Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Third Eye Problem

cimeiesk

HI There ^^
i have a little problem lately i have been doing a lot of meditation to open my third eye(already 2 weeks).lately almost whenever im concentrating i see a strange fog .< and when i close my eyes it seems like a caleidoscope but thats not the only problem enven thoug i do the meditations almos everyday and when i im alone, i cant see the aura of other people (i have only been able to see it once but it was just because the wall was completly white when he moved out of the wall i didnt see it anymore)Is this normal?

Thanks You. Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cimeiesk" <cimeiesk@... wrote:
HI There ^^
i have a little problem lately i have been doing a lot of meditation to open my third eye(already 2 weeks).lately almost whenever im concentrating i see a strange fog .< and when i close my eyes it seems like a caleidoscope but thats not the only problem enven thoug i do the meditations almos everyday and when i im alone, i cant see the aura of other people (i have only been able to see it once but it was just because the wall was completly white when he moved out of the wall i didnt see it anymore)Is this normal?

Thanks You. Hail Satan

well i had the same problem with the fog like veiw when i opened mine i just thought i was showing me that it was working, as for the arua problems u have, how long has it been happening, u should just wait and focus more on opening the third eye first k

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cimeiesk" <cimeiesk@ wrote:

HI There ^^

Thanks You. Hail Satan

well i had the same problem with the fog like veiw when i opened mine i just thought i was showing me that it was working, as for the arua problems u have, how long has it been happening, u should just wait and focus more on opening the third eye first k
Thanks You i will do it, do you kwon exactly what is that fog?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cimeiesk" <cimeiesk@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cimeiesk" <cimeiesk@ wrote:

HI There ^^

Thanks You. Hail Satan

well not completely sure of what it is but i could be ur 3rd eye coming in to focus, kinda like when u wake up and turn the light on ur normaly eyes focus so hey can see in the new light, i think ur 3rd eye does this but its focus ing cause its opened for the first time so

Thanks You i will do it, do you kwon exactly what is that fog?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back