Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Third eye?

Austin Robb

Hello again fellow brothers and sisters, I have a question about the third eye...okay last night I was trying to sleep and awhile back like two days or so or randomly ill do the third eye meditition here u 'look' at your third eye and well I had my eyes closed and I was seeing like an equalizer affect till I got a blurred image of me and some people in dark woods area and flashlight got thrown in my face so it was bright irl and I wasn't asleep and well I tried to keep the images flow but then I just could t anymore and now this morning, my forehead has a medium pressure and my eyes feel like they are spinning or so and it's making me dizzy is this a sign I opened my third eye?

Ich liebe meinen Vater Satan! <3

I'm not sure if it's opened, but regardless, you are in the right direction :)

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 2:33 PM, Austin Robb <ghastlyshadow@... wrote:
  Hello again fellow brothers and sisters, I have a question about the third eye...okay last night I was trying to sleep and awhile back like two days or so or randomly ill do the third eye meditition here u 'look' at your third eye and well I had my eyes closed and I was seeing like an equalizer affect till I got a blurred image of me and some people in dark woods area and flashlight got thrown in my face so it was bright irl and I wasn't asleep and well I tried to keep the images flow but then I just could t anymore and now this morning, my forehead has a medium pressure and my eyes feel like they are spinning or so and it's making me dizzy is this a sign I opened my third eye?

Okay :D I have telepathy I was born with it which everyone has or can have it but I'm just like I have it without trying to so maybe my minds telling me something idk lol

On Dec 5, 2012, at 1:03 PM, "Igor Bedzor" <igorbedzor@... wrote:
  I'm not sure if it's opened, but regardless, you are in the right direction :)

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 2:33 PM, Austin Robb <ghastlyshadow@... wrote:

Well (let's get right in to the meat of the topic) yesterday and today, it felt like there was a pressure, like someone pushing on my forehead where I imagine the third eye is. It also twitched constantly?
Can Someone please tell me what's with this? Does it have anything to do with the third eye or is it completely unrelated?
I haven't been doing any third eye opening meditations (or any, for that matter, because of depression and conflicting views from NON-CHRISTIAN friends whom I trust).

Why suffer from insanity when you can ENJOY it?
-Joker

Insanity is like an ocean, the deeper you go, the more interesting things you get to see.

Whyyyyy in the world would you even care of what others tell you about the meditations? I mean, since you know that they won't hurt you and that they'll help you advance spiritually... what's keeping you back?
Despite that, I remember once someone had said that he had seen a jew and that his third eye was acting crazy, feeling it painful there... But since you say that you haven't done any awakening meditations, I don't know if that's the case.I'd suggest you to start opening your third eye and the rest of your chakras.
I mean it sort of feels like you don't value your own self and your knowledge, if you deny what's good for you, only because your friends said so... The meditations will also help you pass through the depression and the conflicting emotions you may have. Are you a Satanist, or what? :pDon't give up like that.
Απο: Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@...
Προς: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 4:42 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 28 Μαρτίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Third eye?

Well (let's get right in to the meat of the topic) yesterday and today, it felt like there was a pressure, like someone pushing on my forehead where I imagine the third eye is. It also twitched constantly?
Can Someone please tell me what's with this? Does it have anything to do with the third eye or is it completely unrelated?
I haven't been doing any third eye opening meditations (or any, for that matter, because of depression and conflicting views from NON-CHRISTIAN friends whom I trust).

-Joker

Insanity is like an ocean, the deeper you go, the more interesting things you get to see.

It's not the meditations my friend disagrees with, it's all of satanism. Meditation Is good for you and my friend knows it. I just lack motivation. I mean, what's the point of all of it? Become a god? Why? What comes after? What's the point? Empower myself? Why? So I can learn and be strong? What's the point? I'm hoping my anti-depressants will kick in soon because I just can't do it right now... There's not really much point. *sighs*

Why suffer from insanity when you can ENJOY it?-Joker
On 2013-03-29, at 1:47 AM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  Whyyyyy in the world would you even care of what others tell you about the meditations? I mean, since you know that they won't hurt you and that they'll help you advance spiritually... what's keeping you back?
Despite that, I remember once someone had said that he had seen a jew and that his third eye was acting crazy, feeling it painful there... But since you say that you haven't done any awakening meditations, I don't know if that's the case.I'd suggest you to start opening your third eye and the rest of your chakras.
I mean it sort of feels like you don't value your own self and your knowledge, if you deny what's good for you, only because your friends said so... The meditations will also help you pass through the depression and the conflicting emotions you may have. Are you a Satanist, or what? :pDon't give up like that.
Προς: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

-Joker

Most people, who do not know what TRUE Satanism is, disagree with it because the only exposure they have for Satanism in the media has been blasphemous, negative and incorrect.Hollywood and the majority of occult books on bookshelves (and online) today especially. They have nothing or little to say that is true, positive and enlightening about Lord Satan and the Gods.I haven't seen a lot of movies about the Satanism and the occult but the only one I really liked was "The Ninth Gate". Have you seen it?
Has your friend seen the www.joyofsatan.org website? As well as www.exposingchristianity.com
I understand what you mean about lacking motivation, and not caring. I felt that way too, before I came to Lord Satan. I also had depression and had to take anti-depressants.
Go for a thirty minute walk everyday, to start. Be outside, when it's nice and sunny. It will help your mood. And when your mood lifts, you will be inspired to do more things for yourself and in your life.Have you tried hatha or kundalini yoga? The Five Tibetans? They are on the JoS Yahoo groups Files. Just doing 20 minutes of yoga a day will be better then nothing. Do it consistently. Take note of your mood.
Have you started opening your chakras and cleaning your aura daily? I get the feeling that this would help you.
Power meditations and yoga comes from Lord Satan and the Gods. It is His gift to us, to empower ourselves spiritually and have stronger souls. To open and empower our chakras, so we can hear and see the Gods, if They so chose to speak and/or appear to us.Would you rather that you be weak, like one without Lord Satan, like the rest of the sheeple out there? Blind and wandering and lost? Ignorant? 
Drinking enough fluids, exercising daily, and starting a meditation program along with a yoga routine will do more for you then anti-depressants ever will.At some point, in doing the above for some months, you may find that you will not need medication anymore.
Hail Satan!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, April 1, 2013 2:05:34 PM
Subject: Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Third eye?

