Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Third eye

dbmsgames

Previously i did the third eye meditation on jos a while ago and i didn't see any results. This may be because i was impatient, anyways i started doing it again more than 6 months later(now) and read that it needs to be done 3 days in a row. i did it for the first two and then completely forgot about the third one because i was EXTREMELY tired. I'm looking for any insight as to whether i should make up the 3rd one or wait two weeks, according to maxine, and start it again. Thanks in advance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dbmsgames" <dbmsgames@... wrote:
Previously i did the third eye meditation on jos a while ago and i didn't see any results. This may be because i was impatient, anyways i started doing it again more than 6 months later(now) and read that it needs to be done 3 days in a row. i did it for the first two and then completely forgot about the third one because i was EXTREMELY tired. I'm looking for any insight as to whether i should make up the 3rd one or wait two weeks, according to maxine, and start it again. Thanks in advance.
This meditation is opening/activitation of the 3rd eye. You may not see results after you are done in most cases. It opens up the pathaway for further empowerment. My advice is to do it for the 4 days, then start doing the full chakra meditation and empowering it with the rest of the chakras, to establish an energy flow.

HAIL SATAN!!!

I hadnt done anything to open my third eye but the other night i suddenly felt a pressure where it should be and today for some reason i saw my first ghost/spirit, i knew that coz my mum has always seen them, is it possible for it to open on its own like mine??
HAIL SATAN!

Yeah, psychic abilities are also enhanced through genetics, hereditary. I'd still do the 3rd eye opening meditation anyway, just to really get the energy flowing correctly.

To answer your other post about Scotland, there is another Scottish member here but he doesn't seem to be on the groups much these days. I myself have some Scottish blood, but I'm in Canada lol.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "m.attwardhaugh" <m.attwardhaugh@... wrote:

I hadnt done anything to open my third eye but the other night i suddenly felt a pressure where it should be and today for some reason i saw my first ghost/spirit, i knew that coz my mum has always seen them, is it possible for it to open on its own like mine??
HAIL SATAN!

I agree with Lydia. Even when you do the opening on the third eye, continue doing again and again. The basics must be worked on repetitively.

Viktor Owens
Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Yeah, psychic abilities are also enhanced through genetics, hereditary. I'd still do the 3rd eye opening meditation anyway, just to really get the energy flowing correctly.

To answer your other post about Scotland, there is another Scottish member here but he doesn't seem to be on the groups much these days. I myself have some Scottish blood, but I'm in Canada lol.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "m.attwardhaugh" <m.attwardhaugh@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Quick, simple question here. I have all the symptoms of a opened 3rd eye, the pressure aches. Which I only get during the actual meditation. But anyways, I just wanted to hear someones opinion

When I meditate, I can see a bright shining light of my body, when my eyes are closed. I can wiggle my fingers and actually see them move. As if I can see in the dark.
Am I using my 3rd eye here? Which can only mean that it is in fact opened?
Thanks for any comments :)
Hail Satan!

The 3rd eye doesn't need to be empowered because all it is is an extension of the 6th chakra in the center of your brain. You only need to open it to act as a vent for the energies of the 6th chakra, then open all the other chakras then the 6th chakra (it's powerful so it's opened last in the opening chakras page on JoS). What you can find on JoS is empowering the 6th chakra:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

What rune can I use to empower and open my third eye ? 

Btw it helps if you read the JoS site more, as most of what you usually ask is there.

The 3rd eye doesn't need to be empowered because all it is is an extension of the 6th chakra in the center of your brain. You only need to open it to act as a vent for the energies of the 6th chakra, then open all the other chakras then the 6th chakra (it's powerful so it's opened last in the opening chakras page on JoS). What you can find on JoS is empowering the 6th chakra:

Rune?Well, THOTH, AUM (not runes) and CHANDRAMAHSAY (Moon's energy).You can also do this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rd666.htmlAnd http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... tions.html - the ideal day will be on Sunday 22/9 (check if it's not void where you live).
Απο: "bellybuchelli1234@..." <bellybuchelli1234@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 6:52 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 19 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Third eye

will the 3rd eye eventually be permanently opened? or will you always have to keep doing the basics every time even when moved on to more advanced meds?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Rune?
Well, THOTH, AUM (not runes) and CHANDRAMAHSAY (Moon's energy).
You can also do this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rd666.html
And http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... %82%c2%a0- the ideal day will be on Sunday 22/9 (check if it's not void where you live).

