Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Things aren't going well…

fmadrik

Hello everyone I'm very depressed about a lot of things that have been going on in my life and I just needed advice… Ok well I just got out of an relationship with a "reformed" pagan BUT I was unaware of It was just aware that she practiced witchcraft and so I looked further into it and ALL of her attempts failed so I didn't pay any more attention to it that and I told her to stop and the whole time I was still unaware of what she was labeled as (pagan) and now we've broken up because I know what a pagan is and we where together for awhile and I recently found out that my GD is Asmodeus and he's like disappointed to a point that he's just not gonna bother with me and I really really do need help but I can't go to him and it just makes me angry and even more depressed about my decisions also it sucks even more because I had to find out from this info out from a friend of mine and now I don't know what to do also if anyone has seen my last post I still have this entity with me because I don't have an astral temple or the right stuff to do the banishing<font> ritual and I just feel abandoned and weak to the point where I can't meditate any more so can someone give me some advice please…………
Sent from my iPhone

Please... Please... put a dot in there... In your wall of text... Please... Put a dot. My head is dizzy now. x__x
Okay so, first of all, you learned who your Guardian is, and that he (supposedly) is disappointed at you (for.. what? For breaking up with the girl?) by your friend...? You found out about such an important information by someone ELSE? No. You do not, you did not. Do not believe that friend of yours... Our Guardians will come to us on their own when it's the right time. They won't go to someone else for us. They'll come TO US.
Anyway, TALK TO SATAN, especially about that entity that's been bothering you...
As for the depression and the like, I had created a post about this subject... It's clearly an enemy attack.http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joyo ... ics/108161

You know what to do.
Απο: Tevin Moore <mtevin95@...
Προς: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 6:47 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 8 Οκτωβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Things aren't going well…

Hello everyone I'm very depressed about a lot of things that have been going on in my life and I just needed advice… Ok well I just got out of an relationship with a "reformed" pagan BUT I was unaware of It was just aware that she practiced witchcraft and so I looked further into it and ALL of her attempts failed so I didn't pay any more attention to it that and I told her to stop and the whole time I was still unaware of what she was labeled as (pagan) and now we've broken up because I know what a pagan is and we where together for awhile and I recently found out that my GD is Asmodeus and he's like disappointed to a point that he's just not gonna bother with me and I really really do need help but I can't go to him and it just makes me angry and even more depressed about my decisions also it sucks even more because I had to find out from this info out from a friend of mine and now I don't know what to do also if anyone has seen my last post I still have this entity with me because I don't have an astral temple or the right stuff to do the banishing<font> ritual and I just feel abandoned and weak to the point where I can't meditate any more so can someone give me some advice please…………
Sent from my iPhone

Your friend CANNOT tell you what Asmodeus thinks about you. He/she is lying. To find out what Asmodeus thinks, you go to either him or to Satan.
Your astral temple is one you build in your mind. It won't take much time at all to build - just imagine/visualize what you want it to look like, and there it is.
As for your breakup, maybe you can talk with her, apologize for what you did, that you understand better now?
Hopefully, this is helpful.

---In [email protected], <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Please... Please... put a dot in there... In your wall of text... Please... Put a dot. My head is dizzy now. x__x
Okay so, first of all, you learned who your Guardian is, and that he (supposedly) is disappointed at you (for.. what? For breaking up with the girl?) by your friend...? You found out about such an important information by someone ELSE? No. You do not, you did not. Do not believe that friend of yours... Our Guardians will come to us on their own when it's the right time. They won't go to someone else for us. They'll come TO US.
Anyway, TALK TO SATAN, especially about that entity that's been bothering you...
As for the depression and the like, I had created a post about this subject... It's clearly an enemy attack.http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joyo ... ics/108161

You know what to do.

Sent from my iPhone

I tried to make one but i cant get into a deep enough trance and plus its hard for me to meditate right now. You all make it seem easy but when i try its not as easy as you make it seem. 

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Your friend CANNOT tell you what Asmodeus thinks about you. He/she is lying. To find out what Asmodeus thinks, you go to either him or to Satan.
Your astral temple is one you build in your mind. It won't take much time at all to build - just imagine/visualize what you want it to look like, and there it is.
As for your breakup, maybe you can talk with her, apologize for what you did, that you understand better now?
Hopefully, this is helpful.

---In [email protected], <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

You know what to do.

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back