It's not the meditations my friend disagrees with, it's all of satanism. Meditation Is good for you and my friend knows it. I just lack motivation. I mean, what's the point of all of it? Become a god? Why? What comes after? What's the point? Empower myself? Why? So I can learn and be strong? What's the point? I'm hoping my anti-depressants will kick in soon because I just can't do it right now... There's not really much point. *sighs*

Προς: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

-Joker

What's the Point in Living? Is it better to be 'No Thing' sic? That's what Xainty offers. Satanism is about being Captain of your Own Ship and in Control of your Fate. Being Insane or Unsane is not a Joy. Spiritual Satanism is the Joy.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@... wrote:

It's not the meditations my friend disagrees with, it's all of satanism. Meditation Is good for you and my friend knows it.
I just lack motivation. I mean, what's the point of all of it? Become a god? Why? What comes after? What's the point? Empower myself? Why? So I can learn and be strong? What's the point?
I'm hoping my anti-depressants will kick in soon because I just can't do it right now... There's not really much point.
*sighs*

-Joker

Despite that, I remember once someone had said that he had seen a jew and that his third eye was acting crazy, feeling it painful there... But since you say that you haven't done any awakening meditations, I don't know if that's the case.
I'd suggest you to start opening your third eye and the rest of your chakras.

I mean it sort of feels like you don't value your own self and your knowledge, if you deny what's good for you, only because your friends said so... The meditations will also help you pass through the depression and the conflicting emotions you may have. Are you a Satanist, or what? :p
Don't give up like that.

Î`πο: Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@...

-Joker

How much motivation does it take to meditate. are you seriously going to ask why to a question such as "why better myself?" To me that sounds more like a rhetorical question. Think about the universe and your role in it. Think about how small you are and how you play No part in the Universe. Now with Satan this all changes because you are given the keys to the universe. You are given the chance to defy "natural law" and become a part of the universe and you don't have the motivation to sit down, breathe really slow, and focus your mind so that you can one day make a difference. I have only seen your name on here a few times so I will assume that you are new. We stand for intelligence and freedom not slavery to delusional self pity. I hope you will make the right choice.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@... wrote:

It's not the meditations my friend disagrees with, it's all of satanism. Meditation Is good for you and my friend knows it.
I just lack motivation. I mean, what's the point of all of it? Become a god? Why? What comes after? What's the point? Empower myself? Why? So I can learn and be strong? What's the point?
I'm hoping my anti-depressants will kick in soon because I just can't do it right now... There's not really much point.
*sighs*

-Joker

Despite that, I remember once someone had said that he had seen a jew and that his third eye was acting crazy, feeling it painful there... But since you say that you haven't done any awakening meditations, I don't know if that's the case.

I mean it sort of feels like you don't value your own self and your knowledge, if you deny what's good for you, only because your friends said so... The meditations will also help you pass through the depression and the conflicting emotions you may have. Are you a Satanist, or what? :p
Don't give up like that.

-Joker

..Hail Satan!! Perhaps the 'point' you so stress will become more clear to you as you advance your self. Perhaps you will not need these anti-depressants..Perhaps this apathy will not follow you into your next life, if you don't see the point in becoming a God. "There's really not much point.." wow! really?

*sighs*

-Joker

Don't give up like that.

-Joker

Maybe your right. And yes, really. There's really not much point. None that I can see, anyways. 

On 2013-04-01, at 7:30 PM, "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:
  ..Hail Satan!! Perhaps the 'point' you so stress will become more clear to you as you advance your self. Perhaps you will not need these anti-depressants..Perhaps this apathy will not follow you into your next life, if you don't see the point in becoming a God. "There's really not much point.." wow! really?

*sighs*

-Joker

Don't give up like that.

Προς: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url][url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

-Joker

I just don't see what the point is, what all the fuss is about. Most of the time I think it would just be better to feel no emotion. (I have a story on http://www.experienceproject.com/storie ... wn/3069960if anyone cares to read to understand). To feel NOTHING, rather than this...I don't know how to describe it.. Sadness? Pointlessness? Something, anyway. So in a way it would be better to be a " no thing". Right now I experience no joy...That's just me. So, anyone have any other ideas about the third eye thing? I'm clueless unless it was a flash of psychic"ness". 
On 2013-04-01, at 1:39 PM, "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... wrote:
  What's the Point in Living? Is it better to be 'No Thing' sic? That's what Xainty offers. Satanism is about being Captain of your Own Ship and in Control of your Fate. Being Insane or Unsane is not a Joy. Spiritual Satanism is the Joy.

Hail Satan

*sighs*

-Joker

Don't give up like that.

Προς: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url][url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

-Joker

But when did this become a scrutiny of my life?  What about this third eye business? Does anyone else have any opinions? Ideas? Observations? Jam flavours?

*sighs*

-Joker

Don't give up like that.

-Joker

It's not "delusional self pity", I just don't care. I don't like meditation, I would much rather daydream and think of things and read stories, so for me, it takes motivation. ^_^Sure, it may be a rhetorical question, but I just don't CARE. it's like I CAN'T care. (More often than not I think I'm slightly sociopathic) 

How much motivation does it take to meditate. are you seriously going to ask why to a question such as "why better myself?" To me that sounds more like a rhetorical question. Think about the universe and your role in it. Think about how small you are and how you play No part in the Universe. Now with Satan this all changes because you are given the keys to the universe. You are given the chance to defy "natural law" and become a part of the universe and you don't have the motivation to sit down, breathe really slow, and focus your mind so that you can one day make a difference. I have only seen your name on here a few times so I will assume that you are new. We stand for intelligence and freedom not slavery to delusional self pity. I hope you will make the right choice.