You have to keep empowering it or else it'll close.

--- In [email protected], <andeezyy@... wrote:

will the 3rd eye eventually be permanently opened? or will you always have to keep doing the basics every time even when moved on to more advanced meds?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Rune?
You can also do this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rd666.html
And http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... tions.html - the ideal day will be on Sunday 22/9 (check if it's not void where you live).

Well... When you're extremely advanced... haha..It is good to meditate on it once in a while (I mean, when it is permanently open, even then, meditate on it once in a while; when it is not open, meditate on it daily, in order to open it).I believe the third eye is one of these things that you must have extreme patient and persistent. :) (eh.. for most of us maybe.. Some are more advanced than others in that sector)
Απο: Andeezyy <andeezyy@...
Στάλθηκε: 12:10 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 20 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013
Θέμα: Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Third eye

--- In [email protected], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Rune?
You can also do this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/3rd666.html
And http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html - the ideal day will be on Sunday 22/9 (check if it's not void where you live).

Στάλθηκε: 6:52 Ï€.μ. Πέμπτη, 19 ΣεπτεμβÏίου 2013

All esxtensions have to be empowered the same maner the main chakras.

--- In [email protected], <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

at first to open the third eye looked like a sort of small orbs of energy similar to snowflakes, then later started to see spots of color energy and now I'm starting to see auras, also when my guardian is close I can see diffusely his aura, after opening the third eye you have to keep meditating on it to continue empowering, fully develop clairvoyance can take several years

hail father Satanas and the gods of duat!

Ideally you should meditate and empower the chakras daily.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Well... When you're extremely advanced... haha..It is good to meditate on it once in a while (I mean, when it is permanently open, even then, meditate on it once in a while; when it is not open, meditate on it daily, in order to open it).I believe the third eye is one of these things that you must have extreme patient and persistent. :) (eh.. for most of us maybe.. Some are more advanced than others in that sector)

Rune?
And http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html - the ideal day will be on Sunday 22/9 (check if it's not void where you live).

Thank you very much for the heads up, Light Yagami! I just did the necronomicon meditation for third eye in the hour of moon... It is like I can see some part of my light body inside my hand.I'm looking to the hand and sudently it lights up, sometimes like in a pulse. 
It was really effective, I never saw my hand lighting up from the inside like now, very good meditation with the right timing!
I had to come here post right after...
Thank you guys, and JoS! It may not appear a lot, but you are definitelly doing good in peoples life and guiding people to their self development.

--- In [email protected], <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Ideally you should meditate and empower the chakras daily.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Rune?

I have a friend whos Satanic ( im just a beginger)and he said just recently he opened his third eye and in his own words he said " its very paranoing, ive been seings spirits and dead people"thats all i know 

@Madison your friend is really fucking full of shit. Seriously. Don't believe him/trust him etc etc etc... He looks like a person to just be saying shit to you to impress you.
Or *you* could be lying to us... :p I don't know yet.

Anyway, to @Jerome , you *don't* have to be seeing things from your third eye in order to open your sixth chakra. You just have to feel a pressure in your third eye. People who are new and were not spiritually developed in their previous lives will need more time to *completely* open their third eye. So, just do the meditation on the joS for 4 days constantly. Even if you can't see anything, you'll feel a pressure there.Another way to know that your third eye has been awakened is when you do the Crown Chakra opening meditation, you will feel the bliss sensation. :) If you do not, then you might wanna repeat the third eye opening or the crown chakra opening.

Στις 4:31 π.μ. Τρίτη, 10 Φεβρουαρίου 2015, ο/η "madison_berman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I have a friend whos Satanic ( im just a beginger)and he said just recently he opened his third eye and in his own words he said " its very paranoing, ive been seings spirits and dead people"thats all i know 

So there's the talk that babies are able to see spirits like ghosts en all that... Is it true that we are all born witb our third eyes open?
That as we grow it closes?
Can animals see spirits?
(This sounds damn) but do they have a third eye?? Hail Satan
Hail all hell

