replacement.

Okay thank you for the advice and will let you know if anything happens....about the most i have been dealing with the mood swings and my insomnia has increased that is about the most part

Is there any associated dizziness, heart palpitations or short term memory loss?

Or any episodes of night sweating and afternoon fever?

This indicates that you have a mild blood deficiency, which is causing the insomnia and mood swings.

Blood nourishing foods include fruit and vegetables which are red in colour, iron supplements and red meats such as beef, and chicken.

Warming broths and soups are also beneficial to blood, with bone marrow soup forming a fantastic blood tonic which is also delicious.

The more I reflect on my experiences....I remember the heart palpitations,which is not that surprising because I was born with abnormal vascular valve...it's has been better but the palpitations are happening

The heart palpitations confirm the diagnosis as blood deficiency.

Finding a good blood tonic herbal remedy may also be useful to you.

Si Wu Wan is one such tonic.

If you have major fatigue accompanying your symptoms, you can add ginseng to this formula to boost qi.

Thank you so much this has been very helpful and informative,I will start including this into my diet

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back