*sighs*

-Joker

Don't give up like that.

-Joker

Then you, my friend, are no socipath. You a fucking imbecile! YOu
don't care. You see no point? I"ll tell yu the fucking point! It is to
be more! It is to rise up from out of the drab, mundane world and to
actually make something of yourself! When you have become a God, you
can now live and enjoy fully what eternity has to offer you. But oh,
yes, you care not. You would rather just sit on your lazy ass and fill
your otherwise empty mind with foolish, trivial things that ultimately
get you nowhere. You would ignore the call of the Lord of Aeons,
Satan/Enki himself and sit and ask, what's the point? I don't care.
Have you no fucking concept of what Lord Satan and the other Gods of
Hell did so you could sit on your ass and waste your pitiful life?!
No, obviously you do not, else you would not even be asking your
pathetic question here. Satan//Lucifer, the true Father of humankind,
sacrificed his very freedom, and so did the other Gods who stood by
his side! they fought against the angels, and the jews, and varius and
sundry other entities, so you can now have the option and leisure to
sit on your worthless, sorry ass all day and do nothing, remain weak
and mortal! It is due the grace of Father Satan that you now live! but
do you care? No! Then fine. Don't care. Sit on your ass and grow old,
wasted and even more weak than you are at present. Wallow in misery,
mediocrity and depression. And know not the love, guidance and
protection of Satan and our beautiful Gods. Remain ignorant of life's
eternal mysteries. We honestly don't care whether you do or not. It is
entirely your choice. If you turn this opportunity down, then it is
your loss, and you will become one of thousands of mindless slaves who
shall be slaughtered by humanity's enemies! Does this message make you
the least bit angry? Well, I hope so. You need to fucking care about
something, so why don't you care about something that is actually
worthwhile and rewarding, rather than petty distractions that in the
end, will get you nowhere. Use your god damned brain, if it still even
works. Hail Father Satan always! Hail Lord Andras! Hail Sorath, the
one who burns! Hail all Gods of Hell and their noble sacrifice! Heil
Hitler!

On 4/1/13, Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@... wrote:
Maybe your right.
And yes, really. There's really not much point. None that I can see,
anyways.

-Joker

Insanity is like an ocean, the deeper you go, the more interesting things
you get to see.

..Hail Satan!! Perhaps the 'point' you so stress will become more clear
to you as you advance your self. Perhaps you will not need these
anti-depressants..Perhaps this apathy will not follow you into your next
life, if you don't see the point in becoming a God. "There's really not
much point.." wow! really?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@...
wrote:

It's not the meditations my friend disagrees with, it's all of satanism.
Meditation Is good for you and my friend knows it.
I just lack motivation. I mean, what's the point of all of it? Become a
god? Why? What comes after? What's the point? Empower myself? Why? So I
can learn and be strong? What's the point?
I'm hoping my anti-depressants will kick in soon because I just can't do
it right now... There's not really much point.
*sighs*

-Joker

Insanity is like an ocean, the deeper you go, the more interesting
things you get to see.

Whyyyyy in the world would you even care of what others tell you about
the meditations? I mean, since you know that they won't hurt you and
that they'll help you advance spiritually... what's keeping you back?

Despite that, I remember once someone had said that he had seen a jew
and that his third eye was acting crazy, feeling it painful there...
But since you say that you haven't done any awakening meditations, I
don't know if that's the case.
I'd suggest you to start opening your third eye and the rest of your
chakras.

I mean it sort of feels like you don't value your own self and your
knowledge, if you deny what's good for you, only because your friends
said so... The meditations will also help you pass through the
depression and the conflicting emotions you may have. Are you a
Satanist, or what? :p
Don't give up like that.

Î Ï Î¿Ï‚: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url][url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Στάλθηκε: 4:42 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 28 ÎœÎ±Ï Ï„Î¯Î¿Ï… 2013

Well (let's get right in to the meat of the topic) yesterday and
today, it felt like there was a pressure, like someone pushing on my
forehead where I imagine the third eye is. It also twitched
constantly?
Can Someone please tell me what's with this? Does it have anything to
do with the third eye or is it completely unrelated?
I haven't been doing any third eye opening meditations (or any, for
that matter, because of depression and conflicting views from
NON-CHRISTIAN friends whom I trust).

-Joker

things you get to see.

..Hail Satan!! Allison, this one seems to love this quote it keeps on about..'
" Why suffer from insanity when you can ENJOY it?"
I think this person shall enjoy thier 'insanity' [kike program]
for many life times.. I got angry with this post also, as i see you do also,
yet let this poor idiot go on his way,
My question is why post this NONsense here in the group?
I sincerily don't believe this person is legit. that's just my opinion...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Hitler!

Maybe your right.
anyways.

-Joker

you get to see.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@
wrote:

*sighs*

-Joker

things you get to see.

On 2013-03-29, at 1:47 AM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@ wrote:

chakras.

Don't give up like that.

Î`πο: Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@
Î Ï Î¿Ï‚: "JoyofSatan666@[email protected]

constantly?

-Joker

things you get to see.

Why u here then?
to distract others with ur pity mind games?
typical for attention seekers !!!

It's not "delusional self pity", I just don't care.
I don't like meditation, I would much rather daydream and think of things and read stories, so for me, it takes motivation. ^_^
Sure, it may be a rhetorical question, but I just don't CARE. it's like I CAN'T care. (More often than not I think I'm slightly sociopathic)

-Joker

On 2013-04-01, at 5:19 PM, "enkisson_descarte_666@..." <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@ wrote:

*sighs*

-Joker

Don't give up like that.