Hello Ive been working on my third eye since about December and right now. All ive seen was my hand turn green one time in the middle of class for about 6 seconds. And I feel a strong presence in the middle of my eyebrows and not above them?And can someone please tell me how to correctly meditate? Especially on my third eye? Thank you in advance Hail Satan

Greetings, I was wondering if there is/was a video or some audio file to listen to to help make sure that I am vibrating the tones correctly, or at least someone explaining would help. Also, this may or may not be stereotypical (very, Very new to this, so I don't know if this is), but is there some way of raising your overall energy with drawing/tattoos on your body. Any help is very much appreciated  

Is there only one way to open third eye as shown on jos ? because i cant see the picture clear so i cant be able to understand to what really i should do..as i dont know much english as i am indian(hindu) so i am using translator...

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

HelloYou can also find SATANAMA chant on jos and vibrate that. also yes there is not much good photos on 3rd eye.
-Hail Satan!-Hail Marchosias!-Hail Lilith!
-SS Todyy666 

On Saturday, April 29, 2017 4:16 PM, "Divyesh Patel d3v.p8l@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Is there only one way to open third eye as shown on jos ? because i cant see the picture clear so i cant be able to understand to what really i should do..as i dont know much english as i am indian(hindu) so i am using translator...

Divyesh, abhi directly 3rd Eye open mat kar. Complete Chakra meditation kar pehle. Top to bottom and last mein 6th Chakra... 3rd Eye apne aap activate ho jayegi. 
Chakra meditations are given on the Site... Or you can follow HP Hooded Cobra's 40 Days Meditation Program... 
AUM NAMAH SHIVAYA
On 29-Apr-2017 18:45, "Divyesh Patel d3v.p8l@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Meditate on your third eye, and picture a bright white light there.

Hail Satan/Lucifer!

Sims

--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 4/28/17, Divyesh Patel d3v.p8l@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Third eye
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, April 28, 2017, 2:47 AM

Is there only one way to open third eye as shown on
jos ? because i cant see the picture clear so i cant be able
to understand to what really i should do..as i dont know
much english as i am indian(hindu) so i am using
translator...

Sent
from Yahoo Mail on Android

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095 --
#yiv1666001095ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095ygrp-mkp #yiv1666001095hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095ygrp-mkp #yiv1666001095ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095ygrp-mkp .yiv1666001095ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095ygrp-mkp .yiv1666001095ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095ygrp-mkp .yiv1666001095ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095ygrp-sponsor
#yiv1666001095ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv1666001095ygrp-lc #yiv1666001095hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv1666001095ygrp-lc .yiv1666001095ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095activity span
.yiv1666001095underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv1666001095 .yiv1666001095attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv1666001095 .yiv1666001095attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv1666001095 .yiv1666001095attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv1666001095 .yiv1666001095attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv1666001095 .yiv1666001095attach label a {

#yiv1666001095 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv1666001095 .yiv1666001095bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1666001095 .yiv1666001095bold a {

#yiv1666001095 dd.yiv1666001095last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1666001095 dd.yiv1666001095last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1666001095 dd.yiv1666001095last p
span.yiv1666001095yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv1666001095 div.yiv1666001095attach-table div div a {

#yiv1666001095 div.yiv1666001095attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv1666001095 div.yiv1666001095file-title a, #yiv1666001095
div.yiv1666001095file-title a:active, #yiv1666001095
div.yiv1666001095file-title a:hover, #yiv1666001095
div.yiv1666001095file-title a:visited {

#yiv1666001095 div.yiv1666001095photo-title a,
#yiv1666001095 div.yiv1666001095photo-title a:active,
#yiv1666001095 div.yiv1666001095photo-title a:hover,
#yiv1666001095 div.yiv1666001095photo-title a:visited {

#yiv1666001095 div#yiv1666001095ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv1666001095ygrp-msg p a span.yiv1666001095yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv1666001095 .yiv1666001095green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv1666001095 .yiv1666001095MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv1666001095 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095reco-desc {

#yiv1666001095 .yiv1666001095replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv1666001095 input, #yiv1666001095 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv1666001095
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095ygrp-mlmsg #yiv1666001095logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095ygrp-msg
p#yiv1666001095attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095ygrp-reco
#yiv1666001095reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095ygrp-sponsor #yiv1666001095ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv1666001095 #yiv1666001095ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv1666001095

Okay so I've been doing the 40 days meditation program by HP HC.I've done the sacral opening and will start the base opening from today.I may be feeling very faint energy and I can feel all my chakras.I can feel my third eye quite clearly but I cannot see anything. When I close my eyes and try to feel it i feel it just fine but I can't see anything. No colors,no kaleidoscopes, no nothing far from light.Usual black.Please point to me anything useful as to enable me to permanently and quickly achieve the third eye sight.

