Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Third eye question

dragonlordchaos666

How do i determine if i need to open my third eye chakra? Tks for reading this would be great if someone who has experience could answer this. 

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Can you see the astral world? Can you just concentrate on your third eye and see the astral world/spirits/elementals/higher beings etc...? If not, then your third eye is not open. After you do the 4 days of opening it, you should still keep empowering it every day (breathe energy into it or something like that).

Στις 5:08 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 17 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "dragonlordchaos666@..." <dragonlordchaos666@... έγραψε:
  How do i determine if i need to open my third eye chakra? Tks for reading this would be great if someone who has experience could answer this. 

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE TO! opening your third eye chakra is the first step in the processing of opening your soul which you have to do before alligning your chakras which you have to do for any type of magick you intend on doing. Read on the website about it for some more info.
--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 3/16/14, dragonlordchaos666@... <dragonlordchaos666@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Third eye question
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, March 16, 2014, 6:31 PM

How do i determine if i need to open my third eye
chakra? Tks for reading this would be great if someone who
has experience could answer this. 

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

What does the astral world look like if i can see it i would have no idea if i had or not is there even a small description you can give.... sorry if i inconvience you i am new to this.
HAIL SATAN!!!!

On Monday, March 17, 2014 1:55:11 PM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  Can you see the astral world? Can you just concentrate on your third eye and see the astral world/spirits/elementals/higher beings etc...? If not, then your third eye is not open. After you do the 4 days of opening it, you should still keep empowering it every day (breathe energy into it or something like that).

Στις 5:08 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 17 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "dragonlordchaos666@..." <dragonlordchaos666@... έγραψε:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

light Yagami that's BULLSHIT. Can you concentrate on your third eye and see the astral world spirits and elemental beings??

As long as you feel alot of pressure on your third eye then its opened..

------------------------------
On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 9:55 AM PDT Light Yagami wrote

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

i mean i dont think a beginner will be able to see such things when they first open their third eye. So they shouldnt wait til they can too move on. Its important to have all your chakras opened and be empowering them all daily.

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 10:31 PM PDT jeremy montoya wrote:

light Yagami that's BULLSHIT. Can you concentrate on your third eye and see the astral world spirits and elemental beings??

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Yeah, how fucking rude was that Jeremy...? The 4 days of opening the third eye is the first step. If you feel the aching etc on your forehead it means that it is active, but for your third eye to be 100% open you must be able to SEE things through it.But dude, your response was so fucking rude, what the fuck?

Στις 7:42 π.μ. Τρίτη, 18 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... έγραψε:

i mean i dont think a beginner will be able to see such things when they first open their third eye. So they shouldnt wait til they can too move on. Its important to have all your chakras opened and be empowering them all daily.

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 10:31 PM PDT jeremy montoya wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Ok Tks i realized that today and i started the process at 6:30 PM and am going to keep going everyday at 6:30 Pm to open and empower my 3rd eye so that i may shine brilliantly for my lord, king, and savior Satan.

HAIL SATAN 4 ALL ETERNITY!!!!!!

On Monday, March 17, 2014 8:17:04 PM, Murillo Soares <rillosoares954@... wrote:
  YOU HAVE TO! opening your third eye chakra is the first step in the processing of opening your soul which you have to do before alligning your chakras which you have to do for any type of magick you intend on doing. Read on the website about it for some more info.
--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 3/16/14, dragonlordchaos666@... <dragonlordchaos666@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Third eye question
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, March 16, 2014, 6:31 PM

How do i determine if i need to open my third eye
chakra? Tks for reading this would be great if someone who
has experience could answer this. 

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

If you have to ask, then it is not open. A suggestion. Meditate first. Then, sit in a dark room in meditative position and be completely relaxed and try just looking into the air. And give it a while. Like looking into just the middle of the room in the open air. I know it may sound nuts, but keep doing this. You might be surprised by the things you can begin to see. Mine was opened over twenty years ago. I was astounded, at first. I was in a dark room. I  saw tiny little pinpoint lights everywhere. And over the years I have seen many new things.
Good luck!

On Monday, March 17, 2014 4:19 PM, James Boomhower <dragonlordchaos666@... wrote:
  What does the astral world look like if i can see it i would have no idea if i had or not is there even a small description you can give.... sorry if i inconvience you i am new to this.
HAIL SATAN!!!!

On Monday, March 17, 2014 1:55:11 PM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Is this how you open your third eye chakra? would be great if you could answer. tks in advance....

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

On Monday, March 17, 2014 10:21:04 PM, Sandra Waldron <simsmotal@... wrote:
  If you have to ask, then it is not open. A suggestion. Meditate first. Then, sit in a dark room in meditative position and be completely relaxed and try just looking into the air. And give it a while. Like looking into just the middle of the room in the open air. I know it may sound nuts, but keep doing this. You might be surprised by the things you can begin to see. Mine was opened over twenty years ago. I was astounded, at first. I was in a dark room. I  saw tiny little pinpoint lights everywhere. And over the years I have seen many new things.
Good luck!

On Monday, March 17, 2014 4:19 PM, James Boomhower <dragonlordchaos666@... wrote:
HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back