Î ρος: "JoyofSatan666@[email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 4:42 μ.μ. Î έμπτη, 28 ÎÅ"αρτίου 2013

-Joker

Then you are an imbecile, plain and simple. You even see evidence that
your third eye is becoming active, and you choose to ignore it. That
is what that flash or whatever you saw meant. Whatever. If you had
experienced the love and touch of Satan himself, or had revelatory
dialogue with Lord Sorathk the burning one, you would see what "the
fuss" is all about. To be told by a deity, an immortal being, that you
yourself are special, as lowly and pathetic as you are...now that is
something! but obviously, you just don't care, so you will never
experience such. Your scars will all remain. Honestly, I know not
whether to pity or deride you. This meditation you seem to scoff at
and disdain brings hope, peace and joy...more joy than you can
possibly imagine! But go ahead. Ignore it. Stick to your pathetic,
little humdrum existence...you'll have none to blame but yourself when
all is said and done.

I just don't see what the point is, what all the fuss is about.
Most of the time I think it would just be better to feel no emotion. (I have
a story on
http://www.experienceproject.com/storie ... wn/3069960
if anyone cares to read to understand). To feel NOTHING, rather than
this...I don't know how to describe it.. Sadness? Pointlessness? Something,
anyway. So in a way it would be better to be a " no thing". Right now I
experience no joy...
That's just me. So, anyone have any other ideas about the third eye thing?
I'm clueless unless it was a flash of psychic"ness".

-Joker

you get to see.

On 2013-04-01, at 1:39 PM, "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@...
wrote:

What's the Point in Living? Is it better to be 'No Thing' sic? That's what
Xainty offers. Satanism is about being Captain of your Own Ship and in
Control of your Fate. Being Insane or Unsane is not a Joy. Spiritual
Satanism is the Joy.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@...
wrote:

*sighs*

-Joker

things you get to see.

chakras.

Don't give up like that.

Î Ï Î¿Ï‚: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url][url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

constantly?

-Joker

things you get to see.

sounds like u have Dysthymia.

Maybe your right.
And yes, really. There's really not much point. None that I can see, anyways.

-Joker

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@ wrote:

*sighs*

-Joker

Don't give up like that.

Î ρος: "JoyofSatan666@[email protected]

-Joker

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:
Why u here then?

I don't like meditation, I would much rather daydream and think of things and read stories, so for me, it takes motivation. ^_^
Sure, it may be a rhetorical question, but I just don't CARE. it's like I CAN'T care. (More often than not I think I'm slightly sociopathic)

-Joker

On 2013-04-01, at 5:19 PM, "enkisson_descarte_666@" <enkisson_descarte_666@ wrote:

*sighs*

-Joker

Don't give up like that.

Προς: "JoyofSatan666@@yahoogroups.com

-Joker

I agree with High Priestess Myla Limlal, You seem very weak and keep making excuses for yourself, this is obviously not a place for you. Nor do I appreciate reading a topic about the Third Eye, only to hear your pathetic attempts at attention, and your pathetic attempts for excuses. (grow the fuck up, spiritually speaking, or perish like the rest, living your horrible nonexistent life of daydreaming)

Haha, why am I here? I'm here to get questions answered. Why is anyone else here? I wasn't trying to seek attention, I was asking a question and happened to mention a part of my life, which you know nothing about. So please, stop being stupid. 

On 2013-04-03, at 11:34 AM, "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:
  Why u here then?

-Joker

On 2013-04-01, at 5:19 PM, "enkisson_descarte_666@..." <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

*sighs*

-Joker

Don't give up like that.

Προς: "JoyofSatan666@...@yahoogroups.com
Στάλθηκε: 4:42 μ.μ. ÃŽ έμπτη, 28 ÃŽÅ"αρτίου 2013

-Joker

Taylor, why would you even care for your third eye at the moment if you find no meaning in anything? Do you think that if you were able to astrally see then you'd be able to spot happiness or something?If you were to feel *nothing*, then you'd be like the grays; and that's just sick.
And if you'd like to feel *NOTHING* then why do you complain that you do not feel any joy? Think of it as the first step towards feeling nothing... Which is called depression by the way and can bring someone to suicide.
I like to daydream too, but I'd much rather put my daydreams into action, I also like reading stories and thanks to my own imagination I'm writing stories myself... but not for people to read them and deny fucking life.
So stop fucking annoying us with the problems you're not willing to either solve or even accept... I see no point in trying to help someone who'd much rather be an apathetic wood (like seriously) instead of reaching Godhood.
Απο: Allison P <apocalypseofjon@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 8:48 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 3 Απριλίου 2013
Θέμα: Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Third eye?

all is said and done.

a story on
experience no joy...

-Joker

you get to see.

wrote:

Satanism is the Joy.

Hail Satan

wrote:

*sighs*

-Joker

things you get to see.

chakras.

Don't give up like that.

constantly?

-Joker

things you get to see.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Sheesh, have you never experienced depression before? Your not living my life, you don't know how I feel and what I think.
I agree, it's stupid, selfish and lazy, but that's what depression does to me.
And you know, my anti-depressants have started to kick in (a little) so my attitude is slowly changing.
And really, I didn't ask this question, I asked about the third eye, and you made this an argument. Only one person has actually mentioned my question other than me.

-Joker

On 2013-04-03, at 11:20 AM, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Hitler!

Maybe your right.
anyways.

-Joker

you get to see.

wrote:

*sighs*

-Joker

things you get to see.

chakras.

Don't give up like that.

constantly?

-Joker

things you get to see.