Hello.
Listen I was was where are you now at the moment. So you only opened your 3rd eye not empowered 3rd eye. That means that you are not be able to see anything until you empower 3rd eye. But first of all open all chakra's then start empowering them. And don't do base after 3rd eye. You need do everything from top:3rd eye then crown and pineal gland working then 6th chakra then go down throat then heart then solar then 2nd and last base chakra. After that do minor cakra's like hands shoulders and etc. And later on astral eyes and hearing.Everybody come here on different levels if spirituality so so may be able see things after 3rd opening and some need more time.
Hail Satan!Hail Lilith!Hail Marchosias!
-SS Todyy666

On Friday, May 19, 2017 11:35 AM, "moon213666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Okay so I've been doing the 40 days meditation program by HP HC.I've done the sacral opening and will start the base opening from today.I may be feeling very faint energy and I can feel all my chakras.I can feel my third eye quite clearly but I cannot see anything. When I close my eyes and try to feel it i feel it just fine but I can't see anything. No colors,no kaleidoscopes, no nothing far from light.Usual black.Please point to me anything useful as to enable me to permanently and quickly achieve the third eye sight.

Need to meet with Lord Satan.
guide me

On 19/05/2017, Tibi Tobi todyy666@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Hello.
Listen I was was where are you now at the moment. So you only opened your
3rd eye not empowered 3rd eye. That means that you are not be able to see
anything until you empower 3rd eye. But first of all open all chakra's then
start empowering them. And don't do base after 3rd eye. You need do
everything from top:3rd eye then crown and pineal gland working then 6th
chakra then go down throat then heart then solar then 2nd and last base
chakra. After that do minor cakra's like hands shoulders and etc. And later
on astral eyes and hearing.Everybody come here on different levels if
spirituality so so may be able see things after 3rd opening and some need
more time.
Hail Satan!Hail Lilith!Hail Marchosias!
-SS Todyy666

