Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Third Sex 666 website and books in Word and PDF

Edward Teach

Attachments :
<ol>Third Sex 666.pdf</ol><ol>Third Sex 666.docx</ol><ol>gblt_thule_society.pdf</ol><ol>gblt_thule_society.docx</ol>Third sex 666
Here is my new multi-language project. I collected all messages of JoS clergy and some outstanding members like Egon Albrecht and Vovin Luciftian on the topic of GBLT/Third Sex/Twin Soul from GBLT group, forum and all other groups from all years of existence and collected in this book. There are some articles that member Fourth Reich 666 has already collected in GBLT Thule Society PDF (both are available to free download on this site) so they are not included in this book, but are on the site. The site contains all information new and old ever said by JoS on Third Sex topic, so that as many as possible Third Sex People come to SS and learn about their sacred role.
Thanks Egon Albrecht who made header (banner) for both Death of communism and this project.
Thanks Satan, my Demon and all Gods of Hell who granted me time and forces to do what I desire.
For those who do not have GBLT Thule Society I attach PDF and Word so that everyone can translate everything in all languages they want, to help Third Sex people of their Nation.
Everyone can download files in the bottom of this page:
en
 Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back