Yahoo! Groups Links

Seriously? This Is the first time anyone has told me its my third eye becoming active and you tell me that I'm ignoring it? Good grief, good for you, putting words into my mouth, this topic was started because I WASN'T ignoring it. If I ignored it I would not have made this topic! (Don't you see the tittle? It says clearly, THIRD EYE)
"This meditation you seem to scoff at
and disdain"
Not once did I say I disdain meditation. Not a single time. I know that it brings benefits.
I said I didn't care, and I was right. But that's changing. I both care and don't care, and don't even pretend to understand it, because you obviously don't.

-Joker

On 2013-04-03, at 11:48 AM, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

all is said and done.

a story on
experience no joy...

-Joker

you get to see.

wrote:

Satanism is the Joy.

Hail Satan

wrote:

*sighs*

-Joker

things you get to see.

chakras.

Don't give up like that.

constantly?

-Joker

things you get to see.

Yahoo! Groups Links

Look, I'm really sorry for insulting you...Ya, it does look like I have Dysthymia. (This is actually the first time I've heard of it, but it makes sense)I often let  my temper get out of hand and I apologize. 

Why suffer from mental disorders when you can ENJOY them?

On 2013-04-03, at 11:59 AM, "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:

Maybe your right.

-Joker

*sighs*

-Joker

Don't give up like that.

Προς: "JoyofSatan666@...@yahoogroups.com

-Joker

Just because I have quotes I like that deal with insanity doesn't mean I want to go insane. Lots of people think mental disorders are all negative and life ruining, but their not. That quote touches on this point. "Insanity" simply generalized other people's perspectives to make it sound less awkward. 
I am completely legit, I'm just having life issues right now, that everyone seems to enjoy making fun of.  Thanks, and have a great day being rude to people who have problems. ^_^But really, I appreciate your perspectives, and I shall try to take them into account. 
On 2013-04-03, at 11:32 AM, "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Hitler!

Maybe your right.
anyways.

-Joker

you get to see.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@
wrote:

*sighs*

-Joker

things you get to see.

chakras.

Don't give up like that.

Î Ï Î¿Ï‚: "JoyofSatan666@...@yahoogroups.com

constantly?

-Joker

things you get to see.

Some are here to cause strife, others to snare newbies into a trap by pretending they are experienced and as a result, detract them from Satan and His Disciples.

An infiltrator will say he/she does not seek attention, he/she wants answers, cares about unity - but his/her actions prove otherwise.

So far you fit the description perfectly.

The only person that is stupid is you and you alone.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

Haha, why am I here? I'm here to get questions answered. Why is anyone else here?
I wasn't trying to seek attention, I was asking a question and happened to mention a part of my life, which you know nothing about.
So please, stop being stupid.

-Joker

Why u here then?

-Joker

On 2013-04-01, at 5:19 PM, "enkisson_descarte_666@" <enkisson_descarte_666@ wrote:

*sighs*

-Joker

Don't give up like that.

ÃŽËÅ"έμα: [JoyofSatan666] Third eye?

-Joker

You're an attention whore, making drama out of your alleged issues and venting on people who can see past your actions.

Riiiiiigh, you're the ONLY one who has problems. No one else has them, so we're all making fun of you. Oh poor you.

If you thought a bit, you'd not indulge in your 'misery' and behave like a martyr.

And this insanity issues does not make you look any better. Satanists should be sane, and supporting INSANITY is of the jew.

Siguard Draconis.

Just because I have quotes I like that deal with insanity doesn't mean I want to go insane. Lots of people think mental disorders are all negative and life ruining, but their not. That quote touches on this point. "Insanity" simply generalized other people's perspectives to make it sound less awkward.
I am completely legit, I'm just having life issues right now, that everyone seems to enjoy making fun of.
Thanks, and have a great day being rude to people who have problems. ^_^
But really, I appreciate your perspectives, and I shall try to take them into account.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@ wrote:

Hitler!

On 4/1/13, Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@ wrote:
Maybe your right.
anyways.

-Joker

you get to see.

On 2013-04-01, at 7:30 PM, "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

wrote:

*sighs*

-Joker

things you get to see.

chakras.

Don't give up like that.

Î Ï Î¿Ï‚: "JoyofSatan666@@yahoogroups.com

Στάλθηκε: 4:42 μ.μ. Î έμπτη, 28 ÎÅ"αÏ τίου 2013

constantly?

-Joker

things you get to see.

Look, it's because I go through periods of "no, emotions mean nothing" and "you know what? I want emotions". THAT'S what I'm going through. Coupled with depression, well....( actually I think the reason for it is depression) I both care and don't care, it's messed up, I know. Point is, it's getting better. 

On 2013-04-03, at 2:43 PM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  Taylor, why would you even care for your third eye at the moment if you find no meaning in anything? Do you think that if you were able to astrally see then you'd be able to spot happiness or something?If you were to feel *nothing*, then you'd be like the grays; and that's just sick.
And if you'd like to feel *NOTHING* then why do you complain that you do not feel any joy? Think of it as the first step towards feeling nothing... Which is called depression by the way and can bring someone to suicide.
I like to daydream too, but I'd much rather put my daydreams into action, I also like reading stories and thanks to my own imagination I'm writing stories myself... but not for people to read them and deny fucking life.
So stop fucking annoying us with the problems you're not willing to either solve or even accept... I see no point in trying to help someone who'd much rather be an apathetic wood (like seriously) instead of reaching Godhood.
Προς: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

all is said and done.

a story on
experience no joy...

-Joker

you get to see.

wrote:

Satanism is the Joy.

Hail Satan

wrote:

*sighs*

-Joker

things you get to see.

chakras.

Don't give up like that.

constantly?