On Friday, May 19, 2017 11:35 AM, "moon213666@... [JoyofSatan666]"
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Okay so I've been doing the 40 days meditation program by HP HC.I've
done the sacral opening and will start the base opening from today.I may be
feeling very faint energy and I can feel all my chakras.I can feel my third
eye quite clearly but I cannot see anything. When I close my eyes and try to
feel it i feel it just fine but I can't see anything. No colors,no
kaleidoscopes, no nothing far from light.Usual black.Please point to me
anything useful as to enable me to permanently and quickly achieve the third
eye sight. #yiv2912326199 #yiv2912326199 -- #yiv2912326199ygrp-mkp
{border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px 0;padding:0
10px;}#yiv2912326199 #yiv2912326199ygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid
#d8d8d8;}#yiv2912326199 #yiv2912326199ygrp-mkp #yiv2912326199hd
{color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}#yiv2912326199 #yiv2912326199ygrp-mkp #yiv2912326199ads
{margin-bottom:10px;}#yiv2912326199 #yiv2912326199ygrp-mkp .yiv2912326199ad
{padding:0 0;}#yiv2912326199 #yiv2912326199ygrp-mkp .yiv2912326199ad p
{margin:0;}#yiv2912326199 #yiv2912326199ygrp-mkp .yiv2912326199ad a
{color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}#yiv2912326199
#yiv2912326199ygrp-sponsor #yiv2912326199ygrp-lc
{font-family:Arial;}#yiv2912326199 #yiv2912326199ygrp-sponsor
#yiv2912326199ygrp-lc #yiv2912326199hd {margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}#yiv2912326199
#yiv2912326199ygrp-sponsor #yiv2912326199ygrp-lc .yiv2912326199ad
{margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}#yiv2912326199 #yiv2912326199actions
{font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}#yiv2912326199
#yiv2912326199activity
{background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}#yiv2912326199
#yiv2912326199activity span {font-weight:700;}#yiv2912326199
#yiv2912326199activity span:first-child
{text-transform:uppercase;}#yiv2912326199 #yiv2912326199activity span a
{color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}#yiv2912326199 #yiv2912326199activity
span span {color:#ff7900;}#yiv2912326199 #yiv2912326199activity span
.yiv2912326199underline {text-decoration:underline;}#yiv2912326199
.yiv2912326199attach
{clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}#yiv2912326199 .yiv2912326199attach div a
{text-decoration:none;}#yiv2912326199 .yiv2912326199attach img
{border:none;padding-right:5px;}#yiv2912326199 .yiv2912326199attach label
{display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}#yiv2912326199 .yiv2912326199attach label
a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv2912326199 blockquote {margin:0 0 0
4px;}#yiv2912326199 .yiv2912326199bold
{font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}#yiv2912326199
.yiv2912326199bold a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv2912326199
dd.yiv2912326199last p a
{font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv2912326199 dd.yiv2912326199last p
span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv2912326199
dd.yiv2912326199last p span.yiv2912326199yshortcuts
{margin-right:0;}#yiv2912326199 div.yiv2912326199attach-table div div a
{text-decoration:none;}#yiv2912326199 div.yiv2912326199attach-table
{width:400px;}#yiv2912326199 div.yiv2912326199file-title a, #yiv2912326199
div.yiv2912326199file-title a:active, #yiv2912326199
div.yiv2912326199file-title a:hover, #yiv2912326199
div.yiv2912326199file-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;}#yiv2912326199
div.yiv2912326199photo-title a, #yiv2912326199 div.yiv2912326199photo-title
a:active, #yiv2912326199 div.yiv2912326199photo-title a:hover,
#yiv2912326199 div.yiv2912326199photo-title a:visited
{text-decoration:none;}#yiv2912326199 div#yiv2912326199ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv2912326199ygrp-msg p a span.yiv2912326199yshortcuts
{font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}#yiv2912326199
.yiv2912326199green {color:#628c2a;}#yiv2912326199 .yiv2912326199MsoNormal
{margin:0 0 0 0;}#yiv2912326199 o {font-size:0;}#yiv2912326199
#yiv2912326199photos div {float:left;width:72px;}#yiv2912326199
#yiv2912326199photos div div {border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}#yiv2912326199
#yiv2912326199photos div label
{color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}#yiv2912326199
#yiv2912326199reco-category {font-size:77%;}#yiv2912326199
#yiv2912326199reco-desc {font-size:77%;}#yiv2912326199 .yiv2912326199replbq
{margin:4px;}#yiv2912326199 #yiv2912326199ygrp-actbar div a:first-child
{margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}#yiv2912326199 #yiv2912326199ygrp-mlmsg
{font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}#yiv2912326199 #yiv2912326199ygrp-mlmsg table
{font-size:inherit;font:100%;}#yiv2912326199 #yiv2912326199ygrp-mlmsg
select, #yiv2912326199 input, #yiv2912326199 textarea {font:99% Arial,
Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}#yiv2912326199 #yiv2912326199ygrp-mlmsg pre,
#yiv2912326199 code {font:115% monospace;}#yiv2912326199
#yiv2912326199ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}#yiv2912326199
#yiv2912326199ygrp-mlmsg #yiv2912326199logo
{padding-bottom:10px;}#yiv2912326199 #yiv2912326199ygrp-msg p a
{font-family:Verdana;}#yiv2912326199 #yiv2912326199ygrp-msg
p#yiv2912326199attach-count span
{color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}#yiv2912326199 #yiv2912326199ygrp-reco
#yiv2912326199reco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}#yiv2912326199
#yiv2912326199ygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}#yiv2912326199
#yiv2912326199ygrp-sponsor #yiv2912326199ov li a
{font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}#yiv2912326199
#yiv2912326199ygrp-sponsor #yiv2912326199ov li
{font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}#yiv2912326199
#yiv2912326199ygrp-sponsor #yiv2912326199ov ul {margin:0;padding:0 0 0
8px;}#yiv2912326199 #yiv2912326199ygrp-text
{font-family:Georgia;}#yiv2912326199 #yiv2912326199ygrp-text p {margin:0 0
1em 0;}#yiv2912326199 #yiv2912326199ygrp-text tt
{font-size:120%;}#yiv2912326199 #yiv2912326199ygrp-vital ul li:last-child
{border-right:none !important;}#yiv2912326199

Hi
I been vibrating THOTH for nearly two weeks to open my third eye, bbbbb to open my crown shakra but I don't feel any pain in my forehead, I only feel a pressure where the third eye should be located and nothing where the crown shakra should be ubicated according to the 6 month spiritual warfare program (I vibrate exactly the same tone as the mp3 at JOS shows)
My question is: how should I know when my third eye is open?

Hail Satan

You'll know when you see things that aren't natural to this world.
And have you done the chakra opening exercises that Maxine has on the website?
If not, you should. They work very well.

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!

Sims

--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 10/15/17, mcrod2001@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Third eye
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, October 15, 2017, 5:57 AM

Hi

I been vibrating THOTH for nearly two weeks to open my third
eye, bbbbb to open my crown shakra but I don't feel any
pain in my forehead, I only feel a pressure where the third
eye should be located and nothing where the crown shakra
should be ubicated according to the 6 month spiritual
warfare program (I vibrate exactly the same tone as the mp3
at JOS shows)

My question is: how should I know when my third eye is
open?

Hail Satan

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047 --
#yiv2019544047ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047ygrp-mkp #yiv2019544047hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047ygrp-mkp #yiv2019544047ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047ygrp-mkp .yiv2019544047ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047ygrp-mkp .yiv2019544047ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047ygrp-mkp .yiv2019544047ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047ygrp-sponsor
#yiv2019544047ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv2019544047ygrp-lc #yiv2019544047hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv2019544047ygrp-lc .yiv2019544047ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047activity span
.yiv2019544047underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv2019544047 .yiv2019544047attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv2019544047 .yiv2019544047attach div a {

#yiv2019544047 .yiv2019544047attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv2019544047 .yiv2019544047attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv2019544047 .yiv2019544047attach label a {

#yiv2019544047 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv2019544047 .yiv2019544047bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2019544047 .yiv2019544047bold a {

#yiv2019544047 dd.yiv2019544047last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2019544047 dd.yiv2019544047last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2019544047 dd.yiv2019544047last p
span.yiv2019544047yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv2019544047 div.yiv2019544047attach-table div div a {

#yiv2019544047 div.yiv2019544047attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv2019544047 div.yiv2019544047file-title a, #yiv2019544047
div.yiv2019544047file-title a:active, #yiv2019544047
div.yiv2019544047file-title a:hover, #yiv2019544047
div.yiv2019544047file-title a:visited {

#yiv2019544047 div.yiv2019544047photo-title a,
#yiv2019544047 div.yiv2019544047photo-title a:active,
#yiv2019544047 div.yiv2019544047photo-title a:hover,
#yiv2019544047 div.yiv2019544047photo-title a:visited {

#yiv2019544047 div#yiv2019544047ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv2019544047ygrp-msg p a span.yiv2019544047yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv2019544047 .yiv2019544047green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv2019544047 .yiv2019544047MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv2019544047 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;min-height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047reco-category {

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047reco-desc {

#yiv2019544047 .yiv2019544047replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv2019544047 input, #yiv2019544047 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv2019544047
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047ygrp-mlmsg #yiv2019544047logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047ygrp-msg
p#yiv2019544047attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047ygrp-reco
#yiv2019544047reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047ygrp-sponsor #yiv2019544047ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv2019544047 #yiv2019544047ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv2019544047

You should read the Crown Chakra openings instructions first with care again. "Open your 3rd eye first before opening the Crown Chakra"

I feel pressures in my third eye throughout the day some days stronger than other some times throughout the day i don’t feel it at all. I know this takes time but does anyone know that if I don’t feel it at all is that because it’s closing? Hail Satan

You should repeat the opening the 3rd eye med. --
Sent from Outlook Email App for Android Tuesday, 15 May 2018, 09:18am +03:00 from 8dimention@... [JoyofSatan666] [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

<base/>   I feel pressures in my third eye throughout the day some days stronger than other some times throughout the day i don’t feel it at all. I know this takes time but does anyone know that if I don’t feel it at all is that because it’s closing? Hail Satan <base/>

What anyone should do is open the chakras with the opening meditations and then keep empowering them daily to unblock them but also so they don’t close. There’s many ways to do this, full chakra meditation and kundalini yoga are common.

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back