-Joker

things you get to see.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Didn't you read, I JUST told you the reason for the "insanity".ill even post it for you again. 
See?
Look, i truly wasn't trying to draw attention to this. I was only stating the fact that I stopped my meditation, and the reason for it (you were all going to ask anyways)The reason I'm "venting" is because I often let my temper get ahead of me, and I apologize.  
Riiiiiigh, you're the ONLY one who has problems. No one else has them, so we're all making fun of you. Oh poor you.
That wasn't what I was meaning to say (I was trying to scroll to the top and hit send before I was finished editing) ^_^Point is none of you really get it, and its impact. Which is why it's hard. But, like I said (in a different post) it's getting better. 

On 2013-04-04, at 7:01 AM, "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

You're an attention whore, making drama out of your alleged issues and venting on people who can see past your actions.

If you thought a bit, you'd not indulge in your 'misery' and behave like a martyr.

And this insanity issues does not make you look any better. Satanists should be sane, and supporting INSANITY is of the jew.

Siguard Draconis.

I am completely legit, I'm just having life issues right now, that everyone seems to enjoy making fun of.
But really, I appreciate your perspectives, and I shall try to take them into account.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@ wrote:

Hitler!

Maybe your right.
anyways.

-Joker

you get to see.

wrote:

*sighs*

-Joker

things you get to see.

chakras.

Don't give up like that.

constantly?

-Joker

things you get to see.

You should seek a psychiatrist.
this is not the place for this. i suggest u stop or u ll be banned.

Look, I'm really sorry for insulting you...
Ya, it does look like I have Dysthymia. (This is actually the first time I've heard of it, but it makes sense)
I often let my temper get out of hand and I apologize.

On 2013-04-03, at 11:59 AM, "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:

Maybe your right.

-Joker

*sighs*

-Joker

Don't give up like that.

-Joker

You re NOT trying to fix any problems.

Hitler!

Maybe your right.
anyways.

-Joker

you get to see.

wrote:

*sighs*

-Joker

things you get to see.

chakras.

Don't give up like that.

constantly?

-Joker

things you get to see.

Well, that's good, that there's been improvement. but I want to
apologize for my harsh words of earlier. No, of course I do not know
you, and do not know what you have been going through. No human can
fully understand another, well before the magnum opus anyway.

So, let me first ask you, have you performed the dedication ritual to
Satan? The feeling I am getting is that you have not. However,
regardless of whether or not you have dedicated, I think you should
talk to him. Just tell him what you want, what your desires are, and
ask him how to achieve them. And then, just be open to receiving his
answers. The Gods have different ways of communicating with us.

I know, I probably oughtn't be giving you advice, since I was yelling
at you yesterday, but try to understand! I spoke harshly out of anger,
because I know Satan/Enki. I know what he is capable of, and I did not
understand how someone could just walk away from all that potential in
themselves. I love Satan. He is the most beautiful being I hae ever
had the honour and pleasure to encounter, and I cannot now imagine my
life without his presence and help. I did not dedicate because I
wanted to master of the universe, I had no grand plans or expectations
for myself; I dedicated because I came to love Father Satan, and what
he stands for, which is freedom, joy and truth. And he can give you
that...but you have to let him. Take that first step, as it were. You
have to start helping yourself, he won't just snap his fingers and fix
it all. That would be a disservice, because you wouldn't be able to
grow and learn that way.

Let me ask, these problems you have...are they cyclical? I've known
people with clinical depression and emotional numbness of sorts; and
though I'm not a medical person, I believe that it stems from chemical
imbalances in the brain. Doing regular meditation would, in time, help
to alleviate it; not cure it altogether, I don't think, but certainly
make it much more bearable. There are even a few people in this forum
who suffer from clinical depression, and have greatly improved through
meditation, plus help from Father. I urge you to at least think over
what I have said...Satan is the key, and meditation. They would unlock
so many doors, but you must step through those doors yourself. No one
is going to drag you through. I know I didn't sound like it yesterday,
but I truly do want to help you, and so do others in these
groups...but you must start by helping yourself. Hail Father Satan
always! Hail Lord Andras!

On 4/4/13, Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@... wrote:
Look, it's because I go through periods of "no, emotions mean nothing" and
"you know what? I want emotions". THAT'S what I'm going through. Coupled
with depression, well....( actually I think the reason for it is depression)

I both care and don't care, it's messed up, I know.
Point is, it's getting better.

On 2013-04-03, at 2:43 PM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@...
wrote:

Taylor, why would you even care for your third eye at the moment if you
find no meaning in anything? Do you think that if you were able to
astrally see then you'd be able to spot happiness or something?
If you were to feel *nothing*, then you'd be like the grays; and that's
just sick.

And if you'd like to feel *NOTHING* then why do you complain that you do
not feel any joy? Think of it as the first step towards feeling nothing...
Which is called depression by the way and can bring someone to suicide.

I like to daydream too, but I'd much rather put my daydreams into action,
I also like reading stories and thanks to my own imagination I'm writing
stories myself... but not for people to read them and deny fucking life.

So stop fucking annoying us with the problems you're not willing to either
solve or even accept... I see no point in trying to help someone who'd
much rather be an apathetic wood (like seriously) instead of reaching
Godhood.

all is said and done.

Most of the time I think it would just be better to feel no emotion. (I
have
a story on
this...I don't know how to describe it.. Sadness? Pointlessness?
Something,
experience no joy...
That's just me. So, anyone have any other ideas about the third eye
thing?

-Joker

things
you get to see.

wrote:

What's the Point in Living? Is it better to be 'No Thing' sic? That's
what
Satanism is the Joy.

Hail Satan

wrote:

It's not the meditations my friend disagrees with, it's all of
satanism.
I just lack motivation. I mean, what's the point of all of it? Become
a
god? Why? What comes after? What's the point? Empower myself? Why? So
I
I'm hoping my anti-depressants will kick in soon because I just can't
do
*sighs*

-Joker

things you get to see.

On 2013-03-29, at 1:47 AM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@...
wrote:

Whyyyyy in the world would you even care of what others tell you
about
the meditations? I mean, since you know that they won't hurt you
and
that they'll help you advance spiritually... what's keeping you
back?

Despite that, I remember once someone had said that he had seen a
jew
and that his third eye was acting crazy, feeling it painful
there...
But since you say that you haven't done any awakening meditations,
I
I'd suggest you to start opening your third eye and the rest of
your
chakras.

I mean it sort of feels like you don't value your own self and
your
knowledge, if you deny what's good for you, only because your
friends
Don't give up like that.

Î Ï Î¿Ï‚:
"[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url][url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

today, it felt like there was a pressure, like someone pushing on
my
constantly?
Can Someone please tell me what's with this? Does it have anything
to
I haven't been doing any third eye opening meditations (or any,
for

-Joker

things you get to see.

Yahoo! Groups Links

I apologize for letting my temper getting the better of me (in ALL my posts). It was rude of me to call you all stupid. (And not true). Nothing I can say will convince you I'm not an infiltrator at this point, so whatever. I give up on this post. (Unless there IS something I can say)The only strife I'm causing is between everyone and me, so if I'm an infiltrator I'm not doing my job very well ^_^

On 2013-04-04, at 6:09 AM, "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:
  Some are here to cause strife, others to snare newbies into a trap by pretending they are experienced and as a result, detract them from Satan and His Disciples.

An infiltrator will say he/she does not seek attention, he/she wants answers, cares about unity - but his/her actions prove otherwise.

Siguard Draconis.

Haha, why am I here? I'm here to get questions answered. Why is anyone else here?
I wasn't trying to seek attention, I was asking a question and happened to mention a part of my life, which you know nothing about.

-Joker

Why u here then?

-Joker

*sighs*

-Joker

Don't give up like that.

-Joker

sister Allison is right, THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE IDIOT!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY! if you actually GAVE A DAMN, then you WOULDN'T let OTHER PEOPLE MESS WITH YOUR DECISIONS! a TRUE SATANIST wouldn't let other people mess with their decisions. that is something that a BLOODY CHRISTIAN OR A KIKE WOULD DO! you just sit on your lazy ass and wasting EVERYTHING FATHER SARAN AND THE GODS HAVE DONE FOR HIS CHILDREN! SISTER ALLISON SAID IT ALL PERFECTLY!

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!!
HAIL AHPUCH!!!

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:00 PM, High Priestess Myla Limlal <limlal8@... wrote:

Hitler!

Maybe your right.
anyways.

-Joker

you get to see.

wrote:

*sighs*

-Joker

things you get to see.

chakras.

Don't give up like that.

Î`à €Î¿: Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@
Î à Î¿à ‚: "JoyofSatan666@@yahoogroups.com

Î£à „Î¬Î»Î¸Î·ÎºÎµ: 4:42 μ.μ. ÃŽ Î­Î¼à €à „Î·, 28 ÃŽÅ"αà à „Î¯Î¿à … 2013

constantly?

-Joker

things you get to see.

Thank you, and I understand completely. I was letting anger get the better of me too. I have done the dedication, but I feel I should do it again once it means more to me, if you get what I'm saying. If I understand your meaning of clinical depression correctly then yes, And a definite emotional numbness.I will definitely think over your words, thank you again. 

On 2013-04-04, at 5:50 PM, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
  Well, that's good, that there's been improvement. but I want to
apologize for my harsh words of earlier. No, of course I do not know
you, and do not know what you have been going through. No human can
fully understand another, well before the magnum opus anyway.

So, let me first ask you, have you performed the dedication ritual to
Satan? The feeling I am getting is that you have not. However,
regardless of whether or not you have dedicated, I think you should
talk to him. Just tell him what you want, what your desires are, and
ask him how to achieve them. And then, just be open to receiving his
answers. The Gods have different ways of communicating with us.

I know, I probably oughtn't be giving you advice, since I was yelling
at you yesterday, but try to understand! I spoke harshly out of anger,
because I know Satan/Enki. I know what he is capable of, and I did not
understand how someone could just walk away from all that potential in
themselves. I love Satan. He is the most beautiful being I hae ever
had the honour and pleasure to encounter, and I cannot now imagine my
life without his presence and help. I did not dedicate because I
wanted to master of the universe, I had no grand plans or expectations
for myself; I dedicated because I came to love Father Satan, and what
he stands for, which is freedom, joy and truth. And he can give you
that...but you have to let him. Take that first step, as it were. You
have to start helping yourself, he won't just snap his fingers and fix
it all. That would be a disservice, because you wouldn't be able to
grow and learn that way.

Let me ask, these problems you have...are they cyclical? I've known
people with clinical depression and emotional numbness of sorts; and
though I'm not a medical person, I believe that it stems from chemical
imbalances in the brain. Doing regular meditation would, in time, help
to alleviate it; not cure it altogether, I don't think, but certainly
make it much more bearable. There are even a few people in this forum
who suffer from clinical depression, and have greatly improved through
meditation, plus help from Father. I urge you to at least think over
what I have said...Satan is the key, and meditation. They would unlock
so many doors, but you must step through those doors yourself. No one
is going to drag you through. I know I didn't sound like it yesterday,
but I truly do want to help you, and so do others in these
groups...but you must start by helping yourself. Hail Father Satan
always! Hail Lord Andras!

On 4/4/13, Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@... wrote:
Look, it's because I go through periods of "no, emotions mean nothing" and
"you know what? I want emotions". THAT'S what I'm going through. Coupled
with depression, well....( actually I think the reason for it is depression)

I both care and don't care, it's messed up, I know.
Point is, it's getting better.

On 2013-04-03, at 2:43 PM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@...
wrote:

Taylor, why would you even care for your third eye at the moment if you
find no meaning in anything? Do you think that if you were able to
astrally see then you'd be able to spot happiness or something?
If you were to feel *nothing*, then you'd be like the grays; and that's
just sick.

And if you'd like to feel *NOTHING* then why do you complain that you do
not feel any joy? Think of it as the first step towards feeling nothing...
Which is called depression by the way and can bring someone to suicide.

I like to daydream too, but I'd much rather put my daydreams into action,
I also like reading stories and thanks to my own imagination I'm writing
stories myself... but not for people to read them and deny fucking life.

So stop fucking annoying us with the problems you're not willing to either
solve or even accept... I see no point in trying to help someone who'd
much rather be an apathetic wood (like seriously) instead of reaching
Godhood.

all is said and done.

Most of the time I think it would just be better to feel no emotion. (I
have
a story on
this...I don't know how to describe it.. Sadness? Pointlessness?
Something,
experience no joy...
That's just me. So, anyone have any other ideas about the third eye
thing?

-Joker

things
you get to see.

wrote:

What's the Point in Living? Is it better to be 'No Thing' sic? That's
what
Satanism is the Joy.

Hail Satan

wrote:

It's not the meditations my friend disagrees with, it's all of
satanism.
I just lack motivation. I mean, what's the point of all of it? Become
a
god? Why? What comes after? What's the point? Empower myself? Why? So
I
I'm hoping my anti-depressants will kick in soon because I just can't
do
*sighs*

-Joker

things you get to see.

On 2013-03-29, at 1:47 AM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@...
wrote:

Whyyyyy in the world would you even care of what others tell you
about
the meditations? I mean, since you know that they won't hurt you
and
that they'll help you advance spiritually... what's keeping you
back?

Despite that, I remember once someone had said that he had seen a
jew
and that his third eye was acting crazy, feeling it painful
there...
But since you say that you haven't done any awakening meditations,
I
I'd suggest you to start opening your third eye and the rest of
your
chakras.

I mean it sort of feels like you don't value your own self and
your
knowledge, if you deny what's good for you, only because your
friends
Don't give up like that.

Î Ï Î¿Ï‚:
"[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]@yahoogroups.com

today, it felt like there was a pressure, like someone pushing on
my
constantly?
Can Someone please tell me what's with this? Does it have anything
to
I haven't been doing any third eye opening meditations (or any,
for

-Joker

things you get to see.

Yahoo! Groups Links

Gaulish, Condescending, Self-Conceit.

Hail Satan

I apologize for letting my temper getting the better of me (in ALL my posts). It was rude of me to call you all stupid. (And not true).
Nothing I can say will convince you I'm not an infiltrator at this point, so whatever. I give up on this post. (Unless there IS something I can say)
The only strife I'm causing is between everyone and me, so if I'm an infiltrator I'm not doing my job very well ^_^

On 2013-04-04, at 6:09 AM, "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

-Joker

On 2013-04-03, at 11:34 AM, "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@ wrote:

Why u here then?

-Joker

*sighs*

-Joker

Don't give up like that.

ÃÆ'Ž`ÃÆ'â‚¬ÃÆ'ŽÂ¿: Taylor Wiebe <shadeofraven@
ÃÆ'Ž ÃÆ'ÂÃÆ'ŽÂ¿ÃÆ'â€š: "JoyofSatan666@@yahoogroups.com
ÃÆ'ŽÂ£ÃÆ'â€žÃÆ'ŽÂ¬ÃÆ'ŽÂ»ÃÆ'ŽÂ¸ÃÆ'ŽÂ·ÃÆ'ŽÂºÃÆ'ŽÂµ: 4:42 ÃÆ'ŽÂ¼.ÃÆ'ŽÂ¼. ÃÆ'Ž ÃÆ'ŽÂ­ÃÆ'ŽÂ¼ÃÆ'â‚¬ÃÆ'â€žÃÆ'ŽÂ·, 28 ÃÆ'ŽÅ"ÃÆ'ŽÂ±ÃÆ'ÂÃÆ'â€žÃÆ'ŽÂ¯ÃÆ'ŽÂ¿ÃÆ'â€¦ 2013
ÃÆ'ŽËÅ"ÃÆ'ŽÂ­ÃÆ'ŽÂ¼ÃÆ'ŽÂ±: [JoyofSatan666] Third eye?

-Joker

You know what I love about you? You act like you know my life. Like you know me. Don't you just love it when people do that? It's the most wonderful feeling... (I'm being sarcastic, obviously)^_^

On 2013-04-04, at 3:55 PM, Marita Maier <ritaisbrazil@... wrote:
  sister Allison is right, THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE IDIOT!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY! if you actually GAVE A DAMN, then you WOULDN'T let OTHER PEOPLE MESS WITH YOUR DECISIONS! a TRUE SATANIST wouldn't let other people mess with their decisions. that is something that a BLOODY CHRISTIAN OR A KIKE WOULD DO! you just sit on your lazy ass and wasting EVERYTHING FATHER SARAN AND THE GODS HAVE DONE FOR HIS CHILDREN! SISTER ALLISON SAID IT ALL PERFECTLY!

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!!
HAIL AHPUCH!!!

Hitler!

Maybe your right.
anyways.

-Joker

you get to see.

wrote:

*sighs*

-Joker

things you get to see.

chakras.

Don't give up like that.

constantly?

-Joker

things you get to see.

Live it up :p

You know what I love about you? You act like you know my life. Like you know me.
Don't you just love it when people do that? It's the most wonderful feeling... (I'm being sarcastic, obviously)^_^

On 2013-04-04, at 3:55 PM, Marita Maier <ritaisbrazil@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!!
HAIL AHPUCH!!!

On 2013-04-03, at 11:32 AM, "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

Hitler!

Maybe your right.
anyways.

-Joker

you get to see.

wrote:

*sighs*

-Joker

things you get to see.

chakras.

Don't give up like that.

constantly?

-Joker

things you get to see.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back